Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know.. :(

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

go home and wash all clothes and yourself and change into clean :d) i guess that would be my instinct to do :o

Joya wrote:
    go home and wash all clothes and yourself and change into clean :d) i guess that would be my instinct to do
    I can't. I'm on my own and I have to stay until 1.30pm..

I can't. I'm on my own and I have to stay until 1.30pm..

oh jesus :(.. endure then so! :pac: you can do it paws! im thinking of ye ;):D

on the other note should i be embarrassed to say im still in bed with my morning coffee lol

Joya wrote:
    oh jesus .. endure then so! you can do it paws! im thinking of ye
    :)
    Joya wrote:
    on the other note should i be embarrassed to say im still in bed with my morning coffee lol
    Enjoy it while you can. :)

• Advertisement

Enjoy it while you can. :)
    yes, well should pop into shower quite soon before my guests arrive :D

Just had a lovely conversation with a lady who recognised me from the WW Ireland Facebook group. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just had a lovely conversation with a lady who recognised me from the WW Ireland Facebook group. :D

Oh that's sweet Paws, hopefully that will keep you going.

Oh that's sweet Paws, hopefully that will keep you going.
    She was really nice :D

How's you Grem?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Happy Friday folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

And I am back from doing nothing. Ended up falling asleep again :pac: So how are we all today?

It's ladies day in the Lair! :p

It's ladies day in the Lair! :p

*Puts on big fancy hat*

Do I win anything? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I hate getting dressed up so I'll never win best dressed lady.

Ladies day is on tomorrow in town for the races :rolleyes:

*sigh* Hence why I am not getting the full weekend off :(

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    And I am back from doing nothing. Ended up falling asleep again :pac: So how are we all today?
    im fine just reverted to laptop in the bed :d)9 feels too cosy to be missed :D

*Puts on big fancy hat*

Do I win anything? :pac:

Yes!!! You and your hubby got an exclusive 2 nights in the special Lair wing (for true lovers only), penthouse room with the view and private pool and all other mods and cons :D

Joya wrote: »
    im fine just reverted to laptop in the bed :d)9 feels too cosy to be missed :D

Same as myself, but I will have to get up at some stage and get something to eat. Must tidy my room a little too :o

[/QUOTE]Yes!!! You and your hubby got an exclusive 2 nights in the special Lair wing (for true lovers only), penthouse room with the view and private pool and all other mods and cons :D[/QUOTE]

Saweet!! :D That's an awesome prize!! Himself will be delighted :D His niece said the sweetest thing to us yesterday evening. She was watching The Addams family the other night and said that we reminded her of Morticia and Gomez. That's ****ing awesome :D

Same as myself, but I will have to get up at some stage and get something to eat. Must tidy my room a little too :o
    me too :( :d
    booked a cinema for tonite at 8 so will have a reason to get out :d)

Saweet!! :D That's an awesome prize!! Himself will be delighted :D His niece said the sweetest thing to us yesterday evening. She was watching The Addams family the other night and said that we reminded her of Morticia and Gomez. That's ****ing awesome :D
    oh it is awesome indeed! i loUve the adamseeZ :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, KKkitty:)
    happy Friday, Mozzel:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

me too :( :d
    booked a cinema for tonite at 8 so will have a reason to get out :d)

oh it is awesome indeed! i loUve the adamseeZ :D

I am trying to enjoy doing as little as possible today. I have being run off my feet now for the last few weeks so taking it handy today!! :D

Oh cool what movie are you going to go see? :)

I love them too :D Morticia Addams has being a bit of a childhood idol to me :o
    Delirium wrote: »
    happy Friday, KKkitty:)
    happy Friday, Mozzel:)

Happy Friday Dee!! :D

• Advertisement

Back home now. Time for lunch. Then I've got nothing to do for the afternoon :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morticia and Gomez are one of the greatest TV couples ever - they're so utterly devoted to one another it's great. I the last couple of days I've seen this and this too :D

I am trying to enjoy doing as little as possible today. I have being run off my feet now for the last few weeks so taking it handy today!! :D
    sharing the same sentiment mozzie thats exactly how i feel today too :D
    Oh cool what movie are you going to go see? :)
    amy, havent heard anything about it so far and looking forward to discover on my own :d) (well, not fully on my own wub.gif:D )
    I love them too :D Morticia Addams has being a bit of a childhood idol to me :o
    *joya's signature here*

Hello ladies :)

shring the dame sentiment mozzie thats exactly how i feel today too :D

amy, havent heard anything about it so far and looking forward to discover on my own :d) (well, not fully on my own wub.gif:D )
    *joya's signature here*

Ok seriously need to get up now, my tummy is snarling at me to get some food :P Better get some I suppose. Brown bread toasted with honey. Be the job :pac:

I haven't heard much of it either!! Hopefully ye enjoy it now :)

Hello ladies :)

And gents!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon Persepoly, how goes it?

Shim and Pers, how art thou?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Afternoon Persepoly, how goes it?

It goes well Shim. I slept alot! Just having a coffee now and watching the world go by. How are you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

shring the dame sentiment mozzie thats exactly how i feel today too :D

*joya's signature here*

Well I hope he buys you popcorn and coke.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement