Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

And then some! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lucy Lawless, like a fine wine gets better with age..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lucy Lawless, like a fine wine gets better with age..

If only all us women were that lucky.....sigh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Oh yeah, forgot to say, the book that a boards person wrote finally arrived in the post a few days ago :-D hope to start reading it soon

What's the name of the book ATC?

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    What's the name of the book ATC?

It's called 'the knight ':-)

If it's not a Knight who says Ni, I'm not sure how interested I am... :P

Shiminay wrote:
    If it's not a Knight who says Ni, I'm not sure how interested I am...

:p lady Chuckles wrote it :-) mine is still undergoing but getting there

Lady Chuckles, drinker of bubbly and bringer of Friday nonsense wrote a book, where is she these days, herself and SW used to be the best when it came to Friday shenanigans

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair! :D

• Advertisement

hiya fathom :)

Lith, she's a mod now, pops in now and again

heyday30 wrote: »
    If only all us women were that lucky.....sigh...

You cut that out, you're perfect just the way you were made :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Herrrrrrrrrrooooooo Noccers.

I am high on pain-meds but I wanna put down soup and yummy crispy rolls as I havn't eaten in like 2 days due to sore tooth, but am afraid I'll fall asleep or do something stoopid watching over the Cooker. :(

How is one and all?

I like men but have to say have always thought Jessica Biel rocks! Anything I've ever seen her in she seems fiesty! :pac:

Lith, she's a mod now, pops in now and again

Say what :eek:, when did this happen??

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Say what :eek:, when did this happen??

yep, can't remember when but a few months now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo caffeine. What's up? Anything fun?

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo caffeine. What's up? Anything fun?

not too bad here fathom :) rather quiet with me lately, how are you?

Herrrrrrrrrrooooooo Noccers. How is one and all?
    Yo kiss. I'm good. You?

not too bad here fathom :) rather quiet with me lately, how are you?
    Quiet's OK. I'm good. Packing. Got tourney. Austin. Friday.

Quiet's OK. I'm good. Packing. Got tourney. Austin. Friday.

yeah it is :)

oh nice, you going on holiday?:)

• Advertisement

oh nice, you going on holiday?:)
    No. NCAA sport. 2 days. 3 matchups.

No. NCAA sport. 2 days. 3 matchups.

ahh cool, hope it's enjoyable :)

ahh cool, hope it's enjoyable :)
    Plenty sweat. Stiff competition. I jump. Block. Assist. Middle most.

Plenty sweat. Stiff competition. I jump. Block. Assist. Middle most.

sounds interesting :)

sounds interesting :)
    Fun sport. Pays tuition. Fees. Books. Room & board.

Fun sport. Pays tuition. Fees. Books. Room & board.

ah that's great :) great to do something you love. Do you win things for taking part in it?

ah that's great :) great to do something you love. Do you win things for taking part in it?
    Season team trophies. Bus time. Laters.

Season team trophies. Bus time. Laters.

nice, hope ya win! :) later fathom

It looks like there's just us two left in the lair atc :)

• Advertisement

Good luck with the matches Fathom, block all of the things :)

I'm in the leaba, took ages to get here from Persepoly's bed earlier :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement