Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Queenpink wrote: »
    Hey everyone im new to posting thought i would say hello.I am an insomniac and i am normally up most of the night.Just sipping on some tea checking out boards.

Hi there Queenpink, I'm on the tea myself, work nights so I often prowl this site in the witching hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Queenpink wrote:
    Hey everyone im new to posting thought i would say hello.I am an insomniac and i am normally up most of the night.Just sipping on some tea checking out boards.

Welcome QP. Don't judge us. We can come across as slightly crazy sometimes.

Oh & hope you like innuendo. Regular occurance in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

I have severe insomnia.dont like taking the sleeping tablets im supposed to take so i rarely get sleep.Now ive got this site to keep me busy at night now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What's the haps guys, gals, and everything in between.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What's the haps guys, gals, and everything in between.

Oh look who it is young 93 :pac::p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'll allow it.
    so very kind of ye Sir :p
    You had a list of season premiers for various shows, where did ya get them?. Gotta set up dvr soon as stuff is coming back..
    ah i just looked it up on imdb grem lol
    for those shows im following, usually time for airing the first few episodes of a new seasons are listed if you click on 2015 for each :)
    what will you be setting it up for?
    Jaysus! I know just the place for you my man :p
    oh yea? where is it :pac:

Oh look who it is young 93 :pac::p

Dude :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh look who it is young 93

He's not young !!!

He's a very naughty boy.

( really should watch Life of Brian again)

Not naughty, more-so anti authority/marching to the beat of my own drumming :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    He's not young !!!

He's a very naughty boy.

( really should watch Life of Brian again)

i see no issue being both young AND naughty? :pac: :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That gives irish/uk channels Joya?.

I am making dinners for work at the minute.. Nom. More tea.

That gives irish/uk channels Joya?.

I am making dinners for work at the minute.. Nom. More tea.
    Oh no, it just gives you days for tv in USA
    eg Bones is on Fox so I guess you'd need to check with them and calc when is that in IE

honestly I do not bother with it as I just check out from on ehm friendly websites and stream it :o

Ahh, was wondering how you had a crystal ball I did not! :pac:

Ahh, was wondering how you had a crystal ball I did not! :pac:

Ill send you a pm ;)

9,000 posts! :eek:

Joya wrote: »
    so very kind of ye Sir :p

ah i just looked it up on imdb grem lol
    for those shows im following, usually time for airing the first few episodes of a new seasons are listed if you click on 2015 for each :)
    what will you be setting it up for?

oh yea? where is it :pac:

Tee hee hee!! :p

wow congrats thats quite an achievement :pac:

Iron Maiden's Bruce ''Air Raid Siren'' Dickinson raises a Trooper to your 9000 posts.

Bruce-Dickinson-troope_620.jpg

Think I'm a little more talkative online than I thought!

Think I'm a little more talkative online than I thought!

Grem you have 9000 since 2009
    and me half of that since 2014 :eek:

so what should I say :o

• Advertisement

It's only in the last while I got talking I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Be nice if the GAA wasn't so blatantly biased towards Dublin.

Angron wrote: »
    Be nice if the GAA wasn't so blatantly biased towards Dublin.

Thankful I'm not watching it tbh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Mayo did their usual choking at a big occasion again I notice. I'm in my office on a Saturday, such fun!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shiminay wrote: »
    Mayo did their usual choking at a big occasion again I notice. I'm in my office on a Saturday, such fun!
    Well Dublin got a goal that shouldn't have been allowed that really swung the game, shocker. Getting the one game suspension overturned as well was bollocks.

How long are you in the office for Shim?. Couldn't see a mayo win really, but that's more my jaded outlook on the gaa than anything..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Til half 9 I reckon, here for the Boards photo book launch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Thankful I'm not watching it tbh.

I couldn't give two shits about it to be brutally honest.

I couldn't give two shits about it to be brutally honest.

Galway houses quite a few strays from mayo so it's impossible to ignore..

• Advertisement

I can console myself with Kilkenny beating Galway tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement