Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hi noccers. :) How is one and all this lovely wild rainy evening?!

There is so many people going missing it's so sad. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Watched Man Of Steel last night, was a good movie, even more so as part of the bigger picture off what's upcoming on the horizon next April*.

*(Assuming that's when Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice opens in Irish cinemas)

I think I might watch a Movie. What should I watch....

It's lonely out tonight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Kmq and Persepoly, has started raining in the last while here.. Not too heavy yet but the warnings are in place. It's quiet tonight so far.

• Advertisement

So quiet the tumbleweed won't even roll through Grem??

Terrible attempt at being funny

My body-parts feel like they are all going to fall off, it's as humid as fcuk I hope all the lovely rain kills it with fire or whatever suitable substance! :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello all, is it raining? Time to poke my head outside...

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hello all, is it raining? Time to poke my head outside...

It's raining. Perfect really. It matches my mood. One of those nights.

Hi Kmq and Persepoly, has started raining in the last while here.. Not too heavy yet but the warnings are in place. It's quiet tonight so far.

A bit of rain is no harm. Tis fierce mild out Grem.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The combination of rain and mild is awful though.. Feck it,I could be working worse sites.

Ahhh, I like the rain. It's so warm and muggy in the Capital.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I was freezing earlier and now I'm way too warm :o

Blowing hot and cold there Paws :P

:p

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Blowing hot and cold there Paws :P

Ooh matron!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

was raining here too earlier :)

I'd have the door of the balcony open to cool the flat only Alexander wouldn't be too pleased to have his sleep disturbed like that :D

Look at you with your fancy balcony

Show off :P

There's nothing fancy about having a balcony when you live in a block of flats ya loon! lol

• Advertisement

Balcony though!. My dog would lose her life so just aswell we don't have one.

Time for me to sleep. Night guys.

There's nothing fancy about having a balcony when you live in a block of flats ya loon! lol

Well that quickly shut me down :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie flaps through window and lands on Lair couch. Grabs pillows and makes nest, and LOOKS about**

To chat, or not to chat, that is the question? :D

NN Paws :)

Yea Grem, one of the reasons I took a tortoise in as a housemate is that I'm on the 1st floor and it wouldn't be fair on a more active critter like a doggy or a kitty to not let them be able to run around. I'd probably have opted for a kitty otherwise.

Ah Lith, it's ok, you're not wise to the ways of inner city life :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie flaps through window and lands on Lair couch. Grabs pillows and makes nest, and LOOKS about**

To chat, or not to chat, that is the question? :D

Good evening Ms Swannington, what news from the West Coast?

Hey there Swannie how are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good evening Ms Swannington, what news from the West Coast?
    Sunny 24C, 68 humidity, about 7 knot breeze, and roughly about 1.5 hours to sunset as viewed from my javahouse outside table. Finished work, so just chill'in.

Hey there Swannie how are you?
    Just grand thanks Grem. Any Grem tales to tell?

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Sunny 24C, 68 humidity, about 7 knot breeze, and roughly about 1.5 hours to sunset as viewed from my javahouse outside table. Finished work, so just chill'in.

blech, sounds horrible :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement