Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Shiminay wrote: »
    I hear ya. I started into the new Mad Max game last night, I'd love nothing more than to be stuck into it again today.

oh it looks good, might wait for it to drop in price though. holding out for MGS:V too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Just not in the humour to work today :(
    oh, tell me about it brother :o

Joya wrote: »
    oh, tell me about it brother :o
    you asked :D

I've to get a release out to the Google Play Store on friday, the client is being tough saying they want this feature done no ifs and buts and only landed it on my desk last night (they're in the states) so the time zone difference is causing delays and stuff.

come friday it'll be all grand when I have a big beer in my hand :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

oh it looks good, might wait for it to drop in price though. holding out for MGS:V too :)

T'was only €18.50 via Kinguin so can't get much better than that - unless of course you're a console type?

T'was only €18.50 via Kinguin so can't get much better than that - unless of course you're a console type?
    yeah I am, gaming needs to be a quick boot up and play as I get so little time. can't keep up with hardware specs and the likes either moves too fast :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yeah I am, gaming needs to be a quick boot up and play as I get so little time. can't keep up with hardware specs and the likes either moves too fast :D

*high fives*

Except my PC boots faster than a PS4 (at least twice as fast), starts games quicker than a PS4 (at least 3 times faster) and looks better than a PS4 :p Thus your argument is null and void.

The fact that my PC set up has cost more than 4 times your PS4 is irrelevant to me...

:P

I've said many, many times, and I stand by this, if consoles had mouse and keyboard support natively I'd switch over straight away. That's the biggest factor for me, having to use a controller - it's vastly inferior to mouse and keyboard for the sorts of games I like to play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feeling rather peeved. For the course we usually have a day where we cook lunch. One person complains about everyone being fussy, half the stuff suggested was shot down by them.

Ended up with soup being made, I'm not having any though. I didn't want soup, but I didn't bother saying anything cause it was taking everyone too long to pick something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Except my PC boots faster than a PS4 (at least twice as fast), starts games quicker than a PS4 (at least 3 times faster) and looks better than a PS4 :p Thus your argument is null and void.

The fact that my PC set up has cost more than 4 times your PS4 is irrelevant to me...

I've said many, many times, and I stand by this, if consoles had mouse and keyboard support natively I'd switch over straight away. That's the biggest factor for me, having to use a controller - it's vastly inferior to mouse and keyboard for the sorts of games I like to play.

Largely I think it's mainly sports type games that play better with controllers (including racing games). I'd next to never play those though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys. How's Thursday treating you all?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The fact that my PC set up has cost more than 4 tiimes

Show off :p

Mad max is 17 on g2play for pc yet its about 60 for ps4

oh totally agree, mouse/kb > gamepad for majority of games.

used to be a huge fps nut, now i only play the big ones like bioshock and the likes, which my computer still handles. but everything else is served nicely by the console :D

just back from argos with a small convector heater and its already on.. ahh i likeS it happy.gif

Joya wrote: »
    just back from argos with a small convector heater and its already on.. ahh i likeS it happy.gif
    can't be not toasty in work :pac:

I just had a burrito and I'm literally falling asleep.

I have a fan on my desk that is on all the time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Drinking coffee, listening to Hozier and painting my nails purple :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hello lads n lassies.

Nearly Friday.

I've a longing for some cheese cake for some reason :P

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hello lads n lassies.

Nearly Friday.

I've a longing for some cheese cake for some reason :P
    Hello there.

Cheesecake should be consumed as part of a healthy and balanced diet. Only thing that matters is what flavour naturally?

Hello there.

Cheesecake should be consumed as part of a healthy and balanced diet. Only thing that matters is what flavour naturally?

Hmmm. I know a local place does a Toblerone and baileys cheese cake

**Cue drooling like homer

But I fancy lemon or strawberry cheesecake.

After all it has fruit n cheese essential for your healthy diet :D

Hmmm. I know a local place does a Toblerone and baileys cheese cake

**Cue drooling like homer

But I fancy lemon or strawberry cheesecake.

After all it has fruit n cheese essential for your healthy diet :D
    toblerone cheesecake is indeed delicious :) strawberry also very good. impeccable taste missy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Saw the front page of the Irish Examiner today, jesus it's grim stuff.

If it's got fruit in, then it's healthy, them's the rules! :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Saw the front page of the Irish Examiner today, jesus it's grim stuff.

If it's that Lill angel, I can't get the image out of my mind Lith. Heartbreaking ;(

If it's that Lill angel, I can't get the image out of my mind Lith. Heartbreaking ;(

That's the one, had a lump in my throat when i saw it, a constant reminder of how innocent people are casualties in war..

I have a fan on my desk that is on all the time :p

Cause your so hot is it :P:P

Shim's head is big enough, doubt it needs further inflating :P

That's the one, had a lump in my throat when i saw it, a constant reminder of how innocent people are casualties in war..

That's it. Unfortunately it takes an image like that to convey the suffering of those poor people. Hopefully more will be done to help them.

oooh fight, fight, fight, fight.

6pm behind the bike sheds :D

:D:D:D

True that.

He's gone awful quiet.

• Advertisement

oh god, the last two hours at work are always absolutely the worst... dragging and dragging lol.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement