Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've a few cans and some whiskey here but duty calls so tea for me, went for a few last night though so happy enough.. Any plans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

getting nervous for Monday, I'm starting new modules in college and 8 newbies are starting in our group :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I've a few cans and some whiskey here but duty calls so tea for me, went for a few last night though so happy enough.. Any plans?

plan is not to have any plans today, so far it works great, i fulfilled at least 80 percent of it so its a great success :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folksies ;)

Oh Grem, shall have to grab pints again sometime soon ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh Grem, shall have to grab pints again sometime soon ;)

Yes actually, it's been a while. Goats need drinking :eek::P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jaysus, I'm in such a heap. I just did a bit of cleaning in my kitchen, cause I found a shelf unit downstairs that someone was getting rid of that fits perfectly in the corner and my microwave, toaster and some other stuff all fit more neatly than previously.

I just want to sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shiminay wrote: »
    Jaysus, I'm in such a heap. I just did a bit of cleaning in my kitchen, cause I found a shelf unit downstairs that someone was getting rid of that fits perfectly in the corner and my microwave, toaster and some other stuff all fit more neatly than previously.

I just want to sleep :(

One man's trash is another man's treasure.. May as well pop open a few cold ones as a reward to yourself for a bit of cleaning.

Are you coming down with something Shim?.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.. May as well pop open a few cold ones as a reward to yourself for a bit of cleaning.

I echo this :) hope you sleep well tonight shim, I know the feeling :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey peeps

hiya ted :)

Evenin' Ted

Are you coming down with something Shim?.

Just dying after a night of Buckfast and lunacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hiya ted :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Evenin' Ted

aloha atc & Lith

Edit:

Are we all shouting for Dublin tomorrow?

Heyo Ted and Atc. Ah self inflicted Shim, you still have my sympathy.. Oh was last night Gojira?.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    aloha atc & Lith

Edit:

aloha :) hows things?

Aye Dublin to win tomorrow afternoon against Mayo :D

Heyo Ted and Atc. Ah self inflicted Shim, you still have my sympathy.. Oh was last night Gojira?.

heyo grem :) how are ya?

Grand here Atc, off to work for myself now. Plenty of tea shall be had I'll wager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    No... :p

Grand here Atc, off to work for myself now. Plenty of tea shall be had I'll wager.

good to hear :) glad all well.

Hello friends :) Hope all are well.

I had the deepest sleep. The dreams. Lord. They're like a scary film. Not nightmares or scary to be part of. Just weird. They've been this way for about two weeks now. Sleep is not supposed to be tiring!

It was indeed, they were brilliant. The 2 bottles of Buckfast afterwards in Fibbers and at home were less so. I sorta forgot that I had 5 or 6 pints of cider too...

I'm kinda sorry I didn't go to Gojira tbh, From Mars to Sirius was an album I absolutely adored, didn't really get into their later stuff though.

They played a load of stuff from From Mars and The Link, I'd be with you on that Links, their last couple of albums haven't tickled my taste buds as much as the older ones.

I'm half thinking of watching Shinsekai Yori again. That show was one of the best things I've ever seen, and I do not say that lightly.

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm half thinking of watching Shinsekai Yori again. That show was one of the best things I've ever seen, and I do not say that lightly.

What sort of show is that Links?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good evening :)

• Advertisement

I'm off to watch casualty, laters :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement