Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah middle of the night company of the non platonic kind is but a memory from the distant past
    Middle of the night company full stop is a distant memory for me :p

Middle of the night company full stop is a distant memory for me :p

Good things are coming Paws :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Must... resist...obvious... innuendo!

Good things are coming Paws
    *crosses fingers, toes, legs.. And my eyes are already slightly crossed if I don't wear my glasses* :p
    Shiminay wrote:
    :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »

There's hardly any space for innuendo in that at all! :pac:

• Advertisement

That's ok, we can make it fit...

lube-white-lightning-wet-ride.jpg

Well it's started early today! :D

That's ok, we can make it fit...

lube-white-lightning-wet-ride.jpg

Wet finger will suffice.

Too much?

I'll get my coat. :D

Wet finger will suffice.

Too much?

I'll get my coat. :D

Might be just riiiight... ;)

Might be just riiiight... ;)

It may be time for me to vacate this particular building in case I get infracted for deviancy :D

• Advertisement

Round here they make you a mod for that sorta thing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good afternoon :)

good afternoon :)

Hello my dear. What is the plan for today? Chill?

Hello my dear. What is the plan for today? Chill?

yep pretty much :) chill before my mad busy week begins again. Have a visit from my Mom in a while, in the meantime getting some writing done. how are you?

Afternoon ATC, how're things?

Afternoon ATC, how're things?

not so bad here thanks :) Have a busy week next week so chilling while I can. How's things with you?

yep pretty much :) chill before my mad busy week begins again. Have a visit from my Mom in a while, in the meantime getting some writing done. how are you?

I'm good. Being tormented by some knuckle dragger on Plenty of Fish so I think it's time to block. Such is my lot.

I'm good. Being tormented by some knuckle dragger on Plenty of Fish so I think it's time to block. Such is my lot.

ah good :)

Oh dear, that's not good, right to block em

ah good :)

Oh dear, that's not good, right to block em

Usual suspects on those sort of sites. Think I'll buy a one way ticket to Nepal :p

I'm doing something I never thought I'd do, watching GAA :P

One of my friends who's been staying this weekend is here whilst the other is at the match.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake early again, so catching up on old deadliest catch. With tea and doggy snuggles.. Sweet.

I've gotten that too. One messaged me on POF after blanking me after we'd been messaging for a few weeks. Another guy from Tinder added me on Facebook even though he only knew my first name and nothing else about me. I seem to attract these guys in droves.

I have never heard of anything except horror stories from women when talking about services like Tinder or Plenty of Fish. It's a wonder ye bother!

Possible podcast later, any questions? :P

Shiminay wrote:
    I have never heard of anything except horror stories from women when talking about services like Tinder or Plenty of Fish. It's a wonder ye bother!
    I don't anymore, it really isn't worth the hassle. Also had another 2 stop chatting to me when I told them I wasn't interested in casual sex or a one night stand.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Possible podcast later, any questions?
    Discuss whether success stories on POF outweigh the negative crappy stories!

I don't anymore, it really isn't worth the hassle. Also had another 2 stop chatting to me when I told them I wasn't interested in casual sex or a one night stand.

Discuss whether success stories on POF outweigh the negative crappy stories!

Oh I can weed those guys out fairly easily. So 'you need to have some fun' and I'm like 'nope'! I first joined about 2 years ago and in that time I did meet some really great men so it is possible. You just have to keep your boundaries and learn how to read between the lines. I rejoined 2 weeks ago will stick it out for a bit.

Oh I can weed those guys out fairly easily. So 'you need to have some fun' and I'm like 'nope'! I first joined about 2 years ago and in that time I did meet some really great men so it is possible. You just have to keep your boundaries and learn how to read between the lines. I rejoined 2 weeks ago will stick it out for a bit.
    Yeah you're right. Apparently "I'm not interested in casual sex" means that I'm a prude and/or need to relax and go with the flow. It that I haven't seen their manhood yet and it'd make me lose my principles if I did.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I never had the bravery to join any of those sites.

I don't know of a single success story from any of those sites though Paws, literally none.

I never had the bravery to join any of those sites.
    You didn't miss much tbh
    Shiminay wrote:
    I don't know of a single success story from any of those sites though Paws, literally none.
    Me neither tbh...

• Advertisement

It depends on what you define as 'success'. It doesn't necessarily mean finding the person you will spend the rest of your life with. I met my ex on one and while we didn't work out it was a great year. I've also made two solid friends. Then there were dates where my mind was opened and challenged.

If you take a look at the online dating group on this site there are people who have met their husbands an wives on them.

It requires an open mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement