Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yea i feel the same.. really thankful to swannie to introduce me here :))

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

KKkitty wrote: »
    I just feel like even if I leave a few days between posts you're happy to know I'm OK. I'm so glad I found boards and the lair especially. No matter who has their name over the lair posters new and old are welcome.
    Cool Lair indeed kitty! :cool:
    Kitty, every so often a wave of some squishy sentiment takes over I g post "I love lair" for exactly the reasons you just mentioned. Some of the best of boards found here imho..
    Grem is a Lair romantic for sure!
    Joya wrote: »
    yea i feel the same.. really thankful to swannie to introduce me here :))
    I'm so glad you accepted our invitation Joya! It's grand to have you in the Lair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep, oh well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am NOT a romantic!! Feck off Swannie-san, ruining my tough image!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Podcast recorded. Rocket League played a lot. Best multiplayer game ever.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

can't sleep, oh well
    How about page 2 ATC? :pac:
    I am NOT a romantic!! Feck off Swannie-san, ruining my tough image!

Even Laura Croft was a romantic, while she bested all the lads she competed with Grem. :cool:

Lara_Croft.png

Shiminay wrote: »
    Podcast recorded. Rocket League played a lot. Best multiplayer game ever.
    That's cool Shiminay. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Seph leaves a trail of magic beans*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »

Even Laura Croft was a romantic, while she bested all the lads she competed with Grem. :cool:

Lara_Croft.png

yeah I think I might try and write cos nothing else to do :)

*Seph leaves a trail of magic beans*

coffee-heart-trail-10353771.jpg

• Advertisement

yeah I think I might try and write cos nothing else to do :)
    I'll probably be joining you tonight ATC bright eyed and feather tailed, and writing more after drinking a large java mocha slush drink (one free drink card, yay!). :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Now halfway through my shift at work.. Woo! Once more to do, then I get to go out without the hordes of race week people crowding me out of everywhere in town..

**Swannie jumps into her Back To The Future DeLorean**

It's now first Monday of August (Lá Saoire i mí Lúnasa) in Eire.

Happy Bank Holiday!

May mischief reign! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey.
    Hay is for horses, and I am a swan. Any salmon on the menu Angron? :D

How do Angron..

Time for Silly Swannie to tuck her tail and leave. My turn to cook tonight, and I've already made the spaghetti sauce. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hay is for horses, and I am a swan. Any salmon on the menu Angron? :D
    Can't say that there is.
    How do Angron..
    Not so good, feeling a bit down to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh dear... I haven't been this drunk in a looooooooong time.... :p

What's up Angron??

• Advertisement

Lara_Croft.png
    shes a great love of mine
    just played it 2 days ago again lol

wub.gif

the only game ever i was seriously addicted to lol

morning nocts : )

Morning Joya, just about ready for bed. Doggy decided that today would be bath day so late getting to bed.

What's up Angron??

Life just getting me down. I'll be fine though.

Life just getting me down. I'll be fine though.

Oh that's painful, it usually easier when you have something to blame rather than just a vague down kind of feeling. Hope you shake it soon man, do something nice for yourself today.

Heading to Galway later on today, so at least I have that to look forward to :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ate waaaayyyy too much popcorn yesterday

*seph rubs his belly and keels over *

D:

Apart from a slight headache I'm grand. Thought I'd be dying. :o

Morning Joya, just about ready for bed. Doggy decided that today would be bath day so late getting to bed.
    gdmoring and gnite grem :) hope u r not working tonight at least?
    btw did you see the new july dragon releases?
    just plain gorgeous :d))

Heading to Galway later on today, so at least I have that to look forward to :D
    may the busses serve ye well today angron :)

moring paws sorry to hear that you slept well though?

My poor Kildare got annihilated in the football, but I feel slightly mollified by the ridiculous goal Fermanagh got in their game against Dublin. One of the Fermanagh players basically shoved the Dublin keeper in to the goal, and the goal stood :D

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    moring paws sorry to hear that you slept well though?
    I did sleep well, thanks. :)

I apparently made a cup of tea when I got home and brought it upstairs, drank about two mouthfuls and fell asleep. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement