Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i really need 5pm ......

and its only 2 :(...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Horus Heresy books, though due to the way those books work Angron is only in a few of the books.

Angron wrote: »
    Horus Heresy books, though due to the way those books work Angron is only in a few of the books.

I'm interested in the darker side of life. Once upon a time I dabbled in 'things'. I must google these books.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I got new runners in Penneys for Zumba, they're pink and black. So pretty!!! :D

I got new runners in Penneys for Zumba, they're pink and black. So pretty!!! :D

You're a great woman for the exercise Paws. I'm so damn lazy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm interested in the darker side of life. Once upon a time I dabbled in 'things'. I must google these books.

Well now there's an interesting insight into the newest member of our little clan ;)

Shiminay wrote: »
    Well now there's an interesting insight into the newest member of our little clan ;)

Ah there are many many layers to me Shim :)

Bit of an onion, are ya? :P

Bit of an onion, are ya? :P

Ha! You could say that. Although without the tendency to make one cry :p

That's only if people are cutting into you without using a wet knife :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hola amigos

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i really need 5pm ......

and its only 2 :(...

*pushes time forward*

Home time!

Howdy Johnny, all good?

If only it were that simple Seph!

That's only if people are cutting into you without using a wet knife

Actually the more I think about it the more I like the idea of a few tears. Dry knife all the way, in :p

hola amigos

Hey JohnnyO.

Angron wrote: »
    Half tempted to request a name change again. Torn between Kargos Bloodspitter (another World Eater character from 40k and also my name on Steam), and Sigismund (Imperial Fists badass from 40k as well).
    1. Angron
    2. Kargos
    10298765. Sigismund :p
    *pushes time forward*

Home time!
    ah seems youd need to push it a little harder it went only to 3 so far :(:D

You're a great woman for the exercise Paws. I'm so damn lazy!
    Sometimes it takes a lot of effort :P

i'm still hoping to get into an exercise momentum i managed to create 2 years ago.. will really start.. soon :d))

Joya wrote:
    i'm still hoping to get into an exercise momentum i managed to create 2 years ago.. will really start.. soon :d))
    Sometimes it's tough to get going tbh :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    1. Angron
    2. Kargos
    10298765. Sigismund :p

ah seems youd need to push it a little harder it went only to 3 so far :(:D

ForwardPushing.gif

• Advertisement

It's worth it though. I like to think I have curves in the right places but if I continue as I am they will no longer be curves but many pillows :p

Sometimes it's tough to get going tbh :)
    i know! did really well for almost a year but then started like ah i dont have to do it EVERY day but 4 days a week, then like just not to have 3 lazy days in a row then my college started and all went outta window :d)
    ForwardPushing.gif
    ok, half way there now :D :happy:

It's worth it though. I like to think I have curves in the right places but if I continue as I am they will no longer be curves but many pillows
    Lol, that's true, it is worth it. :)
    Joya wrote:
    i know! did really well for almost a year but then started like ah i dont have to do it EVERY day but 3 days a week, then like just not to have 3 lazy days in a row then my college started and all went outta window :d)
    I try to get at least half an hour a day of some type of exercise, usually walking. It can be difficult to find the time though.

I try to get at least half an hour a day of some type of exercise, usually walking. It can be difficult to find the time though.
    yes that is balanced approach, i was exercising one to hour and a half, plus walked and walked/run for another hour 6 days a week, and on the 7th day that should be a rest day i did yoga lol
    so yea.. if i manage to introduce third of that to my rhythm now i will be very happy tbh : ))

Joya wrote:
    yes that is balanced approach, i was exercising one to hour and a half, plus walked and walked/run for another hour 6 days a week, and on the 7th day that should be a rest day i did yoga lol so yea.. if i manage to introduce third of that to my rhythm now i will be very happy tbh : ))
    Sometimes I do more than that tbh. Like my Zumba class is an hour long, but I usually don't do any walking before if, or if I do I go for a stroll. I sort of think there's no point overdoing it and risking injury. :)

Half an hour a day is a good place to start I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Walking to my bus stop, took 5 minutes tops and I'm sapping wet.

Actually the more I think about it the more I like the idea of a few tears. Dry knife all the way, in :p

I don't think anyone fancies the idea of going in dry! :eek: :P

It's post watershed somewhere, right? ;)

I'm making tea, who wants a cup?

Shiminay wrote:
    I don't think anyone fancies the idea of going in dry!
    Nah we don't like that..

Jeepers we're starting early today! :D

I don't think anyone fancies the idea of going in dry! :eek: :P

It's post watershed somewhere, right? ;)

I'm making tea, who wants a cup?
    Nah we don't like that..

Jeepers we're starting early today! :D

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, IRON MAIDEN TOUR DATES COMING IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement