Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Feeling a little peckish

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Feeling a little peckish

**Swannie fedespressos Paws chicken soup and very handsome male nurse**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Black Swan wrote: »

are ya makin coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The rents here across the pond on Pacific have gone through the roof, and I cannot afford to live in a 2-bedroom flat kitty, and have to have a flatmate to share a 1-bedroom (twin beds). I miss the privacy of a 2 bedroom flat, especially when I have company. :o

I'm hoping she'll either get her nephew or cousin to move in with her. She got with an absolute cnut and bought a house and now they're broken up thankfully so I just want her to move out of the house she's in and have a fresh start.

Black Swan wrote:
    Ooh nyom ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

are ya makin coffee?
    Swannie making java? No way ozzy! Right now I am relying on the cute barista behind the counter in this javahouse to brew for me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Swannie making java? No way ozzy! Right now I am relying on the cute barista behind the counter in this javahouse to brew for me. :D

classic swannie :D

i'm on my last cuppa tea

classic swannie :D
    **Swannie poses**

Time for Swannie to hunt food, so catch ye all later. :D

Bye Swan :)

Time for me to sleep. Night all x

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What the heck is with all the feathers everywhere in the lair here?

• Advertisement

Good morning guys. How are we? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey all. Lovely new lair smell despite detached ears etc! How are you doing?

Hi Grem :)

All good here. Just going to get up and tidy my room until my neighbour decides to go home. How are you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That neighbour, I want to smack him for you I swear. All good here.. I'm kinda seeing someone and it came very much out of nowhere. Last thing I ever expected to happen me in the middle of everything that's going on now. A bit terrified tbh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That neighbour, I want to smack him for you I swear. All good here.. I'm kinda seeing someone and it came very much out of nowhere. Last thing I ever expected to happen me in the middle of everything that's going on now. A bit terrified tbh!

Yay gremmy :-D

Coffee time here in clonianium :cool:

Wow, that's great Grem! Awh I'm happy for you! :D Does she know what's going on with you? If she does I'm sure she'll be patient. Don't think about it too much and just enjoy. :)

Wow, that's great Grem! Awh I'm happy for you! :D Does she know what's going on with you? If she does I'm sure she'll be patient. Don't think about it too much and just enjoy. :)

She does indeed.. Very understanding of it too. Knows me fairly inside out. I'm just very surprised that this has happened is all. How goes things with you?

She does indeed.. Very understanding of it too. Knows me fairly inside out. I'm just very surprised that this has happened is all. How goes things with you?
    Ah that's really good then. Relax and enjoy it. I'm delighted for you :)

All OK here, well OK-ish.

My dad's brother is in hospital with cellulitis at the moment. He's had it for three weeks and never said anything. Family appear to be doing nothing, it's being left to my mother to do everything, apparently.

Imagine first time in well over a decade.. :o

Isn't it amazing how much is still left us to the mammy in this world? It drives me mad when my own mum has to take lots on board simply because it's pretty much expected..

Imagine first time in well over a decade..
    Yeah that's a little scary tbh, but sounds like she's a nice person so she'll be patient. :)
    Isn't it amazing how much is still left us to the mammy in this world? It drives me mad when my own mum has to take lots on board simply because it's pretty much expected..
    Isn't it? My Mam is still expected to do it when this man isn't related to her and he has 5 siblings who all live locally who won't pull their fingers out. My Dad can't do much, he doesn't do hospitals and all that stuff, the other four can't be bothered as far as I can see.

Now my brother's gf is sitting on the couch and it looks like she's chewing a wasp becasue my brother mentioned his friend (who's a girl...) He only mentioned her because she's just had to ring an ambulance for her father ffs.

• Advertisement

People are pigs sometimes. That's why I haven't tried much to make friends in a long time.. Sounds like that gf will always be somewhat miserable.

She just really gets on my nerves. I'm really trying to be civil.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lithium93_ wrote:
    R.I.P Rowdy Roddy Piper
    I actually thought he was younger than 61.

I actually thought he was younger than 61.

Yeah that's what surprised me the most..

OK that's it, I'm sending a message to Three. The service is horrendous. It was meant to be better when I got my new modem, not ten times worse!!!!! :mad:

You give them a piece of your mind via a strongly worded email.

I've been trying to post a thread in Talk To Three for the past 20 minutes and it won't work! But I can post here fine... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy pals :)

• Advertisement

I've been trying to post a thread in Talk To Three for the past 20 minutes and it won't work! But I can post here fine... :confused:

Because the 3 crowd only keep an eye on that Talk To from Monday to Friday between the hours of 10 to 6, try again Tuesday morning, should give ya enough time to think out what ya want to post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement