Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I did sleep well, thanks. :)

I apparently made a cup of tea when I got home and brought it upstairs, drank about two mouthfuls and fell asleep. :p
    happened to me so many times with a coffee, id watch something on telly w my brother and wed have coffee but would say to each other, if i fall asleep you turn this off :d))
    now its a joke of ours :D
    Angron wrote: »
    My poor Kildare got annihilated in the football, but I feel slightly mollified by the ridiculous goal Fermanagh got in their game against Dublin. One of the Fermanagh players basically shoved the Dublin keeper in to the goal, and the goal stood :D
    twas a great goal, was happy for them too to get that result in the end otherwise dublin was way too much dominant :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    happened to me so many times with a coffee, id watch something on telly w my brother and wed have coffee but would say to each other, if i fall asleep you turn this off :d)) now its a joke of ours
    I remember making the tea and spilling some of it lol
    :D

I remember making the tea and spilling some of it lol
    oh that's a nuisance :d))
    i keep a little table just too close to my bed now and it happened ike i turn around and a corner of my quilt just dips into cup lol
    hate that :d)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish BE WiFi let you use spotify. It can be a pain maintaining a mobile connection out in the countryside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good afternoon pals :)

• Advertisement

afternoon ATC hows you : ))

i was supposed o be working over this weekend and havent done absolutely anything yet
    got other preoccupations lol

wish for a bank holiday where id be absolutely free to do whatever i please with my free time : ))

Joya wrote: »
    afternoon ATC hows you : ))

i was supposed o be working over this weekend and havent done absolutely anything yet
    got other preoccupations lol

wish for a bank holiday where id be absolutely free to do whatever i please with my free time : ))

I seem to be ok thanks :)

i know the feeling lol, hope it comes for you:)

Hi ATC, feeling better today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fancy, on one of the Expressway buses. They have sockets!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice, glad you're having a better experience this time..

• Advertisement

Hi ATC, feeling better today?

hiya pp :) I do seem to be feeling better thanks, feeling more like myself. I'm a bit tired still but that will pass. how are you?

nice one angron :)

Nice, glad you're having a better experience this time..

It's also lovely to have adequate leg room, rather than having my knees mashed in to the seat in front of me.

Angron wrote:
    Oh very posh! :D
    hiya pp I do seem to be feeling better thanks, feeling more like myself. I'm a bit tired still but that will pass. how are you?
    That's good. Get an early night tonight and you should be grand. Im doing OK. Headache is gone. Although I was on the Waltzers at the carnival yesterday and I've got a bruise on my back, it's really tender, and my neck is sore as well. :o

Angron wrote:
    It's also lovely to have adequate leg room, rather than having my knees mashed in to the seat in front of me.
    The leg room is one advantage to being as short as I am :p

Oh very posh! :D
    That's good. Get an early night tonight and you should be grand. Im doing OK. Headache is gone. Although I was on the Waltzers at the carnival yesterday and I've got a bruise on my back, it's really tender, and my neck is sore as well. :o

yep that's the plan :) Going home tomorrow, woo!

Good to hear about the head :) hopefully your back and neck will ease soon, sounds sore :o

The leg room is one advantage to being as short as I am :p

I generally have to sit diagonally on buses to be semi comfortable. I also don't go upstairs on double deckers as I hit my head on the roof.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This is the one reason i get carpet burn on my knees... ;) It's post watershed somewhere, ok?.

yep that's the plan Going home tomorrow, woo!

Good to hear about the head hopefully your back and neck will ease soon, sounds sore
    Looking forward to getting home? :)

Thanks. Hopefully my neck is OK in a couple of days.

Angron wrote:
    I generally have to sit diagonally on buses to be semi comfortable. I also don't go upstairs on double deckers as I hit my head on the roof.
    :eek: How tall are you?
    This is the one reason i get carpet burn on my knees... It's post watershed somewhere, ok?.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon Nocs, I'm not long outta bed :p

• Advertisement

:eek: How tall are you?

A shade over 6 foot.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Afternoon Nocs, I'm not long outta bed :p

Morning sleepy head :P

Looking forward to getting home? :)

Thanks. Hopefully my neck is OK in a couple of days.

I sure am :) nothing like your own space

no bother :) fingers crossed

Heyo shim :)

Hey, it's a rare Monday that I get to stay in bed till the hour I'd prefer! :p

Shiminay wrote:
    Afternoon Nocs, I'm not long outta bed
    Hi Shim
    Angron wrote:
    A shade over 6 foot.
    You're a whole foot and a bit taller than me :p

I have been playing Arkham Knight all week and am now at what I think it one of the last bits of it and it's frankly awful :( Not even sure I want to finish the game now.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have been playing Arkham Knight all week and am now at what I think it one of the last bits of it and it's frankly awful :( Not even sure I want to finish the game now.

Awful as in bad gamewise, or awful as in the story makes you feel awful?

Arrived in Galway :D

I've hit the first hitch of this trip. I'm staying at a friend's house, guess who's not answering messages to let me in?

I've hit the first hit h of this trip. I'm staying at a friend's house, guess who's not answering messages to let me in?

Go for a pint, temporary hitch one hopes.

• Advertisement

I got in, all's well again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement