Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hurling is some spectacle when you've got a good game..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

doubt I'll be watching the match, no real interest in it, probably be busy with other things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hurling is some spectacle when you've got a good game..

There was a game a couple of years ago, think it was 2011, Tipperary absolutely DEMOLISHED Waterford, was a prison beating style performance from Tipperary.. Anyone from the Deise remember the dark day i'm on about??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There was a game a couple of years ago, think it was 2011, Tipperary absolutely DEMOLISHED Waterford, was a prison beating style performance from Tipperary.. Anyone from the Deise remember the dark day i'm on about??
    One recent thrashing that sticks out in my mind was the Kilkenny vs. Offaly match of last year. 5-32 to 1-18 (47 to 21) the Cats thumped them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lair got quiet early enough tonight. Dust bunny time!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Woke up wit the phone on my face. Doh!

heyday30 wrote: »
    Woke up wit the phone on my face. Doh!

Oops, have done similar to myself.. Dropping my kindle on my face falling asleep was the worst though.. Tears in my eyes from the pain in my nose!.

Battery on my phone is f***ed. So I have the old laptop out for a change. I have made boards all green, I can't seem to use smilies here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Oops, have done similar to myself.. Dropping my kindle on my face falling asleep was the worst though.. Tears in my eyes from the pain in my nose!.

Lol. Sorry grem bit that's a Lill funny x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Booped nose is not fun when it's a phone doing the booping.

• Advertisement

Boards green? I have it set to black when I'm on laptop..

Heyday, in fairness I can look at it and laugh now so I told it for the comedy, not so much at the time though..

I hate dropping my phone on my nose, it's soo sore :o I do it a lot though, clumsy me!

I've locked my screen so it doesn't auto rotate and tend to read on my side again now. I was terrible for it before..

I've locked my screen so it doesn't auto rotate and tend to read on my side again now. I was terrible for it before..

good idea grem!:)

I have a headache and my immune system is a bit haywire, yay :rolleyes: body needs to start behaving itself! Dr visit might be on the cards if it continues

Just make sure it doesn't end up too close to the side of the bed - cracked screens are expensive. Also don't have it plugged in and you're good to go!.

Yea, disabling the auto rotate works wonders!

Just make sure it doesn't end up too close to the side of the bed - cracked screens are expensive. Also don't have it plugged in and you're good to go!.

thanks grem :) will look into it. Work going ok?

Tis the first thing I've done with the phone and kindle Shim..

Work is grand Atc, two thirds of the way there now.

good stuff grem :)

I'm gonna try and get some rest so night night for now :)

• Advertisement

Soon Grem, soon :)

I'm playing the Mad Max game and am currently waiting out a sand storm in the midst of an enemy War Boy camp, such fun!

Nn atc

I think i would be very addicted to games if I still played anything. Sounds like some fun Shim..

I think i would be very addicted to games if I still played anything. Sounds like some fun Shim..

Yea, the escapism is very real! :) I'm debating MOAR sleep, getting up and heading down to the Celtic Throwdown or just getting up to play Mad Max :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin lairers
    nothing like a lazy sunday in bed with a coffee happy.gif

Long ass day in the office, *cracks a Heineken* anyone else like one?
    Hi all by the way!

working weekends :eek:

heyday30 wrote: »
    Trying very hard not to buy a very pretty pair of irregular choice shoes.
    :/:/

i found (too) many times resistance to that is futile :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Will catch up when I get home tomorrow. My weekend has already been made! I met the lovely Al Porter yesterday, absolute gent. Such a lovely guy. I got a hug and a kiss and also got my pic taken. So happy! :D

Long day ahead today. Loads of stuff I want to see. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks, sounds like you are having a good time Paws.

Sipping some java here trying to feel more human.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone lurking???

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone lurking???

here practising shouting for Kilkenny. :p

Anyone lurking???

Hey Lith. I'm about. In Costa having a coffee and a glorious creation called a caramel crisp :D What's going on in your world?

• Advertisement

I was messing around with the settings on this and it seems I have made myself invisible and knocked off smilies. I will be the first to admit that among my vast array of skills technology is not present :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement