Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    I'll take one for later thanks Creme. Sipping a dark rich java at present and beer doesn't mix.

Hey ATC! Got my 1-page at 5AM this morn. Couldn't sleep, so I wrote. How about you?

well done black swan :) when you can't sleep is the best time to write I've found. I also got mine done, spent a few hours on it this afternoon :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We have PG comedy, and after 9 comedy/innuendo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Trying very hard not to buy a very pretty pair of irregular choice shoes.
    :/:/

Eight hours left, for the most part I work for twelve hours.

Shim, job at mine if you fancy it..

I wouldn't mind an auld job Grem :)

G'wan splash the cash on a little treat for yourself :D

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »

Do it! :D

;)

I put a bid in. Bad influence lair bad influence.
    Though they retail at €130 bid at the mo is €35

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Perse, cleaning my place is not for everyone hence trying to hoodwink Shim!.
    Sod it Heyday, what harm?.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm having a glass of wine. One of my younger sisters rang me late last night and started to cry. She had a bit too much to drink but she feels bogged down by stuff lately. Honestly didn't know what to say to her.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Don't forget the 2 sugars and lots of milk Swanny :P, very particular with my coffee..

**Swannie fedespressos Lith lots of milk...

dairy-cow.jpg

Plus two sugars...

usc-song-girls-tahoe-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening ladies! *tips hat*

Ya know what, i'll skip the milk, take the 2 cheerleaders instead :D

Evening Hgugo, *doffs cap*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OK, leaving the office, XCom mission was a success.

I shall talk to you all when I get home I'd say :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

well done black swan :) when you can't sleep is the best time to write I've found. I also got mine done, spent a few hours on it this afternoon :cool:
    That's impressive ATC! :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Go for it heyday! :pac:
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :cool:
    Ya know what, i'll skip the milk, take the 2 cheerleaders instead :D
    Good choice! As they say, 2 cheerleaders a day will keep the doctor away.

**Swannie fedespressos Lith lots of milk...

Plus two sugars...

usc-song-girls-tahoe-2.jpg

Milk and sugar in those two. Wowza.

:D

Perse, cleaning my place is not for everyone hence trying to hoodwink Shim!.
    Sod it Heyday, what harm?.

I am most adaptable! :D

Hey Hugo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening Hgugo, *doffs cap*

Well if it isn't the last playboy of the western world! :D

Hey gurl! :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »
    OK, leaving the office, XCom mission was a success.

I shall talk to you all when I get home I'd say :)

**Pillow fight time!!**

The Last Playboy Of The Western World, i like that..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I did The Last Playboy as my play for my comparative section of Leaving Cert English.

Aaaaaannnnnd home.

Town isn't too mental given there was Bog Ball on, at least most of my fellow County-folk will have gone home and drowned sorrows in their local shtholes instead of our fine capital :P

Said Dublin would win :pac:, they should have won it last Sunday, lucky they didn't cock it up..

Aaaaaannnnnd home.

Town isn't too mental given there was Bog Ball on, at least most of my fellow County-folk will have gone home and drowned sorrows in their local shtholes instead of our fine capital :P

Bring on tomorrow. Liam is coming home :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

That's impressive ATC! :D

Go for it heyday! :pac:

Good choice! As they say, 2 cheerleaders a day will keep the doctor away.

thanks black swan :D

I met Liam a million years ago, my dad was a die hard hurling fan (from Athenry) so I think it always bothered him that we lived in Mayo and were never exactly going to find a means to clash some ash there. Should be a good game for the neutral tomorrow.

Should be a good game though.

All Ireland Hurling Final will be a cracker, first 20 minutes will be crucial for both teams, IF Kilkenny hit the ground running - it's game over, IF Galway come flying out of the traps, build up a lead & DO NOT squander said lead/leave door wide open for Kilkenny to comeback... Hopefully the 27 year wait ends tomorrow afternoon..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll be asleep for the match I hope, slept feck all today. Long few shifts damn it.. I like my sleep too, so why it no my friend?. *insert meme here*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aaaaaannnnnd home.

Took me a second to cop there's not an event called The Bog Ball, and you meant the GAA :pac: I just don't want Dublin to win. I hate the favouring they get in football, it's not even subtle from the GAA. I also have one intensely annoying friend who keeps going on about the privilege of being a Dub. Problem with that is, they're not a Dub! By virtue of being born in Kildare, I'm more fecking Dub than they are.

I'm kinda hoping for a KK win in the hurling, but the main thing I want is a cracking game of hurling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement