Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I think I'll grab the popcorn and sit back!.

I'll join ya grem. Folks getting double action going in here tonight.

Open the windows, getting steamy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My laptop is disconnecting itself from the internet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'll join ya grem. Folks getting double action going in her tonight.

Open the windows, getting steamy.

Accidental typo made me spit tea!!!

Kitty, does that happen often?

Now and again. It's frustrating when it does.

I thought I fixed it before anyone saw. Oops

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh, intermittent issue, painful for you Kitty.

Heyday, I could not let that one slide, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ye're a wild bunch! :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    "it" ;)

Oh there she is, I knew that stirring I felt meant you couldn't be too far away ;)

'It' is by far my favourite thing. It wins over food and alcohol and sleep and dancing and night time. Well maybe not frights. I love getting frights :D:p

'It' is by far my favourite thing. It wins over food and alcohol and sleep and dancing and night time. Well maybe not frights. I love getting frights :D:p

Oh my!

Well this all escalated rather quickly didn't it? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

'It' is by far my favourite thing. It wins over food and alcohol and sleep and dancing and night time. Well maybe not frights. I love getting frights
    Me too, but unfortunately I'm not getting 'it' at the moment. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

When we close this thread we are going to have to seal it in lead and bury it at a crossroads. Filth, everywhere I look.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Better a fright than The Fear!

When we close this thread we are going to have to seal it in lead and bury it at a crossroads. Filth, everywhere I look.

Another in our midst :p

Where it will become a shrine for a sex cult! :D

Haha.must be the balmy weather Wolfie.

Yo Wolfie, welcome to the gutter with us filthy folk!.

Better a fright than The Fear!

Isn't that the thing you get the next day after you've drank to much?

Me too, but unfortunately I'm not getting 'it' at the moment. :p

I know some tricks for that! :D

heyday30 wrote: »
    Haha.must be the balmy weather Wolfie.

It makes all sorts of things moist and sticky...
    Isn't that the thing you get the next day after you've drank to much?

The very same :)

• Advertisement

It makes all sorts of things moist and sticky...

The very same :)

Doesn't happen to me :) Last night was supposed to be scary but my Internet wasn't good enough to watch a film. I don't think the film was good enough either. I was looking forward to being terrified dammit! Sinister. Do you know it?

I love having a dirty mind :)

I've not seen it, but I know of it. Last thing I saw that properly scared the bejebus out of me was the American remake of The Grudge some years ago. I wasn't able to sleep properly for a week after it.

[edit]
    I knew you loved it Kitty :p

I've not seen it, but I know of it. Last thing I saw that properly scared the bejebus out of me was the American remake of The Grudge some years ago. I wasn't able to sleep properly for a week after it.

[edit]
    I knew you loved it Kitty :p

Oh yeah that film is perfect for a fright night. I've seen it a few times and it never fails to give me a serious case of the heebie jeebies. Are you a fan of the horror?

Sinister was on the other night but I wanted to sleep so didn't really watch it.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Sinister was on the other night but I wanted to sleep so didn't really watch it.

Ah I will get around to watching it. I think it's more thriller than horror though Kitty so you might be ok.

I love to watch a good hitchcock movie every so often to get that goosebumps feeling.

Oh yeah that film is perfect for a fright night. I've seen it a few times and it never fails to give me a serious case of the heebie jeebies. Are you a fan of the horror?

Naa, I'm a bit of a wuss :p I'm even afraid to play Alien: Isolation cause it's a proper spooky game :D

Naa, I'm a bit of a wuss :p I'm even afraid to play Alien: Isolation cause it's a proper spooky game :D

I'm surprised at you! :)

• Advertisement

Hey, I'm a nerd with a REALLY good imagination, we get affected by these things more than most :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement