Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks ;)

You know, as far as covers go, I really adore this. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    *** slides bucket to Paws**
    *switches on kettle and makes bucket of tea*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Will probably need to put on the rubber sheets on the bed after drinking all this tea.

Tea, anyone?

I have beer :p

I have beer
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Tea ftw!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

For some reason beer is frowned upon at work.. :confused:

Shiminay wrote: »
    Tea ftw!

GTF with your tea!! :D

For some reason beer is frowned upon at work.. :confused:

Don't mind them Grem! You go have beer :)

We should have Nocs Beers in real life!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

any plans for the week guys? :)

busy one for me with college, hospital on Thursday and a family meal in Cahir at the weekend

I have a dilema folks :o

I have a busy week for once. Monday evening I have Zumba, Tuesday - nothing (yet), Wednesday I have WW and volunteering, Thursday evening I have Zumba and Friday to Sunday... Electric Picnic!!! :D:D:D

What's up Links?

Links234 wrote: »
    I have a dilema folks :o

Do share! :)

I need the tay, I'd die without it :p

We should have a beers, who's free in 4 weeks from now?

Right now there's a sale on humblebundle... I could get 5 Telltale games for astonishly cheap:

Walking Dead Season 2
    Wolf Among Us
    Tales from Borderlands
    Game of Thrones
    Poker Night 2

It's an insanely good deal, but I don't know if I should get them because I know I'm not gonna be playing them right away. :o

Think I might be free for beers :D I had a great time at the last one so would love to go again

I need the tay, I'd die without it :p

We should have a beers, who's free in 4 weeks from now?

Me! :)

Links234 wrote: »
    Right now there's a sale on humblebundle... I could get 5 Telltale games for astonishly cheap:

Walking Dead Season 2
    Wolf Among Us
    Tales from Borderlands
    Game of Thrones
    Poker Night 2

It's an insanely good deal, but I don't know if I should get them because I know I'm not gonna be playing them right away. :o

Well if the deal is good and you really want them I say go for it.

Me going will probably depend on money because I have some stuff to get done with my car. :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't help you Links really.. If the cheapness is truly insane it would be a shame to pass up is all I can say.

Lads, I just got the nicest pm from a boardsie who I don't actually talk with over my contributions to another thread.. It's actually warmed my heart!

Enablers everywhere ffs :pac:

having the confidence to actually go is another matter :o I went with the ex the last time, don't want to bother anyone else in asking them to come to the beers with me, going by myself..humm..

Lads, I just got the nicest pm from a boardsie who I don't actually talk with over my contributions to another thread.. It's actually warmed my heart!
    That's lovely! :D

Well atc, it'd be just us, not even gonna start a separate thread for it cause all sorts of people turn up. If you can't chill with your fellow Nocs then who can you chill with? :)

having the confidence to actually go is another matter :o I went with the ex the last time, don't want to bother anyone else in asking them to come to the beers with me, going by myself..humm..

I'm with Shim on this ATC. You will be in safe hands :)

Can't help you Links really.. If the cheapness is truly insane it would be a shame to pass up is all I can say.

Ah nice :) Lots of good people out there.

The likelihood of me ever making a beers is low. :( always working weekends..

Well atc, it'd be just us, not even gonna start a separate thread for it cause all sorts of people turn up. If you can't chill with your fellow Nocs then who can you chill with? :)

very valid point shim :) something to consider, overactive brain :o

• Advertisement

The likelihood of me ever making a beers is low. :( always working weekends..
    Lets make our own beers, with blackjack and hookers! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement