Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ahh Home is 'supposed' to be our solace but that's often not the case x
    I know. Now I can't get in touch with him because he's in his gf's house and won't answer his bloody phone. I just happened to text and ask if his ticket was safe and he said it's with mine. I checked and I've got mine in my room on its own.
    boo-urns to that pp
    Yep. I know. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Your brother sounds like an incredible pain Paws, dunno how you do it.
    Spirited Away :)

Yeah, that is one amazing movie :D

Give Wolf Children a watch, and try not to cry, I dare you:

Links234 wrote: »

Yeah, that is one amazing movie :D

Give Wolf Children a watch, and try not to cry, I dare you:

Well I do love a good dare but also a good cry :)

Links234 wrote:
    Sometimes he's grand. Most of the time I seem to be about five seconds from murdering him.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening all, how're things?

Good evening Master of our Realm :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I could get used to being called Master :p

Having a good weekend?

He found it. Both of them forgot he'd brought it into her house for some unknown reason. I've turned my room upside down looking for the bloody thing. Oh for the love of... :mad:

Shiminay wrote: »
    I could get used to being called Master :p

Having a good weekend?

I shall refrain from all comment there :p

I'm in my favourite place in the world and have chocolate. So all is well :) Feeling better?

He found it. Both of them forgot he'd brought it into her house for some unknown reason. I've turned my room upside down looking for the bloody thing. Oh for the love of... :mad:

Ah Jaysus. Well he has it now Paws. That's the end of that. You deserve a sit.

I hereby declare this to be 'sitting about and eating crap night'! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Relax, deep breaths & count to 10

• Advertisement

Ah Jaysus. Well he has it now Paws. That's the end of that. You deserve a sit.
    I'm not minding anything of his again, that way there's no chance of getting the blame if something goes wrong..
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Relax, deep breaths & count to 10
    Urge to kill fading... :p

I'm not minding anything of his again, that way there's no chance of getting the blame if something goes wrong..

Urge to kill fading... :p

This oddly enough comes to mind :P

Lithium93_ wrote:
    This oddly enough comes to mind
    Change that to "Must kill bro" and that's pretty much what I could have been doing! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Honestly Paws, wash your hands of being responsible of anything of his. Far less stress.. Grab a cuppa and put your feet up..

I shall refrain from all comment there :p

I'm in my favourite place in the world and have chocolate. So all is well :) Feeling better?

Ah yea, much improved, only took 14 hours :p Can't wait for the leaba, I reckon I'll be there in about 20 mins :D

Honestly Paws, wash your hands of being responsible of anything of his. Far less stress.. Grab a cuppa and put your feet up..

^^^^^ This

Yep. That's exactly my plan. Just grabbed a massive mug of hot chocolate and it's yummy. Currently listening to music to calm myself. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Great call Paws, as they say 'you can choose your friends but not your family' for me it was very important I left home as soon as school finished.. It's just how the cookie crumbles I guess. Chocolate and tunes will soothe the heart and head..

ok, nai nai folks ;)

Great call Paws, as they say 'you can choose your friends but not your family' for me it was very important I left home as soon as school finished.. It's just how the cookie crumbles I guess. Chocolate and tunes will soothe the heart and head..
    Yep, exactly. I'd love to have my own space.

Spanish songs are very relaxing for some strange reason.
    Links234 wrote:
    ok, nai nai folks
    Night Links :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hey all. Any lair hugs going, long crappy few days.

Heyday, I have it on good authority that I give great hugs, and so here is one for you. *huggles*

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hey all. Any lair hugs going, long crappy few days.

*hugs*

*loadsa hugs for heyday*

Links234 wrote: »
    ok, nai nai folks ;)

Oops nearly missed this, night night. I'll catch up with you about beers. ;)

Spanish is the language of romance, or it could be French, I ain't entirely sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

id love some hugs as well, feelin bit under the weather :o

I have the wonderful chilling embrace of my bed and the company of my lovely Nocs. Today is finally working properly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Thanks guys much appreciated xxx *hugs back

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Spanish is the language of romance, or it could be French, I ain't entirely sure
    Could be both tbh. Spanish lyrics tend to be a little more... Saucy. Or maybe it's the genre I'm listening to. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement