Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

hi pals :)

I badly need a new head, migraines have come back with a vengeance. tonight is my 4th one in 2 days :(

Ye Gods!, 4th migraine in 2 days, that's a bad dose ATC, have ya been to a doctor about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Pickles! How are ya stranger?.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Mandatory check in every few months then :p, ain't a lot going down, heh phrasing :pac:

Pickles is good! heh going down :pac:

I've been keeping the head down to be rather honest, need to sort a few things, namely the ol life yknow! :pac:

Paws is giggling somewhere, provided she hasn't smashed her modem that is, ah i see the bitch known as reality keeping ya occupied?

Paws is giggling somewhere, provided she hasn't smashed her modem that is, ah i see the bitch known as reality keeping ya occupied?

Yeh in short :pac:

I might be going on an adventure to asia though, next year, but still!

Yeh in short :pac:

I might be going on an adventure to asia though, next year, but still!

Damn real life, Pickles Asian Shenanigans next year then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ye Gods!, 4th migraine in 2 days, that's a bad dose ATC, have ya been to a doctor about it?

yeah it sucks :( havent been to a dr about it but think i might have to, if it keeps up

yeah it sucks :( havent been to a dr about it but think i might have to, if it keeps up

Definitely get checked by a doctor, 4 migraines in 2 days, something's not right, best ya can do is probably try and sleep it off.

Damn real life, Pickles Asian Shenanigans next year then.

its a bitch alright, aisan things will be funthough :D anyways, my laptop is acting all slow so i best be off, be somewhat good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Alright people, long time no see
    Hi pickles
    I badly need a new head, migraines have come back with a vengeance. tonight is my 4th one in 2 days
    Jesus, 4 in 2 days... That's not good. :(
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Hehehehe :pac:

I haven't smashed it yet (teehee). :p

its a bitch alright, aisan things will be funthough :D anyways, my laptop is acting all slow so i best be off, be somewhat good :pac:

Alright then, see you again before 2016 comes crashing in the door :P, i'll try and be on my best behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lith what in the name of whoever is that link about. Her caps lock must be stuck for a start and her command of the English language leaves a lot to be desired. I honestly fear for the English language.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Borrowing this from a thread in After Hours, jesus christ, cannae make head nor tail of it. English language being butchered at it's finest.
    Oh my good God, what is that meant to be??!!

Oh my good God, what is that meant to be??!!

I got to the first sentence and pretty much left it at that.

KKkitty wrote:
    I got to the first sentence and pretty much left it at that.
    Same here tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That link was a nightmare and NSFB*. No more posting things like that

*Not Safe For Boards

That link was a nightmare and NSFB*. No more posting things like that

*Not Safe For Boards

It was a veritable assault on the senses.

Same here tbh.

What's up with your modem?

KKkitty wrote:
    What's up with your modem?
    No idea. I've tried moving it, turning it off and back on again, re-entering the password on all of the devices connected. For some reason the signal disappears and it comes up as not in range even when I'm standing beside the modem. :mad:

I've written a strongly worded thread in Talk To: Three.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A bad netconnection is hard to tolerate in this day and age. Is it old Paws?.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey everyone. Long time no talk! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Gonna try and sleep this migraine off, night pals :-)

Sigh...

No one about as usual. Guess I'll just retreat away again. To whomever sees this, I shall be back again soon(ish).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Sigh...

No one about as usual. Guess I'll just retreat away again. To whomever sees this, I shall be back again soon(ish).

I tried unsuccessfully to get to sleep almost 90 mins ago. No such luck. I am floating around Ms Mozzels! :p

Ah Shim me auld Swan :pac:

What's the craic man? :)

Ah Shim me auld Swan :pac:

What's the craic man? :)

Not a whole lot going on here, been playing a lot of Batman Arkham Knight for the last few days. I may in fact be Batman...

How're things with you and your nozzles?

One of the Chefs in work thinks he's batman. I think it's stress :pac:

My nozzels have being disappearing actually :eek: We have a nozzel thief in work :eek: :P

And yet there's a chef "claiming" to be Batman. He's the thief, I suspect he's the Riddler who's going to be placing clues to find your nozzley accessories! Try punching him in the throat.

Shiminay wrote: »
    And yet there's a chef "claiming" to be Batman. He's the thief, I suspect he's the Riddler who's going to be placing clues to find your nozzley accessories! Try punching him in the throat.

You could be onto something there Shim! He hit himself into the balls today with a metal bowl..that was funny :pac:

You could be onto something there Shim! He hit himself into the balls today with a metal bowl..that was funny :pac:

Definitely The Riddler so! Watch out for green question marks turning up around the place.

Are you back on duty again tomorrow?

• Advertisement

A bad netconnection is hard to tolerate in this day and age. Is it old Paws?.
    No. That's the thing. It's mobile WiFi I've got, and both the modem and the SIM card are brand new.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement