Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Thats just my pen. In case I need to write a letter . . .

Mightier than the sword is it? :eek:

Nighty night heyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Shiminay wrote: »
    Mightier than the sword is it? :eek:
    Only on cold days! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The amount of inyourendo is approaching the redline captain, not sure how longer this ship will hold!.

heyday30 wrote: »
    Very true wise one.

sleep well my lair darlings. Thanks for the cuddles n chats x

Night HeyHey x

The amount of inyourendo is approaching the redline captain, not sure how longer this ship will hold!.
    Is it time to launch the torpedo?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is it time to launch the torpedo?

Jaysis, think my own mind went kaput then!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm going to start snoring in the corner shortly peace out Noccers!

Night night Shim, sleep well in the cuddle puddle.. :)

Same here. Night Shim, enjoy the debauchery to everyone left standing. Goodnight.

Night Aaron mon.

• Advertisement

Jesus. Wide awake.

Well you are fairly nocturnal right? Do you have to be up later?

Well you are fairly nocturnal right? Do you have to be up later?

I am but 5am is a bit much even for me :) I don't have to be up later but it would be a good thing if I was. Do you live by yourself Grem?

Aye I live by myself, well with me little doggy.

Aye I live by myself, well with me little doggy.

You're lucky :)

It also kind of happened accidentally, but that's a long nasty story. Happy enough for as long as it lasts. Take it you've got others with you?

It also kind of happened accidentally, but that's a long nasty story. Happy enough for as long as it lasts. Take it you've got others with you?

And I hope it lasts long :)

My dad and me. Once upon a time I lived alone. Every night I go through the rooms of my little apartment. I imagine how the handles of the doors felt, opening the window, sleeping in my lovely bed. Now I'm back in my room from childhood. Feeling smothered more and more. For the first time I am beginning to wonder about my decision to leave my job and go back to college. The sacrifice was huge.

Jaysus I'm getting maudlin! :p

I would find that very very hard tbh. Mind me asking what you're doing in college? I pondered trying further education but despite talking to careers people just can't find something that appeals enough.. So you're upskilling albeit with a big sacrifice for a while, and I'm deadend jobbing! Hah that's two of us now.

I sent you a pm :)

Thanks!. Ooh must put on the brews for the early morning noccers, what Monday morning edible treat shall I rustle up?. Ooh flapjacks?

• Advertisement

Thanks!. Ooh must put on the brews for the early morning noccers, what Monday morning edible treat shall I rustle up?. Ooh flapjacks?

Yes! And pain au chocolat's :D

No problemo!. Ted is chief barista but I get the fire started first thing. Camomile for you?

No problemo!. Ted is chief barista but I get the fire started first thing. Camomile for you?

Oh yes camomile would probably be better than coffee for me Grem :):p

Oh yes camomile would probably be better than coffee for me Grem :):p

Just a thought since it's getting bright out which is indicating tis nearly time for me to finish.. So thought I'd suggest something milder for you too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

When did I get promoted?

Morning Grem & Perse.

This place will soon need an age restriction going by last night.

Can you train your dust bunnies to check ID's at the door?

Yeah it was er, risqué to say the least. The dust bunnies are being trained in door supervisory procedures, just have to get a step ladder for the what with the slight height difference.. Java good sir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

morning ive been up since 4.30am.

Morning Queenpink, tea/coffee?. Pastry even??

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yeah it was er, risqué to say the least. The dust bunnies are being trained in door supervisory procedures, just have to get a step ladder for the what with the slight height difference.. Java good sir?

**knocks back mug of coffee in one**

To paraphrase "The Snapper". Good girl Grem, that was A1.

Queenpink wrote:
    morning ive been up since 4.30am.

Aloha QP, you have places to be / things to do, or can you stay in the leaba

• Advertisement

Still get a giggle out of being called girl here or in real life.. Not terribly ladylike!. Anyway refill there for ya Ted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement