Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm very happy about it as you can see... :p

Keep that murderous rage locked up :p, you're brother will see through her eventually.

:eek: great minds think alike. 20 years old, wow didn't think it was that long

Even watched it on video, surprisingly it still played :D, one of my favourite movies as a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

hope you enjoy yourself tonight pp
    Ah it'll be a good night. I won't let them spoil my fun! :p
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Keep that murderous rage locked up , you're brother will see through her eventually.
    That's what I'm hoping..

That or she'll dump him in the rotten potatoes first

Lithium93_ wrote:
    That or she'll dump him in the rotten potatoes first
    That's more likely if I'm honest. :/

• Advertisement

That's more likely if I'm honest. :/

All you have to do is, sit back and watch the fireworks, with an evil cackle or 2 thrown in for good measure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Even watched it on video, surprisingly it still played :D, one of my favourite movies as a kid.

nice one :D
    Ah it'll be a good night. I won't let them spoil my fun! :p

That's what I'm hoping..

yep dont let it get to you :p

I'll be having a quiet night in I think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Race week all but over, huzzah!! Asshats can eff off home now.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    All you have to do is, sit back and watch the fireworks, with an evil cackle or 2 thrown in for good measure
    Yep. If she hurts him, I'll fleece her though.
    yep dont let it get to you
    I definitely won't :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Updated to Windows 10, main thing I've noticed is Flash has gone from a kinda broken piece of crap, to a completely broken POS.

• Advertisement

Race week all but over, huzzah!! Asshats can eff off home now.

yay for grem:D Also congrats on the relationship
    Yep. If she hurts him, I'll fleece her though.
    I definitely won't :D

:D
    Angron wrote: »
    Updated to Windows 10, main thing I've noticed is Flash has gone from a kinda broken piece of crap, to a completely broken POS.

oh dear :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Windows is great at making flash/java unworkable..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Windows are also grand to fly through, provided they are open Grem. Oops, Grem is talking a different kind.

**Swannie lands on Lair couch and looks about**

Hi there Swannie-san how are ya?.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

These reviews make me not want to upgrade to Windows 10 yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi there Swannie-san how are ya?.
    Just grand thanks Grem-san, and I hope you are cool. :cool:
    KKkitty wrote: »
    These reviews make me not want to upgrade to Windows 10 yet.
    Methinks that you have a year to upgrade for free from MS, but you might want to confirm that kitty. I am waiting for some of the usual bugs to be discovered and fixed/patched before upgrading (Swannie doesn't eat bugs). :D

yeah true

Had some minor problems with the new version but good so far overall

How are you?

I'm off guys. Later! :p

laters pp :):P

Wake up SwanBot!
    Squaaaak? Squaaaak? Squaaaak?
    No you cannot sleep in past noon Pacific.
    Squaaakkkkk?
    I don't care if you played all night, GET UP!
    SQUK!!!
    No 4-letter words SwanBot! Bad! Bad!

• Advertisement

howdy black swan :)

howdy black swan :)
    Hey ATC, did you get your 1-page today. I got mine, but may have to revise it later when I wake up at the javahouse. I may have been sleep keyboarding it.

Have a good night Paws.. Just discovered that there's a weather warning for storm force gales here in the west tomorrow.. That'll put the kibosh on the last of the idiots that have been around during the week..

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey ATC, did you get your 1-page today. I got mine, but may have to revise it later when I wake up at the javahouse. I may have been sleep keyboarding it.

not yet black swan, I've been quite sick in the last two days so writing got pushed to the side. Gonna try and get back to it as feeling a bit better now. Well done on doing your page :) i know the feeling of sleep keyboarding well lol

Lovely dragons Grem. :cool:

not yet black swan, I've been quite sick in the last two days so writing got pushed to the side. Gonna try and get back to it as feeling a bit better now. Well done on doing your page :) i know the feeling of sleep keyboarding well lol

Hope you get better soon ATC and back to writing. Just remember the ole saying: "A page a day, keeps the..."

Hope you get better soon ATC and back to writing. Just remember the ole saying: "A page a day, keeps the..."

thanks :) I''ll be grand, think I'm over the worst of it, thank goodness!

thanks :) I''ll be grand, think I'm over the worst of it, thank goodness!
    I've recovered from my OPs, working out daily, watch diet, cut back on the tall cools ones, don't smoke, but still partake of my drug of choice: Java! :D

I've recovered from my OPs, working out daily, watch diet, cut back on the tall cools ones, don't smoke, but still partake of my drug of choice: Java! :D

good stuff :)

• Advertisement

good stuff :)
    It fuels me to get things done ATC, especially after a late night out.

snoring-emoticon.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement