Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

What would happen if you drank a whole crate of whiskey :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

What would happen if you drank a whole crate of whiskey :pac:

That I don't want to know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You would possibly need a medic

Hello all :)

All this talk of whiskey. I'm have undecided about buying a free bottles of beer. Tiger of course. Mothers milk :D

All this talk of alcohol and i'm sat here with tae & a rollie cigarette.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Drink! Drink! Drink!

Isn't peer pressure wonderful :)

Drink! Drink! Drink!

Isn't peer pressure wonderful :)

It is! Let's all get rotten drunk! :D

It's a bit early in the week for alcohol :)

It's nearly Friday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo

• Advertisement

Evening Paws :), still a prisoner in your own home???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There's a bottle of The Captain in my fridge that I've been thinking about tucking into for a while now...

Shiminay wrote: »
    There's a bottle of The Captain in my fridge that I've been thinking about tucking into for a while now...

Have some for me :)

Drink it, drink it, drink it

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Evening Paws , still a prisoner in your own home???
    Trying to ignore it. Brother's gf is staying tonight. Going to get my hot chocolate and head to bed early. I was asked to volunteer in the charity shop tomorrow so I could do with a good sleep.

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's a bit early in the week for alcohol :)

Not at all! :)

Oh I haven't had a drop of The Captain in quite a while now. Go for it Shim :)

Heyo

Hello there Paws. You doing ok?

Hello there Paws. You doing ok?
    I'm OK. Just had a lovely shower after Zumba. :)

I was talking to a girl I went to school with, she's just got back from Canada after almost 2 years. I hadn't seen her for a good while before that though.

How are you?

How was zumba Paws?

• Advertisement

I'm OK. Just had a lovely shower after Zumba. :)

I was talking to a girl I went to school with, she's just got back from Canada after almost 2 years. I hadn't seen her for a good while before that though.

How are you?

Ah good stuff. Zumba! I should do something like that. So unfit :(
    It's nice to catch up with old friends but can be hard at the same time as time can change things. Oh not a bother on me Paws. Lying on the couch in the kitchen. Bottle of beer getting icy cold in the freezer. Yeah I'm good :)

I read back over some of the older posts and saw you were having a bit of difficulty at home. It's not easy that's for sure. I live with my dad and while it's just the two of us it can be really hard. You get to a stage where your own space is so important. Hang in there x

I will leave the Rum till the weekend, it's still a school night after all :)

Is tomorrow a school night for you Shim?

KKkitty wrote:
    How was zumba Paws?
    Good! Tiring though. It's literally 60 minutes of fairly intense exercise. It's really good fun though.
    Ah good stuff. Zumba! I should do something like that. So unfit It's nice to catch up with old friends but can be hard at the same time as time can change things. Oh not a bother on me Paws. Lying on the couch in the kitchen. Bottle of beer getting icy cold in the freezer. Yeah I'm good

I read back over some of the older posts and saw you were having a bit of difficulty at home. It's not easy that's for sure. I live with my dad and while it's just the two of us it can be really hard. You get to a stage where your own space is so important. Hang in there x
    It's definitely great for fitness and toning. I love it! It was lovely to see her. She follows me on Instagram and she told me she loves my account, it's mostly weight loss and fitness stuff, along with a few random bits and pieces thrown in. Sounds like you're having a really nice, relaxing night. :)

Yeah living at home at almost 27 is difficult. If I do happen to get this job I'm going to look into moving out. I need my own space at this stage. I live with my parents and my brother (And sometimes my brother's gf.. And it feels like the neighbour lives with us as well). It's a little bit crowded and it can get a bit cabin fever-ish as well, especially on days like today.

Lightweight ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i do not have those issues it me friday nite - after all :p

KKkitty wrote: »
    Is tomorrow a school night for you Shim?
    It certainly isn't :D Will tomorrow night be the much talked about but never happened Drunk Lair Night?
    Lightweight ;):p
    I am many things but lightweight is definitely not one of them :P
    Joya wrote: »
    i do not have those issues it me friday nite - after all :p
    Show off :P

You might as well have a bit of the Captain so Shim. Zumba should be good for throwing shapes on the dancefloor Paws :D

KKkitty wrote:
    Zumba should be good for throwing shapes on the dancefloor Paws
    I do like to get my groove on. I used to be too shy but I don't care anymore. :p

• Advertisement

I know 3's company, but i don't know how i'd describe your home life Paws

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement