Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    blech, sounds horrible :P
    Yes it's a horrible place to live, but someone has to do it. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No, that sorta heat really makes me feel awful!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's so mild.. Trying to work is pretty yuck, ah well less than three to go..

*runs the hoover over the Lair*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*protects dust bunnies and makes tea*

• Advertisement

Oh don't worry, the dust bunnies were given a heads up. They're probably the cleanest residents here!

Nearly done?

* pours tea

An hour to go Shim, you're up early. Building an ark?

An hour to go Shim, you're up early. Building an ark?

Naa rain isn't that bad in the Capital. I tried sleep and it didn't work, so I'm debating getting up vs sleeping all day again and being kerjiggered for work tomorrow :p

It's not bad here either tbh, but warning is in place a while longer, hopefully I'll sleep through it later on.. You should probably stay up and get an early night in that case, but sure we "should" do lots of things, eh?. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

How's all in the Jump School
    welcome stereo hope yur quiz turns out fine, i just voted and yei, my answer is winnign so far :D
    The great thing at the moment stereo is that we're only a few short weeks away from being free of the bullsht that is VBulletin as our platform and we will be able to build things like quizzes if I can make a business case for them and show that it could be something we can drive engagement with - so not only this sort of thing you're running, but competitions on the site, raffles for prizes from the Talk To forums etc, all that can be incorporated into a "quiz" project. I may get a hold of you to spec something out for the future :D
    looking forward to a change, when does it kick in?
    My body-parts feel like they are all going to fall off, it's as humid as fcuk I hope all the lovely rain kills it with fire or whatever suitable substance! :mad:
    ah i couldnt agree more
    Hello all, is it raining? Time to poke my head outside...
    It's raining. Perfect really. It matches my mood. One of those nights.
    woke up couple of times this night just to watch and listen to that rain, was so lovely how strong it was downpouring... wub.gif
    as far as i am concerned i wish it rains like that all day today....
    It's not bad here either tbh, but warning is in place a while longer, hopefully I'll sleep through it later on.. You should probably stay up and get an early night in that case, but sure we "should" do lots of things, eh?. ;)
    oh, the magic word "should"... i was thought that it is the most unwanted word in psychology as its creating a feeling of inadequacy so i decided to ban it from my life for good :pac:

Morning all

morning paws how are ye today? :)

i woke up with a bit of a headache, hope it passes me soon (as soon as nurofen starts to act)..
    btw im looking into my masters course and am nicely surprised how comprehensive it looks content-wise
    i know its gonna be hard but still looking forward to it : )..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi all :)

hiya atc how is your course going, it started last week isn't it? : )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all!! How are we all on this lazy Sunday afternoon?

Joya wrote: »
    hiya atc how is your course going, it started last week isn't it? : )

yeah started back after the holidays last week :) seems to be going well thanks, quite enjoying it. how are you?

Boards was 'unavailable' there for a bit, i was scared! :eek:

How's everyone today?

I'm doing well myself. Just back from my walk and about to have a shower. My neighbour is here but I'm ignoring him tbh, trying to be stress free today. :p

Boards was 'unavailable' there for a bit, i was scared! :eek:

Still acting the maggot here!! :rolleyes:
    How's everyone today?

I'm doing well myself. Just back from my walk and about to have a shower. My neighbour is here but I'm ignoring him tbh, trying to be stress free today. :p

Not too bad now Paws. Off today and tomorrow :D

hiya grem, pp and mozz :)

• Advertisement

Hey ATC!! How's things?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hey ATC!! How's things?

not too bad here thanks mozz :) enjoying some quiet time while I can! how's things with you?

Yup still acting up for me too, ah sure be grand. Must try go back to sleep though.. No idea how or why i woke..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Boards was 'unavailable' there for a bit, i was scared!
    Wasn't working on my laptop a couple of minutes ago. The app is working grand though.
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now Paws. Off today and tomorrow
    Nice one Mozz. Lazy Sunday ftw! :D
    hiya grem, pp and mozz
    Hey ATC, how's you?

Hi Seph

That "Service unavailable" message is getting really annoying now -_-

Might go out for a spin in a while. Weather doesn't seem to be here, sun is shining :)

yeah started back after the holidays last week :) seems to be going well thanks, quite enjoying it. how are you?

m fine, my headache is slowing down thank god.., trying to catch up with my friends while i can : )

morning mozz grem paws seph and all da rest in da shadows, hope it is coffee time :d)

Wasn't working on my laptop a couple of minutes ago. The app is working grand though.

Nice one Mozz. Lazy Sunday ftw! :D

Hey ATC, how's you?

I'm not too bad thanks, enjoying a lazy Sunday as well :) how's you?

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    m fine, my headache is slowing down thank god.., trying to catch up with my friends while i can : )

morning mozz grem paws seph and all da rest in da shadows, hope it is coffee time :d)

ah thats good :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement