Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

true I guess. How are you?
    I was prolific today, drafting 2 pages. I would have used this as an excuse to celebrate, but I went out Friday night, and wanted to chill Saturday.

Why are you sleepless during this lovely night?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Almost Full Moon now at 99.8% on Pacific coast.

**Swannie practices howling**

full-moon-swim.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    I was prolific today, drafting 2 pages. I would have used this as an excuse to celebrate, but I went out Friday night, and wanted to chill Saturday.

Why are you sleepless during this lovely night?

ahh ok, that's alright :) have a good Friday night?

mostly insomnia that's keeping me awake, thankfully I can take it easy today and hope to be back in a more regular pattern for college on Monday. Got my page done :cool:

...have a good Friday night?
    1st date. It's been a bit warm along the coast, being a typical August, and I enjoyed a cool, crisp salad and fresh fruit, along with an Adious Madre cocktail that was too big to finish (which gave me a pleasant buzz). We walked the sand with toes in surf, which became hand-in-hand. Slight breeze, very few about, and an almost Full Moon to light the way. Very romantic.
    Got my page done :cool:
    Good show ATC!

1st date. It's been a bit warm along the coast, being a typical August, and I enjoyed a cool, crisp salad and fresh fruit, along with an Adious Madre cocktail that was too big to finish (which gave me a pleasant buzz). We walked the sand with toes in surf, which became hand-in-hand. Slight breeze, very few about, and an almost Full Moon to light the way. Very romantic.

Good show ATC!
    ooh nice one :) glad it went well

thanks! :)

• Advertisement

ooh nice one :) glad it went well
    He asked me out again today, but although he's cute, fit, and smart, I don't want to rush it.

He asked me out again today, but although he's cute, fit, and smart, I don't want to rush it.

that's understandable :) hope it works out for ya though

that's understandable :) hope it works out for ya though
    Trying to finish my final degree this fall, plus 2 jobs keeps me terribly busy. Being single allowed for this, but every now and then I miss a relationship.

Trying to finish my final degree this fall, plus 2 jobs keeps me terribly busy. Being single allowed for this, but every now and then I miss a relationship.

oh wow you're really busy! I know the feeling, kinda miss having someone there at times. Been working up the nerve to ask a guy out in recent weeks, not got there yet :o

oh wow you're really busy! I know the feeling, kinda miss having someone there at times. Been working up the nerve to ask a guy out in recent weeks, not got there yet :o
    You should be in So Cal ATC, where both sides ask each other out frequently. Methinks that the lads here like it, when a lass shows interest and is willing to take the chance that they may say no.

Oops! Have to go to market before it closes. Nice chat ATC. Thanks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy night here.. Nearly done though, home to my doggy soon.. Hope my noccers have a nice day of rest..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning all ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What has you so chirpy?. :p

I'm just a chipper kinda person! :D

I didn't have a great sleep, wee doggie got spooked again last night and insisted on going downstairs to check if everything was ok. Second night in a row she got spooked in the middle of the night.

Poor pooch. Sure a nap later perhaps, speaking of must get some kip myself, laters..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

Was having a lovely sleep and the doorbell woke me up. It was my neighbour, the one that usually saunters in the back door. I don't know why he decided to ring the bloody doorbell. Grr.

How's everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning, coffee time here, but im it under the weather and my head feels like a balloon lol
    hope it passes me fairly soon :o

Feel better soon Joya :)

Poor pooch. Sure a nap later perhaps, speaking of must get some kip myself, laters..
    Poor pooch? What about me!? :p

And nah, I can't nap really, once I'm awake I'm awake for the day.

Feel better soon Joya :)
    thanks paws i really hope so somethings coming down on me for the last 2 days and im fighting not to let it fully grab me but its still here and does not go away.. :o

morning links and grem : )

• Advertisement

Morning Joya ;)

Now, some more Bojack Horseman

Joya wrote:
    thanks paws i really hope so somethings coming down on me for the last 2 days and im fighting not to let it fully grab me but its still here and does not go away..
    Have some lemsip, sounds like it could be the start of a cold or flu. :)

Morning Links :)

morning links, all i wanna do is get back under the sheets lol
    thought id do some other things today but this would prob be the best option considering the circumstances.......
    Have some lemsip, sounds like it could be the start of a cold or flu. :)

yes i was thinking the same turned out i do not have any in the house atm...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well it's so lovely to be awake and not hungover :P

Joya wrote:
    yes i was thinking the same turned out i do not have any in the house atm...
    I know it will involve going out but if there's a shop near you they'll probably have some.

Some eejit rang me on whatsapp at 7 am! That and my mysterious waking in the middle of the night for no reason has me tired and cross. I need sweets. And cake. :p

7am wakeup calls - not fun.

Mysterious waking in the night - great if you've company and they're awake too :p

Sweets and cake however are on their way, I've sent the drone...

drone_main-100362463-primary.idge_.jpg

Shiminay wrote: »
    7am wakeup calls - not fun.

Mysterious waking in the night - great if you've company and they're awake too :p

Sweets and cake however are on their way, I've sent the drone...

drone_main-100362463-primary.idge_.jpg

Ah middle of the night company of the non platonic kind is but a memory from the distant past :p

Thank you kind Sir! :)

2 days and 6 hours until Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is released, I'm nearly shaking myself apart with the anticipation.

• Advertisement

OR a premonition from your near future! :P

I need think I might need to do a supply run of my own.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement