Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

You're in a good mood Del :)
    FRIDAY!!! \o/

:D:D:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got offered a place on the course but there not sure if it will go ahead or not as there are not enough people registered for it yet, should know wednesday hopefully.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Greetings all on this the end of the week.

That's 50:50 news so Seph, do they know how likely the course is to be filled?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    Greetings all on this the end of the week.

That's 50:50 news so Seph, do they know how likely the course is to be filled?

Just 4 or 5 more i think so hopefully it will fill up :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Shim :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Back at ya Minty! :)

That's good news so Seph and added bonus of small course meaning more time with lecturers etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

宇宙間的一切行星的推你的屁股由我!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Got offered a place on the course but there not sure if it will go ahead or not as there are not enough people registered for it yet, should know wednesday hopefully.
    Fingers crossed for you Seph :)

Tents are pitched and drinking has commenced :p

Catch ye on the flip side guys!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

宇宙間的一切行星的推你的屁股由我!

chinese woolfie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Fingers crossed for you steph :-)

Enjoy pp :-D

40 minutes here more in college and I'm free for the weekend. Yay :-D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Interesting day is interesting. Happy Friday all!

care to share gremertz? :pac:

happy free day! : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Happy Friday folks.

hiya HD hows life :)

Happy Friday ladies! \o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Joya wrote: »
    chinese woolfie?

yep, and Firefly reference for good measure

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

yep, and Firefly reference for good measure

Firefly? Excellent Wolfie!.

Joya, it's to do with me hospital appointments, just funny how it rolls.

Joya wrote: »
    hiya HD hows life :)

Life's good miss joya.

I saw my Lill niece / nephew on scan today. Buzzing it was amazing.

Made me broody for like 2 minutes. Great to see it

hello everyone :)

2 minutes heyday? Not too bad then :)

Free for the weekend atc? :D

• Advertisement

yep I am :D glad to see the back of that week. No major plans for it apart from relaxing and going for a family meal on Sunday. How are you? :)

Ya shim can give nieces/ nephews back when you've had enough ;)

Heya atc :)

heyday30 wrote: »

Heya atc :)

hiya heyday :) how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday, pals! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn it. Someone who only a few days ago was giving out about homophobia shared a link "politically incorrect gay men are happier" on facebook. So, homophobia is a terrible thing, but sexist or racist "jokes" are fine then if you're gay? What utter bollocks, being a victim of some form of bigoted behaviour does not give you free reign to do similar to others and say you're just being "politically incorrect" like it's fine.

yep I am :D glad to see the back of that week. No major plans for it apart from relaxing and going for a family meal on Sunday. How are you? :)
    Huzzah! I'm good, I'm looking forward to being done for the week. My friend and fellow Nocturnal Mod DoctorDoom is running a massive fighting games tournament this weekend and I said I'd help him out if I could. I've got to drop down 2 of my monitors to him this evening and help with the setup if he needs another pair of hands. Tomorrow I'm not sure what, if anything, he needs me to do, but I've helped run loads of big gaming events like this before, so it should be handy enough.

Then the Boards Photobook launch is happening tomorrow evening, so I'll be in the office and on duty for that.
    heyday30 wrote: »
    N'er a truer word was spoken! I don't have any nieces or nephews, but I have cousins with kids and it was always great to be able to say "not my problem" when they'd start mewling.
    Happy Friday, pals! :)
    Back at ya pLair!
    Angron wrote: »
    Damn it. Someone who only a few days ago was giving out about homophobia shared a link "politically incorrect gay men are happier" on facebook. So, homophobia is a terrible thing, but sexist or racist "jokes" are fine then if you're gay? What utter bollocks, being a victim of some form of bigoted behaviour does not give you free reign to do similar to others and say you're just being "politically incorrect" like it's fine.
    Ah yes, the old "it's ok to say n*gger cause we're black" arguement.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I know they guy fairly well too, and to be honest I feel uncomfortable around him when he starts up at the sexist sh*te. He refuses to see why it's a crappy thing to do though, he genuinely thinks it's fine because he doesn't actually want to sleep with women.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

HAPPY FRIDAY

Angron wrote: »
    I know they guy fairly well too, and to be honest I feel uncomfortable around him when he starts up at the sexist sh*te. He refuses to see why it's a crappy thing to do though, he genuinely thinks it's fine because he doesn't actually want to sleep with women.

Then tell him you're going to continue with gay-bashing jokes in his presence until he gets the message.

• Advertisement

Huzzah! I'm good, I'm looking forward to being done for the week. My friend and fellow Nocturnal Mod DoctorDoom is running a massive fighting games tournament this weekend and I said I'd help him out if I could. I've got to drop down 2 of my monitors to him this evening and help with the setup if he needs another pair of hands. Tomorrow I'm not sure what, if anything, he needs me to do, but I've helped run loads of big gaming events like this before, so it should be handy enough.

Then the Boards Photobook launch is happening tomorrow evening, so I'll be in the office and on duty for that.

N'er a truer word was spoken! I don't have any nieces or nephews, but I have cousins with kids and it was always great to be able to say "not my problem" when they'd start mewling.

Back at ya pLair!

yep huzzah is right!
    sounds good shim :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement