Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lith mon, how is you?
    Kettle is on btw, cuppas all round.

I am alright, still being the proverbial shoulder, plus i start my course next week, you'd think i'd be delighted, but my head is elsewhere unfortunately. Death is a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evemimg noccers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I am alright, still being the proverbial shoulder, plus i start my course next week, you'd think i'd be delighted, but my head is elsewhere unfortunately. Death is a bitch.

Huggles buddy, one thing at a time, don't end up associating one with the other. Tell you what I'll let you be admiral of my dust bunny army for an hour later, be a bitta craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all :)

Huggles buddy, one thing at a time, don't end up associating one with the other. Tell you what I'll let you be admiral of my dust bunny army for an hour later, be a bitta craic.

I'm trying to keep my head up, but i can't stand it knowing my friend is sad and there's nothing i can do to help, feeling helpless.. Make it General and you gots a deal

Might just need to get away from Boards & the internet in general for another hiatus, get my head in order..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Would anyone like a hug? :)

Could use all the hugs in the world right now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*rallies troops*

Right lads, group hug in Lith's general direction quick march.

*massive group hug for Lith*

Us Nocs gotta stick together.

And also Alter Bridge fans gotta stick together. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

half-thinking of taking a hiatus myself, get my head in order and work on other things :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Death is a bitch.

who died lith? m sorry to hear this..

Joya wrote: »
    who died lith? m sorry to hear this..

Friend lost a relative, and it's just a general statement about what awaits us all..

Friend lost a relative, and it's just a general statement about what awaits us all..

yea, we re all going there theres no doubt about it.. really sorry to hear.. hope you and your friend feel better soon..

I'm trying to keep my head up, but i can't stand it knowing my friend is sad and there's nothing i can do to help, feeling helpless.. Make it General and you gots a deal

Might just need to get away from Boards & the internet in general for another hiatus, get my head in order..

Take all the time you need. Lair will still be here when you return.

No one knows what to say or do when death happens.

Most important thing is just to be there for your friend.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    No one knows what to say or do when death happens.

Most important thing is just to be there for your friend.
    A wise man is our Ted Lith, we'd all do well to heed his words.

We're not going anywhere, we'll keep your seat warm if you wanna duck out for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

*hugs* Lith :(

Shiminay wrote: »
    A wise man is our Ted Lith, we'd all do well to heed his words.

We're not going anywhere, we'll keep your seat warm if you wanna duck out for a while.

getting praise from the Great Shim one. :eek:

Careful Ted, the door is only so wide, mind your head!. :p

Some hot chocolate or tea is in order here. Seems like there are a few heavy hearts in the Lair tonight. We'll be OK guys. :) x

I have some thinking to do now myself. I do think the UK is my only option so I'll have to start looking into it, but seriously this time. I have one thing done though, I applied for my first passport about 3 weeks ago. Should have it fairly soon I'd imagine.

I'll have mead when you get back Lith ;)

• Advertisement

have you been looking for jobs across ireland paws?
    or you would not consider moving to another IE city ?

Joya wrote:
    have you been looking for jobs across ireland paws? or you would not consider moving to another IE city ?
    I have, there's honestly nothing going. Too many nurses here and not enough jobs. In the UK it seems to be the complete opposite. Might be a good idea to move anyway and experience how things are done in another country.

Would anyone like a hug? :)

I'm an hour late. Are they still going? :)

I'm an hour late. Are they still going?
    Of course, hugs are always going! :D

Moar hugs!

Sorry for being all like proud mama with baby photos, but damn I'm impressed with how this turned out... On the left is what my mead looked like when it went into the demijohn, and on the right is when it's been in there over 2 months :D

ESjpYuZ.jpg

Just look at that beautiful golden-amber colour! :eek:

I'd like to give you all a taste of this when it's ready at Christmas, 'cos it's damn amazing on the first taste test, and now it'll only get better once left to mature a bit in the bottles. :)

I'm an hour late. Are they still going? :)

of course Perse.

Of course, hugs are always going! :D

Moar hugs!

Ah thanks lady! :)

Links234 wrote: »
    Sorry for being all like proud mama with baby photos, but damn I'm impressed with how this turned out... On the left is what my mead looked like when it went into the demijohn, and on the right is when it's been in there over 2 months :D

ESjpYuZ.jpg

Just look at that beautiful golden-amber colour! :eek:

I'd like to give you all a taste of this when it's ready at Christmas, 'cos it's damn amazing on the first taste test, and now it'll only get better once left to mature a bit in the bottles. :)

Wow! I must say those beverages look most impressive Links. We'll all be around to yours at Christmas so! :D

Kinda hate Christmas so mead could help :p

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    of course Perse.

A nice big tight one please! :p

• Advertisement

A nice big tight one please! :p

bear hug for Perse so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement