Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*musical air grab with mega brooding pouty expression*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

Hey Angron.

How's things?

It appears I killed the thread last night. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd say boards being a bit iffy had much to do with thread killing to be fair.

Yeah maybe that's it.

Oh joy, another argument. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hi Noccers. :)

Any word back on your Interview Paws?

Hi KMQ. Nah, no word yet. If I hear nothing by Wednesday or Thursday I think I'll follow up on it.

Trying to log in on a PC, getting annoying redirect looping though. Looks like mobile only for now.

In other news, got accepted to staff Eirtakon, woohoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Angron wrote: »
    Trying to log in on a PC, getting annoying redirect looping though. Looks like mobile only for now.

In other news, got accepted to staff Eirtakon, woohoo.

same here on my other lap top, but works on this one...

perhaps someone from boards could give a note on whats up or somethin?

It's working for me now. That's odd.

• Advertisement

Yeah, seems to be working more or less as intended now.

Yeah, same here.

How was your weekend Angron?

It was okay. Happy I've gotten accepted to staff the convention. Also, one of the doggies that's been out in Keenagh for a good while is going home this week. I'll miss her, but I really hope she does well out there, and this will be a forever home for her.

How was your weekend?

It was okay. Happy I've gotten accepted to staff the convention. Also, one of the doggies that's been out in Keenagh for a good while is going home this week. I'll miss her, but I really hope she does well out there, and this will be a forever home for her.

How was your weekend?
    Oh nice, when is the convention? :) Great news about the doggy too! :D

Mine was uneventful. Didn't do much at all unfortunately.

It's in mid-November. Need to sort out a place to stay for it actually.

Nice one. :)

It's such a long morning

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning.

The whole site was banjaxed this weekend, so if any of you were having problems with it, I'm very sorry but it was us, not you.

Anyway, I'm on my second bucket of tea already and I regret even getting out of bed :P

How are the rest of you?

I'm doing practice questions for the ECDL, and I'm bored. One of the questions was "Where do you click to close your browser?".

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning.

The whole site was banjaxed this weekend, so if any of you were having problems with it, I'm very sorry but it was us, not you.

Anyway, I'm on my second bucket of tea already and I regret even getting out of bed :P

How are the rest of you?
    Did the hamsters go on strike? :p

Doing fairly well here. I got up about an hour earlier than usual and I feel better for it. Doing a bit of revision. I feel like I'm starting to forget stuff. Current topic is the principles of infection and disease. :)
    I'm doing practice questions for the ECDL, and I'm bored. One of the questions was "Where do you click to close your browser?".

Oh dear.

I really want to go to the shop and buy myself a nice new pen even though I have about ten in front of me. :o

What makes it more annoying is all the browser related questions involve Internet Explorer.

• Advertisement

Does anyone use that anymore?

Moring people, I have just spoken to my course administrator from UCD in relation to postponing my 5th and last year of the professional course to 2016/17 and was very happy to hear that all I have to do is write a letter to the Board and it will be sorted out!! She advised it is quite a standard procedure and that there are many other students doing that so Im not ata ll the only one! happy.gif

I am soooo happy about it because it means that this academic year I will then have to worry only about work and Masters course in IT so the Architecture I can attend to fully the year after...

Thank God!!

Time to celebrate this with som sea dog :D

Does anyone use that anymore?
    Yes, usually people who don't know any better, or who have no other choice.

Oh yeah, dunno if any of you heard about the incident in Boston at the weekend. Pok mon world championships were being held over there, two guys were arrested after threatening the event, they were arrested with guns, including a 12 gauge shotgun.

http://kotaku.com/boston-police-arrest-two-armed-men-who-allegedly-threat-1726000452

Joya wrote: »
    Moring people, I have just spoken to my course administrator from UCD in relation to postponing my 5th and last year of the professional course to 2016/17 and was very happy to hear that all I have to do is write a letter to the Board and it will be sorted out!! She advised it is quite a standard procedure and that there are many other students doing that so Im not ata ll the only one! happy.gif

I am soooo happy about it because it means that this academic year I will then have to worry only about work and Masters course in IT so the Architecture I can attend to fully the year after...

Thank God!!

Time to celebrate this with som sea dog :D
    Good news Joya! :D
    Yes, usually people who don't know any better, or who have no other choice.
    True. I used it a few weeks ago. Only to re-download Chrome after it stopped working properly! :p
    Oh yeah, dunno if any of you heard about the incident in Boston at the weekend. Pok mon world championships were being held over there, two guys were arrested after threatening the event, they were arrested with guns, including a 12 gauge shotgun.

http://kotaku.com/boston-police-arrest-two-armed-men-who-allegedly-threat-1726000452
    Jesus Christ!

Yeah, bloody insane. Prior to this, the craziest thing that happened at one of these was a Spanish kid who lost it and started throwing his poop at people.

That's crazy. :eek:

OK I've decided I need a new refill pad as well. I love stationary! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Big Band Theory..... :pac:

Good news Joya! :D
    yes o god you've no idea how much more relaxed i am for that lol
    That's crazy. :eek:

OK I've decided I need a new refill pad as well. I love stationary! :D
    my final fantasy is that once i have enough money i go into a stationary shop and buy everything :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Is the site working OK for everyone today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement