Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm good and you?

Can't complain, won't complain :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

im trying to figure out what tv channels are included ito my subscription with upc its called horizon select extra and believe it or not on myupc i can find the list of channels like - nowhere...

i just want to see which sports channels i have as it seems i have just some pff ones (such as setanta ireland eurosport and racing lol)
    wondering what i am paying for really...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone have any mad or wonderful plans.

please bear in mind it is still pre-watershed

Joya wrote: »
    im trying to figure out what tv channels are included ito my subscription with upc its called horizon select extra and believe it or not on myupc i can find the list of channels like - nowhere...

i just want to see which sports channels i have as it seems i have just some pff ones (such as setanta ireland lol)
    wondering what i am paying for really...
    I have the same TV box.

Press menu then press right to go to TV guide then press up to go to genre press ok and then select sport.

It will list all sports channels and will say I subscribed if you don't have it.

I have the same TV box.

Press menu then press right to go to TV guide then press up to go to genre press ok and then select sport.

It will list all sports channels and will say I subscribed if you don't have it.

aw yes i went through the guide so i know, but i wanna find it online as a list on upc website .. seems that there is no such an option in MyUPC subscription "details" lol

btw just wanna watch premier league today blush.gif
    seems ill have to upgrade though

• Advertisement

aw yes i went through the guide so i know, but i wanna find it online as a list on upc website .. seems that there is no such an option in MyUPC subscription "details" lol

btw just wanna watch premier league today blush.gif
    seems ill have to upgrade though

Ah ok list online is harder to find for sure. I've tried too before.

Premier league will most certainly require you to upgrade to sky sports and bt sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Anyone want to clean my house for me :D

Ah ok list online is harder to find for sure. I've tried too before.

Premier league will most certainly require you to upgrade to sky sports and bt sports.

yes it does...

shame no good sports channels are included in this horizon package i have lol....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lovely snooze is lovely. I am feeling somewhat more human now, how're the rest of you?

yes it does...

shame no good sports channels are included in this horizon package i have lol....

But that's how cable and satellite (especially Sky's products) has worked for 30 years! Did no one in UPC explain this to you when you signed up? They usually try really hard to up sell sport and film packages to people.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    But that's how cable and satellite (especially Sky's products) has worked for 30 years! Did no one in UPC explain this to you when you signed up? They usually try really hard to up sell sport and film packages to people.

sure i know im just saying :d)

had sky before but am on upc for the last 10 years lol
    but really not to include one single good sports channel its just mean if you ask me :d)

sure i know im just saying :d)

had sky before but am on upc for the last 10 years lol
    but really not to include one single good sports channel its just mean if you ask me :d)

It's mean, but more importantly, it's good business :p

Also: I love Eurosport, you get to see all the less popular sports that don't fk their fans over by making them pay hundreds of euro a year for the privilege of supporting them.

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's mean, but more importantly, it's good business :p

Also: I love Eurosport, you get to see all the less popular sports that don't fk their fans over by making them pay hundreds of euro a year for the privilege of supporting them.

yes i think i have euosport 1 and 2 and bbc2 is good for watching snooker championships etc
    but if you wanna watch football they're useless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys.

Back from walking. Feel great now. :)

Hi guys.

Back from walking. Feel great now. :)

Sounds exactly what I need to do. Have to get off my ass first though. Walking is great to clear the old cobwebs out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Why does my oldest son always use a different cup or glass every time he gets a drink?

Why does my oldest son always use a different cup or glass every time he gets a drink?

the ones that are used might have "cooties".

Cause he doesn't do the washing up yet!

I'm up and on a bus. Forgot there was another utterly pointless march today blocking traffic.

got setanta/bt package free for the first 2 months so u can cancel afterwards :D

happy happy dayZ happy.gif

got setanta/bt package free for the first 2 months so u can cancel afterwards :D

happy happy dayZ happy.gif

get it for another free 2 months by using someone else's name on account.

;)

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    get it for another free 2 months by using someone else's name on account.

;)

how can i do that? :eek:

the account is on my own name ?

Sounds exactly what I need to do. Have to get off my ass first though. Walking is great to clear the old cobwebs out.
    It is. That's why I love going, especially in the morning. :D

how can i do that? :eek:

the account is on my own name ?

prob need to cancel & create new account, thinking about it :o

prob need to cancel & create new account, thinking about it :o

oh i thought thats what you meant but to set new account it can take a month for all to be sorted out lol
    i lived ONCE for that long with no internet
    not something id be looking forward to experiencing again :o

What do we all have planned today?

I've just put the kettle on for tea or coffee, I haven't decided yet. Then I think I might settle down with a book before make some lunch in a bit. Lazy Saturday. :)

gonna be the football day here me thinks :d))

hiding behind the curtains from 20 degrees outside lol...

gonna be the football day here me thinks :d))

hiding behind the curtains from 20 degrees outside lol...

There is plenty of sources online to watch streaming of any amount of sports.

HDMI cable to tv & away you go.

There is plenty of sources online to watch streaming of any amount of sports.

HDMI cable to tv & away you go.

aw i have a pctv already :d))
    but its just the quality is different of course
    im quite happy with this free for 2 months so will see for later : )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Advertisement

Could we maybe not talk about committing fraud and piracy in front of one of the Community Managers :p

I am involved in a secret Boards project with DeVore as we speak! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement