Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I did the thing at the start and it said I had more of a proficiency in energy weapons, so I stuck with it.

KKkitty wrote: »
    What's that about?

It's a Role Play Game set in the late 21st Century in a world that's been ravaged by nuclear war. Humanity is rebuilding, it's all a bit Wild West but with traces of highly advanced technology that existed before the way, so I've got laser and plasma weapons as well as your more traditional lead powered Shotguns, Pistols etc.

There are factions you can work for or fight against and strange and wild creatures out in the desert that you can hunt or that will hunt you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

tuturututu
    nice seeing ye around hugo mon o/ hows you :)

btw just to say amy is a documentary and left me feelin' sad for her really... and anrgy on all those people around her that haven't cared enough at all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

jeepers looks like September is going to be very busy for me, 2 files to submit for assessment, work experience, an autism presentation and got a hospital appointment this afternoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hi nocs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya people

hiya atc ozzy and woolfie!!
    how are ye tonight :)

I'm doing ok here joya :) still coughing a bit but not as bad as it was, relaxing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It feels strange to have warm feet. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's a Role Play Game set in the late 21st Century in a world that's been ravaged by nuclear war. Humanity is rebuilding, it's all a bit Wild West but with traces of highly advanced technology that existed before the way, so I've got laser and plasma weapons as well as your more traditional lead powered Shotguns, Pistols etc.

There are factions you can work for or fight against and strange and wild creatures out in the desert that you can hunt or that will hunt you :D

What platform is it available on?

• Advertisement

What platform is it available on?

I'm playing on PC, but I think the last generation kids toys had it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm playing on PC, but I think the last generation kids toys had it too.

Might suggest it to the fella. He loves shooting games. Do you have to download it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I've got Fallout: New Vegas here, picked it up for silly loose change in a Steam sale, never got around to playing it. Currently playing The Witcher, the first one that is, which I also picked up for silly loose change, I think it was like €1.45 or something when I got it.

Might suggest it to the fella. He loves shooting games. Do you have to download it?

Buy it on Steam. It's a lot less shooty and a lot more explorey. There is some shooty though of course, but it tends to be the break in play rather than the focus of the game.

Just had a look through my Steam account, The Witcher was €1.59 last June :D

So many games going for silly money, no wonder I've got such a backlog of stuff :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tuturu :pac:

Tuturu Seph ;)

So, are we all Steins;Gate fans in here now? 'cos honestly, it's about time! :D

For some reason about 3/4 of my Viber contacts are showing up twice and I can't change it. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Links234 wrote: »

WHO?! :p

• Advertisement

can't sleep :(

*leaves java and food for lair friends* :)

why thank you atc, it comes in handy :))
    morning lair how did we sleep if at all :d

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »

I converted them :cool:

All bow down to steins gate :cool:

*leaves java and food for lair friends* :)

steals

:D

Morning guys

hiya paws hope you 'll have one nice and relaxing day with no stress whatsoever :d))

At the moment it looks like it'll be the same as yesterday because I keep being told to calm down when I am calm and it's actually making me not calm, if that makes any sense. :confused:

At the moment it looks like it'll be the same as yesterday because I keep being told to calm down when I am calm and it's actually making me not calm, if that makes any sense. :confused:

yes it does...

you have any plans for the weekend? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs for Paws it can be so aggravating when someone tells you to calm down when you already are calm.. :mad:

It reminds me of people telling me "smile it might never happen" oh rage..

• Advertisement

Nope, not yet anyway. Heading off for a very long walk soon. Any plans yourself?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement