Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Links and Perse I've met, Wolfie, Doom too. Delirium I've met too.
    I've only met ATC out of all the Nocs, plus one other Boardsie. :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    The feeling is very much mutual for you and everyone else. I have been lucky enough to meet many wonderful Nocs and Boardsies. I hope to continue doing so for the rest of my days.

Links and Perse I've met, Wolfie, Doom too. Delirium I've met too.

Tons of mods at mods beers too of course.

Most of the Admins too. Except for the one who lives in Asia. :)

I have an odd desire to meet the Admins :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've met Shim, Links, Doom, a load of mods and a few admins, and smatterings of folks from other forums, including some from the Galway City forum.

I have an odd desire to meet the Admins
    Sounds like the title of a TV show, Meet The Admins. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I have an odd desire to meet the Admins :p

They're a nice bunch, DeVore and Beruthiel are wonderful. Stay away from that Dav fella though, he's trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sounds like the title of a TV show, Meet The Admins. :p

Don't forget the Mods as in laws

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    They're a nice bunch, DeVore and Beruthiel are wonderful. Stay away from that Dav fella though, he's trouble.
    I've never met DeVore, I did once play Space Marine with him, Shim, and a few other people though.

Links234 wrote: »

I've heard about that Dav dude. He's a real bad egg! :D:p

I think I'm so curious about the Admins because I get a bit of a laugh out of the prison forum (can I say that?) and would like to put a face to the posts. I even have favourites! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've just met Links. The idea makes me damn nervous despite my comfort around you all here..

I've heard about that Dav dude. He's a real bad egg! :D:p

I think I'm so curious about the Admins because I get a bit of a laugh out of the prison forum (can I say that?) and would like to put a face to the posts. I even have favourites! :p
    Yeah, Prison has me curious about what Gordon is like in particular :P

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, Prison has me curious about what Gordon is like in particular :P

Me too! I'm such a fan! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Gordon is as funny in person as he is in Prison, a true gent. He lives in Scotland.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh thank feck for that, it's not just me that checks in on prison because it amuses me at times.

Gordon is as funny in person as he is in Prison, a true gent. He lives in Scotland.

It's strange how you can 'like' a person and find them interesting purely by what they post online.
    I like the other dude/dudette too, Zaph. They're well able for the maggots they come across.

Oh thank feck for that, it's not just me that checks in on prison because it amuses me at times.

I get great craic from it I must say :D

I'm curious now.
    It's strange how you can 'like' a person and find them interesting purely by what they post online. I like the other dude/dudette too, Zaph. They're well able for the maggots they come across.
    Same here. I've gotten a couple of PMs saying people like my posts which I find odd because I don't think my posts are particularly interesting :o

I think my favourite moment in Prison was someone calling Mr E "Kim Jong Il", so he changed his avatar to KJI from Team America to become Kim Jong E :pac:
    Either that, or the rollercoaster thread of the father/son plane trip fiasco from a few years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I've just met Links. The idea makes me damn nervous despite my comfort around you all here..

I'm like that a bit too grem. I'm Kinda odd lol. I'd like to put some faces to the names though :)

I was at Zaph's wedding, it was a lot of fun.

I have a real hankering for bread and I don't have any :(

I really want chocolate. :o

• Advertisement

I was at Zaph's wedding, it was a lot of fun.

I have a real hankering for bread and I don't have any :(

You need to get out your rolling pin and pummell some dough :p

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm like that a bit too grem. I'm Kinda odd lol. I'd like to put some faces to the names though :)

I'm extemely odd so you will be in good company :)

I'm extemely odd so you will be in good company :)

I must have total fruitcake friends so, cause having spoken to you both, you both strike me as remarkably normal ladies p

I must have total fruitcake friends so, cause having spoken to you both, you both strike me as remarkably normal ladies p

Hmmm. I hold back a little, I smile n look all innocent, :)

Well it is the nocturnal forum so a wee bit of eccentricity is to be actively encouraged I believe. One day you too may have your own dust bunny army!.

Tip of the iceberg with me :p

Well it is the nocturnal forum so a wee bit of eccentricity is to be actively encouraged I believe. One day you too may have your own dust bunny army!.

I want a bunny bunny army :cool:

heyday30 wrote:
    Hmmm. I hold back a little, I smile n look all innocent,
    I'm a little bit like this too

You're the bestest ladies :D

• Advertisement

Shim doing his best to ward off any future attacks by the wild women of the lair!. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement