Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

I would love some tea and a pastry grem ;) Ted i am on the couch with a duvet over me.I have 2 duvets one for the bed and one for the sitting room(for warmth).I have a hot water bottle on my lap i might have to go looking for my slippers which are warm and some bed socks,i'm frozen!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Still get a giggle out of being called girl here or in real life.. Not terribly ladylike!. Anyway refill there for ya Ted.

** inserts Little Britain " I am a laydee" image**

Queenpink wrote:
    I would love some tea and a pastry grem Ted i am on the couch with a duvet over me.I have 2 duvets one for the bed and one for the sitting room(for warmth).I have a hot water bottle on my lap i might have to go looking for my slippers which are warm and some bed socks,i'm frozen!

Sounds like someone needs snuggles

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gosh Queenpink you should have joined us last night. It was cuddle central. No shortage of warmth!.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sounds like someone needs snuggles
    naw im grand.I found my slippers and i have fluffy socks on and the slippers and im much warmer and cosy underneath this duvet.I am going to make another hot water in a moment because this one has gone cold.
    lol grem im ok for cuddles im not a person who needs them :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

We were just referring to the mad shenanigans that went on last night here.. Ah cuddle puddle I believe Shim called it..

ah ok understood.i was asleep early so i missed the cuddle puddle lol

Honestly never know what's going to happen here at times. Quite fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

7720? really?
    slow down ppls :mad:

:pac:

otherwise GOOD morning
    coffee and croisants in da kitchen!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-KDbsJkGMZJ1ARmqMEF6XzYikvXMX3uoOM2RG1wNi27ZzO8iaDQ

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

• Advertisement

heyo A, hows you, college day for ya?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not in college, just a course. I want to burn the people who made the diagnostic test for the EDCL Excel exam. Got one question where I had to add a thousand separator for a range of numbers, so I did, and it's saying I did it wrong because I did it a slightly different way to the way they said.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning Noccers!

Heyoo there Shim, how's things?

Bloody hell some of these questions are ridiculous. "Where should you click to copy the above text?". Know what works better than going in to the edit menu? Pressing Ctrl + C.

Know your pain Angron. Had the same for IT lecturer back in first year in college.

Apparently I wasn't supposed to know any shortcuts like them. as good as gave out to me for 2 hand typing too.

Sounds grim Angron :(

Google spreadsheets and Docs and all the rest even pop a big thing on the screen now saying "PRESS CTRL + C YOU MORON" or words to that effect.

I remember the day Trojan explained what Copy & Paste was to me in first year, my mind was blown! Of course, back then, it was CTRL+INS to copy and SHIFT+INS to paste :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*dances into Lair*

Hello lovely people!

I've just arrived home. I had a chicken roll for breakfast and a 99 about an hour later. Nyom. Probably gained at least 4 or 5 pounds this weekend but f*** it! :pac:

What a brilliant weekend! Caught the end of Florence and the Machine last night. Spent about 4 hours in the comedy tent and laughed until my sides were sore! Nobody could have predicted the silliness. Adam Hill got two kids up on stage and then had a crowd surfing race with them. Des Bishop was hilarious, as were Abandoman and my new bff Al Porter :p

Must get my brother's friend to upload the pic of myself and Al. New profile pic alert!

So much more happened but I can't write it all down. :p How are all you guys? Just catching up on the thread here now :)

Good morning (afternoon) friends :)

*dances into Lair*

Hello lovely people!

I've just arrived home. I had a chicken roll for breakfast and a 99 about an hour later. Nyom. Probably gained at least 4 or 5 pounds this weekend but f*** it! :pac:

What a brilliant weekend! Caught the end of Florence and the Machine last night. Spent about 4 hours in the comedy tent and laughed until my sides were sore! Nobody could have predicted the silliness. Adam Hill got two kids up on stage and then had a crowd surfing race with them. Des Bishop was hilarious, as were Abandoman and my new bff Al Porter :p

Must get my brother's friend to upload the pic of myself and Al. New profile pic alert!

So much more happened but I can't write it all down. :p How are all you guys? Just catching up on the thread here now :)

Hey Paws! Sounds like you had a fab time :) The weekend flew!

• Advertisement

Absolutely brilliant weekend! Wish I could go back and do it all again. Roll on Picnic 2016!

So much randomness, and so many funny quotes, some I cannot post until after 9pm tonight... ;)

Last night I was talking to a guy in the queue for the ferris wheel who told me he'd won the Euromillions. I said "Ah fair play" while I was thinking "Yeah right!" :p

Edit: Jeepers it got very hot and heavy here over the weekend, didn't it? Also welcome to the lair Queenpink, always lovely to have new people join us!

Oh! We have a new Lairite? I missed that. Welcome to you Queenpink.

Two more exams done for the ECDL, 94% in excel, 100% in online essentials & outlook.

Glad you enjoyed EP paws.

Good man Angron, keep ticking the boxes, another thing for the CV :)

So am I right in thinking this Lair may be reaching its end?

Not till it hits 10k posts

Shiminay wrote: »
    Not till it hits 10k posts

So about 3000 away. Oooohhhh :p

Angron wrote:
    Two more exams done for the ECDL, 94% in excel, 100% in online essentials & outloo(.

Glad you enjoyed EP paws.
    Well done!

Thanks. :D Epic weekend!
    So about 3000 away. Oooohhhh
    Won't be too long getting to 10,000. :)

Yup! It wont live to see two months I'm afraid :(

:d))

• Advertisement

Having a massive mug of tea :D

This discussion has been closed.