Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's 20 years ago since April, so long in the past and filed away as "meh" at this stage Hugo, but thank you :)
    condolences shimi it's never easy to lose a parent and apparently you never stop missing them you just learn to live with it...
    I've honestly had enough. I went into the sitting room and both of them stopped talking. I feel like a guest in my own house ffs.
    Paws they may have issues on the own that have nothing to do with you it may not be personal at all lol
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm still planning my own dinner, so much decisions...

Also Seph & Joya have been very silent recently :pac:

Me silent lol
    look at the post score lol
    or that was just another way to say you miss us :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm still planning my own dinner, so much decisions...

Also Seph & Joya have been very silent recently :pac:

*calls the snipers into positions*

He knows too much :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hiya steph and joya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    Paws they may have issues on the own that have nothing to do with you it may not be personal at all lol
    That's beside the point really. It shouldn't be made to feel so uncomfortable in my own home. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Hiya Atc I'm on my way home as well :)

I know Paws I'm just trying to give some explanation lol
    Would you ask them if someone wrong?
    I mean maybe they are uncomfortable in the situation too... Have they always been like that?

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    Hiya Atc I'm on my way home as well :)

I know paws I'm just trying to give some explanation lol
    Would you ask them if someone wrong?
    I mean maybe they are uncomfortable with the situation too...

ahh nice joya :) long more to go on your journey?

Joya wrote:
    I know paws I'm just trying to give some explanation lol Would you ask them if someone wrong? I mean maybe they are uncomfortable with the situation too...
    If I thought that they were having any sort of personal discussion I wouldn't have felt so uneasy. They were listening to and talking about music and both of them stopped and glared at me. I have no idea what it was about, I don't know why they'd be uncomfortable.

We've all purposely left them alone. My brother can't walk upstairs becasue of his back so literally everyone in the house has left them alone, my Dad is outside, my Mam is out of the house at the moment, and I'm in my room. I wanted to go have my dinner and I feel as though I can't. I get it, y'know, they're a young couple and they want to be on their own but they seem to forget that there are other people living here and that were doing our best with the situation.

Anyway. I should really just put up with it I suppose.

Least I can get out of here for a bit later.

maybe they were having a private moment or maybe a joke that only they knew pp? Once or twice when the ex and I visited my folks house or sometimes when I visited we would be flirting with each other etc and someone would walk into the room and wonder what we were up to/what was so funny

maybe they were having a private moment or maybe a joke that only they knew pp? Once or twice when the ex and I visited my folks house or sometimes when I visited we would be flirting with each other etc and someone would walk into the room and wonder what we were up to/what was so funny
    Nah I could hear what they said before I came in. It was about some song they were listening to.

I get the feeling I should just put up with it.

• Advertisement

Nah I could hear what they said before I came in. It was about some song they were listening to.

I get the feeling I should just put up with it.

ahh ok, know how you feel though, not a nice situation :(

Maybe I'm just being overly bitchy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My oldest son is out playing with a few girls.

tis good to b1tch now and again.

I had a wrap with rice and peas for my dinner, twas very nice I must say :)

ahh nice joya :) long more to go on your journey?
    home now, takes little over an hour to get home : )
    If I thought that they were having any sort of personal discussion I wouldn't have felt so uneasy. They were listening to and talking about music and both of them stopped and glared at me. I have no idea what it was about, I don't know why they'd be uncomfortable.

We've all purposely left them alone. My brother can't walk upstairs becasue of his back so literally everyone in the house has left them alone, my Dad is outside, my Mam is out of the house at the moment, and I'm in my room. I wanted to go have my dinner and I feel as though I can't. I get it, y'know, they're a young couple and they want to be on their own but they seem to forget that there are other people living here and that were doing our best with the situation.
    I see, well that is why they say "get a room" and now they cannot have one... but still you can tell them how you feel? i guess they are maybe not aware of that and would understand it you tell them?

home now, takes little over an hour to get home : )

I see, well that is why they say "get a room" and now they cannot have one... but still you can tell them how you feel? i guess they are maybe not aware of that and would understand it you tell them?

ahh ok, an hour isnt too bad :)

ahh ok, an hour isnt too bad :)

no its really not, although comparing to 10 minutes i traveled before to work it is a substantial difference :D

no its really not, although comparing to 10 minutes i traveled before to work it is a substantial difference :D

very true, takes me around 10 minutes to get to college

very true, takes me around 10 minutes to get to college

awwww, joya envies ye :D

• Advertisement

awwww, joya envies ye :D

:D

could be worse

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You could always try paying twice as much rent in the city centre Joya :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    You could always try paying twice as much rent in the city centre Joya :p

id never leave this apt unless they force me to shimi :D

id rather change the job for closer one tbh :d))

must be off pals, got some work to do :) As the terminator says 'I'll be back':cool: :)

Have a bit of a sore throat now myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hot whiskey pronto Kitty

Hot whiskey pronto Kitty

If I got a bottle of whiskey I'd not stop drinking it til I reached the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »

You have a sore throat, a perfectly legitimate excuse :pac:

KKkitty wrote: »

i have a botleZ of sea dog for a week now not sure how im managing not to pour it in all at once :D

• Advertisement

If I drank a whole bottle of whiskey I might wake up some time next week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement