Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

No college for me tomorrow, but instead I'll be in hospital for a few hours, plan is have a bit of a lie in but not much, take meds (I'll be having tests that I find quite stressful so I take something to relax me beforehand). Head up to the hospital, have my tests and fall back into bed when I get home. I think I'll probably take it easy for the rest of the day and back in college on Friday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Shiminay wrote: »
    I for one, being a true Noc, am delighted that Winter's finally on the way :P

Me too, I love the winter! :D

Also, you know what that means?! CHRISTMAS IS COMING! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Winter would be great if it wasn't for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Clocks will be going back next month too :D
    oh god cant wait for that.. oh how i wish this clock backing and forthing finally stops once and for all... lol i remember how it was BEFORE twas introduced by some smart doucheb*g :eek: the whole year felt differently!
    New episode of CSI and a mug of hot chocolate. :D

xPPx is happy :)
    only god knows how many shows i watched in waiting for next season of bones.. still 1 full month to go lol
    Angron wrote: »
    It's been a very strange week to be a wrestling fan. Two wrestlers arrested (one relating to a murder case from the 80's, another was domestic battery), an apparent attempted stabbing at a WWE event, and a guy got shot near the WWE Performance Centre in what's supposedly a stalker type deal.
    geez thats some happenings... u ok though ? : )
    heyday30 wrote: »
    My interweb being a right mare tonight.
    nothing worse tbh : ) i hate when that happens ..
    Gonna retreat to the bed. was up at early o'clock this morning.

All are welcome to join me, only 1 rule. No cold feet.
    ill join ye but on the other side ted : )

I can't stay away from this place you see :D

me neither :D I love this place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Joya wrote:
    ill join ye but on the other side ted : )

Which side ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

No college for me tomorrow, but instead I'll be in hospital for a few hours, plan is have a bit of a lie in but not much, take meds (I'll be having tests that I find quite stressful so I take something to relax me beforehand). Head up to the hospital, have my tests and fall back into bed when I get home. I think I'll probably take it easy for the rest of the day and back in college on Friday:)

Hospital sucks but it will be over before you know it :)

I think my Christmas mead might need longer in the fermenting bucket before being bottled, it is producing a wicked amount of gas, even after the potassium sorbate was added to kill off the yeast.

Which side ?

ahem now ted :D

btw havent ye heard curiosity killed the cat :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Aww that's good
    :D

Anyone else here remember Saved By The Bell? Well, Mark Paul Gosselaar a.k.a. Zach Morris is in this episode of CSI.
    Angron wrote:
    It's been a very strange week to be a wrestling fan. Two wrestlers arrested (one relating to a murder case from the 80's, another was domestic battery), an apparent attempted stabbing at a WWE event, and a guy got shot near the WWE Performance Centre in what's supposedly a stalker type deal.
    :eek:
    No college for me tomorrow, but instead I'll be in hospital for a few hours, plan is have a bit of a lie in but not much, take meds (I'll be having tests that I find quite stressful so I take something to relax me beforehand). Head up to the hospital, have my tests and fall back into bed when I get home. I think I'll probably take it easy for the rest of the day and back in college on Friday
    Hope all goes well ATC x
    I can't stay away from this place you see
    Me neither!

• Advertisement

Also, I rescued a puppy in MGSV! :D

Puppy boosted morale on Motherbase! :D

This is the best game ever! :D

Winter would be great if it wasn't for Christmas.

I really really don't like Christmas :(

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hospital sucks but it will be over before you know it :)

Anyone else here remember Saved By The Bell? Well, Mark Paul Gosselaar a.k.a. Zach Morris is in this episode of CSI.

:eek:

Hope all goes well ATC x

Me neither!

thanks guys :)

ah saved by the bell, that brings back memories!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really really don't like Christmas :(
    Yeah, I'm not a fan. I think it's mainly the Christmas songs that does it for me, it wouldn't be as bad if they weren't everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

ah saved by the bell, that brings back memories!

I loved it! And for the record, Zack still looks quite well. :p

I loved it! And for the record, Zack still looks quite well. : p

affirmative :D

Yeah, I'm not a fan. I think it's mainly the Christmas songs that does it for me, it wouldn't be as bad if they weren't everywhere.

On this I think we can agree. Sometimes I feel like screaming if I hear Fairytale of New York for the 27th time that hour... :eek:

The togetherness. Big families.

Much luck to you in hospital atc x

Links234 wrote: »
    On this I think we can agree. Sometimes I feel like screaming if I hear Fairytale of New York for the 27th time that hour... :eek:
    i love walking in the air :o

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh that song is easily the worst of the lot!

I loved it! And for the record, Zack still looks quite well. :p

same:) used to love watching it

nice :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fuk Christmas! :P

I prefer to be working tbh :)

last christmas was the first christmas in my life i spent all alone... : o)

felt kinda strange...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

IT'S SO GLORIOUS, DEFINITELY PICKING IT UP ON FRIDAY, WELCOME BACK IRON MAIDEN :D

og.jpg

I have a love/hate with Christmas, I like it as its a nice time and you get presents but don't as we could easily be meeting up with 20 different cousins over 3 days. The social meeting people totally drains me! Also it's a funny time of year for us as a dear relative passed away around the time a year or two ago

Apart from last year 6 previous Christmases I've spent in Cork with a family of my ex bf.. Twas a time from fairy tales .. So last year Christmas time fell hard but ok, hope I create some new nice memories of it and enjoy it again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Im not a Christmas fan either. People go into panic mode all for one day.
    I don't like new years either. I usually spend it alone.

Other than that I'm a great laugh tee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Christmas = presents, any **** is put to bed for 12 days, & getting absolutely lollied with drink, responsibly of course.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Christmas = presents, any **** is put to bed for 12 days, & getting absolutely lollied with drink, responsibly of course.

Aw yes, that ^^^, and kitchen being busy with food preps, and loads of time together in front of telly with fire burning in da fireplace :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement