Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

That's what Black Swan says but I know what she's been up to in the airy moonlight, oh yes!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That's what Black Swan says but I know what she's been up to in the airy moonlight, oh yes!

Who let the Fox out {woof, woof, woof, woof} ?
    Who let the Fox out {woof, woof, woof, woof} ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

What this thread needs is a game keeper to keep everyone safe.

Who will rise to the challenge?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The blue moon in full effect here I see!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What this thread needs is a game keeper to keep everyone safe.

Who will rise to the challenge?
    Methinks that having a Fox as a game keeper would not be in the best interests of all the chics here! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    It fuels me to get things done ATC, especially after a late night out.

snoring-emoticon.gif

true same here:)

The blue moon in full effect here I see!
    Indeed Grem, it's got the Fox on the prowl, so LOOOOOOOK OUT! :eek:

wolf-howling-cristina-s.jpg

true same here:)
    I'm bit of a fuzz brain at the moment, not having a java cup yet, but I will make up for it shortly at my favourite locale. Got a free drink pass, Yay! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The last track on a thrash metal masterpiece :D

I'm bit of a fuzz brain at the moment, not having a java cup yet, but I will make up for it shortly at my favourite locale. Got a free drink pass, Yay! :cool:

ohh nice one :D:cool:

I'm currently vegging on the couch and resting. dogs are asleep. house is peaceful :)

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The last track on a thrash metal masterpiece :D

We can play metal Lith while we jump here! Where's Joya?

nDlEk46.jpg

nDlEk46.jpg

WHAT speak up, can't hear you :P,

I'm currently vegging on the couch and resting. dogs are asleep. house is peaceful :)
    Almost time to run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and fly to the javahouse. :cool:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    WHAT speak up, can't hear you :P,
    Lith is tuned out on a Sunday eve in Éire. :pac:

Swannie

54670030.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

nDlEk46.jpg
    Joya's reporting to duty your majesty, you called? :D

**Swannie blows Fox horn!**

Puts a whole new spin on a fox hunt? :cool:

hound-dog-fox.png

KKkitty wrote: »
    These reviews make me not want to upgrade to Windows 10 yet.
    no kitty better not, just reverted back to 8.1 as had network issues microsoft still has no proper solution for lol

Joya wrote: »
    Joya's reporting to duty your majesty, you called? :D
    Yay Joya jumps in to join! Grand! :D

**Swannie blows Fox horn!**

Puts a whole new spin on a fox hunt? :cool:

hound-dog-fox.png
    hahahh joya wonders what one fox is doing in da Lair :d

Yay Joya jumps in to join! Hi!!! :D
    heya swannie
    we just back from the cinema watched mission impossible it quite enjoyable movie and yes reminded me of young tom who i had a teenage crush on :o

so how's pacific afternoon treating you :)

• Advertisement

hahahh joya wonders what one fox is doing in da Lair :d
    That sneaky Fox has slipped away methinks, or he may be watching from concealment... :eek:
    heya swannie
    we just back from the cinema watched mission impossible it quite enjoyable movie and yes reminded me of young tom who i had a teenage crush on :o

so how's pacific afternoon treating you :)
    Haven't seen the latest IM sequel, but may when it gets to our cheap movie house that does 2nd releases a couple months after for only a buck.

That sneaky Fox has slipped away methinks, or he may be watching from concealment... :eek:
    m just watchin s far not sure yet what to make put of it :d)
    but as an founa belongs to lair so i gues it fits :d))
    Haven't seen the latest IM sequel, but may when it gets to our cheap movie house that does 2nd releases a couple months after for only a buck.
    sounds good : )) ill prob watch some other just online :)
    btw here s somethin for ya! hope ye like!
    java-100432255-primary.idge.jpg

hiya joya :) how are you?

btw here s somethin for ya! hope ye like!
    You just had to show me that precious cup Joya... Now I have to get a fix! Off to javahouse. Will see if anyone is still about when I log on there. Bye for now. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got around to making tea so happy grem here at the moment.. See you soon Swannie.

hiya girlZ pacman.gif
    hiya joya :) how are you?
    ATC im fine, hope u r enjoying your days of solitude still :) how is the dog?
    You just had to show me that precious cup Joya... Now I have to get a fix! Off to javahouse. Will see if anyone is still about when I log on there. Bye for now. :D
    bye swannie ill be here (i guess :d))
    Got around to making tea so happy grem here at the moment.. See you soon Swannie.
    grem congrats on the GREAT news so happy for ya!! :))

hiya girlZ pacman.gif

ATC im fine, hope u r enjoying your days of solitude still :) how is the dog?

bye swannie ill be here (i guess :d))

grem congrats on the GREAT news so happy for ya!! :))

That's good:) Nice to get some quiet time but I'll be glad to get back home when my folks are back. The dog is ok as she can be, keeping her comfortable until things settle down here

That's good:) Nice to get some quiet time but I'll be glad to get back home when my folks are back. The dog is ok as she can be, keeping her comfortable until things settle down here
    yes im really sorry to hear that about her but if it is going to be easier for her that way then it is a merciful act

btw you have no issues with windows 10?

yes im really sorry to hear that about her but if it is going to be easier for her that way then it is a merciful act

btw you have no issues with windows 10?

that's true

I've had a few minor issues with setting up the 'mail' and laptop freezing for a second but other than that I've had no issues :) happy with it overall

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement