Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think I'm getting too old for horror movies. I'd prefer a good comedy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know some tricks for that!
    I wonder if I should ask... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a nerd with a REALLY good imagination, we get affected by these things more than most :P

This. I be thinking about scary movies for ages afterwards. I watched what lies beneath the other night. Scary ****

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh, male offspring of a female dog. My genius of a sister bought our mother an Ipad for her birthday. I may have to kill someone

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a nerd with a REALLY good imagination, we get affected by these things more than most :P

Well you are not alone there. I'm just a little bit strange :)

• Advertisement

I wonder if I should ask... :P

Well they are secret tricks that I will share in secret :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh, male offspring of a female dog. My genius of a sister bought our mother an Ipad for her birthday. I may have to kill someone

Think you need a holiday in a remote log cabin away from people Wolfie, I just recommended similar to another boardsie recently, perhaps I should buy a cabin for ye..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The Blair Witch Project had me properly rattled after seeing it in the cinema all those years ago. The last ten minutes of it still get my heart racing when I think about it.

Some of the Slenderman stuff that people have come up with spooks and disturbs me. People say "but sure that was invented on the internet" and that's actually only partially true, the idea of shadow men has existed in the collective psyche for a very long time and these sorts of things look for conduits to find their way back. Doctor Who's "The Silence" taps into that same long forgotten terror very well too.

I think I'll have to admit defeat and head for my bed. Night night guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Stephen King books. Some of the ideas there. Wowsa. Anyone read the ten o clock people?.

• Advertisement

Don't tell anyone, but I'm following Paws to bed :P

Nn everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My take on horror movies as a genre at this stage of my life is if it can actually happen it scares me. I'm sceptical of a lot of things that people have alleged to have taken place. Slenderman is an internet phenomon that certain people gravitated towards because of something lacking within them.

Kitty, I think I'm somewhat similar, if the story has one foot set in reality it automatically can become scarier for me by the very possibility that it could happen..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The fun with new technology has begun.

The fun with new technology has begun.

I take it you will be called upon endlessly to demonstrate/fix things?.

I take it you will be called upon endlessly to demonstrate/fix things?.

yes, then I will be breaking my sister's bones

It's pretty painful alright, the comedy element evaporates very, very quickly. Used to find my own ma hilarious in case she broke the computer by typing!

My sister knows the rules. "Buy a parent technology, you teach them to use the technology."

My sister knows the rules. "Buy a parent technology, you teach them to use the technology."

Fact!. How did she get away with this?. *innocent beam*

Time to get the brews on for the early risers of the lair..

Dust bunnies, at ease..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Dust bunnies, at ease..

You read my mind.

Place got very steamy here last night.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You read my mind.

Place got very steamy here last night.

Oh very Tina turner!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Dust bunnies, at ease..

brew is it i heard?
    i need some, will be verrry late for work toady but wth.. :d))
    still having cuppa in da bed

morning grem ted & co. : )

scone-coffee-491x330.jpg

Morning all

Good moaning...

Morning all :-/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Coffee time here :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hi pals

Coffee time here :cool:

Ah good man yourself :P :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah good man yourself :P :D

Ahhh great your making the coffee is it :D?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement