Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Naw Shim, I am off!! Thankfully!! Least I get to enjoy some of the weekend :D

OH returned home from a staff party, he's on the floor in the downstairs bathroom and won't budge :/ I know I am probably better off leaving him there BUT I have some family staying with us for a few days, don't think they want to see him passed out on the floor in the morning..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Mozz, welcome to the new lair!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo pals

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Since 02 were bought out by 3 loads have complained about the decrease in signal quality Paws. You'd think width all those masts that 3 have to provide signal your modem would work.

• Advertisement

heyo pals
    Hi ATC
    KKkitty wrote:
    Since 02 were bought out by 3 loads have complained about the decrease in signal quality Paws. You'd think width all those masts that 3 have to provide signal your modem would work.
    Yeah my phone has been OK-ish but sometimes I go from no service to full signal in a couple of minutes.

Hi ATC
    Yeah my phone has been OK-ish but sometimes I go from no service to full signal in a couple of minutes.

how are you?:)

how are you?
    I'm good, yourself?

I'm good, yourself?

good to hear :)

I'm ok, not completely awake lol. No migraine to speak off this morning, here's hoping it lasts

I'm ok, not completely awake lol. No migraine to speak off this morning, here's hoping it lasts
    Lol. Fingers crossed it lasts :)

• Advertisement

I got Vodafone's fixed line broadband and find it good. YouTube videos play without buffering anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I see Cilla Black died.

Angron wrote: »
    I see Cilla Black died.

She was a great presenter.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I know my mother feels a bit upset by it, but it's not as big a deal as Piper for me.

sad to hear the news about cilla :(

I'm on dog sitting duty again as folks have gone to Cork a few days earlier (they were going to go on Tuesday to go for an appointment).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Alright people, long time no see :)
    Pickles is good! heh going down :pac:
    I've been keeping the head down to be rather honest, need to sort a few things, namely the ol life yknow! :pac:
    Yeh in short :pac:
    I might be going on an adventure to asia though, next year, but still!
    hiya pickles really missed ya lol :pac:
    just mentioned the other day here n or drunken singing in da cellar we have to repeat that sometime soon!!! :D
    which part of asia ye headin? it will be aweome anyway i do not doubt at all!

A bad netconnection is hard to tolerate in this day and age. Is it old Paws?.
    ah this is sp true!
    i upgded me lap top to W1 and had network issues aahh it is just so depressing :eek:
    found the solution but it took awhile :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Long time no talk! :o
    hiya mozzie nice seing ye here!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Naw Shim, I am off!! Thankfully!! Least I get to enjoy some of the weekend :D
    OH returned home from a staff party, he's on the floor in the downstairs bathroom and won't budge :/ I know I am probably better off leaving him there BUT I have some family staying with us for a few days, don't think they want to see him passed out on the floor in the morning..
    what did ye do with your hubby :d) did ye manage?

sad to hear the news about cilla :(

I'm on dog sitting duty again as folks have gone to Cork a few days earlier (they were going to go on Tuesday to go for an appointment).

how long will you be at your folks atc :)

Hey peeps

Hey peeps
    hiya paws hows you this evening : )

Joya wrote:
    hiya paws hows you this evening : )
    I'm good. Going out tonight so just had a shower and going to have some food. How are you? :)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    how long will you be at your folks atc

Another 3 days :-) been here a few days already, cabin fever is starting to set in!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

did someone say cabin fever :pac:

Brother's gf is here literally five minutes. They must have had an argument because you can cut the tension with a knife. And now we apparently have to watch some Kardashian-type sh1t 'TV show'. Ffs.

Go for a drive Paws, or blare Alter Bridge at a not so safe level of volume

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    did someone say cabin fever :pac:

I did, starting to go insane here

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Go for a drive Paws, or blare Alter Bridge at a not so safe level of volume
    My plans exactly for when I'm getting ready.

They're meant to be coming out with us tonight and she's staying until tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

I did, starting to go insane here

I just happened to have finished watching Muppets Treasure Island, saw your post, that song obviously came to mind, hard to believe that movie is 20 years old next year :eek:.

My plans exactly for when I'm getting ready.

They're meant to be coming out with us tonight and she's staying until tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Oh joy for you :P, you have my sincerest sympathies.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Oh joy for you , you have my sincerest sympathies.
    I'm very happy about it as you can see... :p

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I just happened to have finished watching Muppets Treasure Island, saw your post, that song obviously came to mind, hard to believe that movie is 20 years old next year :eek:.

:eek: great minds think alike. 20 years old, wow didn't think it was that long

hope you enjoy yourself tonight pp:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement