Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

The likelihood of me ever making a beers is low. :( always working weekends..

I'm sure we can all come to some sort of an arrangement :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I should be off a few Fridays over the next while it's just how my life works. I'm not too bad about it really I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Beers sound fun but feicin social anxiety is not. Alas I don't know if I could attend.
    Links I like your idea:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I will get to a Beers eventually :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

heyday30 wrote: »
    Beers sound fun but feicin social anxiety is not. Alas I don't know if I could attend.
    Links I like your idea:)

I got social anxiety in spades, so I know that feeling. But with boardsies it's easy.

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote:
    I got social anxiety in spades, so I know that feeling. But with boardsies it's easy.
    That's coz we're all amazing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We're not amazing Paws, we're glittery and absolutely fabulous :D

Lithium93_ wrote:
    We're not amazing Paws, we're glittery and absolutely fabulous
    :D

I just heard a song on this week's WWE Smackdown that sounds really similar to Decay by Tremonti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I gotta be off to bed, up early for college tomorrow, night night pals :)

• Advertisement

I gotta be off to bed, up early for college tomorrow, night night pals
    Night ATC :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We could opt for plan : an online beers! We all get a Skype call or Google Hangout and drink and talk nonsense together with our voices and 100% optional cameras :D

Edit:
    Nn atc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Also, I've been to a few beers. There was one for here that ended up being just myself and Links :pac: Also had two for Tattoos and Piercings, one which involved what can only be described as too many pitchers of Jack and coke.

I even once went abroad for drinks, went to London for wrestling and drinking with some internet friends, drank pitchers of something called Woo Woo which if memory serves was a mix of vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice.

Night night ATC :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    We could opt for plan : an online beers! We all get a Skype call or Google Hangout and drink and talk nonsense together with our voices and 100% optional cameras :D

Edit:
    Nn atc

I kinda like that idea, Shim you may be on to something there.

Angron wrote:
    Was it this paws:
    Don't think so. It was one that was playing right before and after breaks, more like a filler type song. I can't remember the lyrics.

I like the sound of that woo woo drink there angron.

Night miss caffeine :)

Shiminay wrote: »

Edit:
    Nn atc

We can do that as well as physical location beers for the stragglers who are interested :D

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    We could opt for plan : an online beers! We all get a Skype call or Google Hangout and drink and talk nonsense together with our voices and 100% optional cameras
    Sounds quite cool!

We could put together our on Skype Crew, it would just need a witty name

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More tea for me, pot brewed for anyone else who wishes to partake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ok, g'night folks! ;)

I think you should all check out the film 'Unfriended' :D

I would actually like to meet yous all in person. It may happen. Would be a massive step forward

I like the sound of that woo woo drink there angron.

It was decent, it was a tradition for the lads to drink more than anything though. Apparently a few years back during one of their first meet-ups, one of the lads was hammered and thought Woo Woo sounded like a great idea, so he bought two pitchers of it. Since then, they always go to the same pub and always have some Woo Woo when they meet up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I would actually like to meet yous all in person. It may happen. Would be a massive step forward

The feeling is very much mutual for you and everyone else. I have been lucky enough to meet many wonderful Nocs and Boardsies. I hope to continue doing so for the rest of my days.

Links and Perse I've met, Wolfie, Doom too. Delirium I've met too.

Tons of mods at mods beers too of course.

Most of the Admins too. Except for the one who lives in Asia. :)

Links234 wrote:
    Ok, g'night folks!
    Night Links :)

Having more tea here :)

• Advertisement

I 2nd this, i myself oddly enough haven't met any Boardsies...... Yet...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement