Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Great to hear you had a blast weekend paws, was your friend happy in a tent? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    Great to hear you had a blast weekend paws, was your friend happy in a tent?
    Oh she was fine :D

My brother and his gf on the other hand went home every night instead of staying and having fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

grrrrr used too many spoons (it wont allow me post a link to an image explaining the spoon theory booo) going to meet a friend only for her to make me sit outside a restaurant in freezing weather and blow fag smoke in my face.She was lighting up a fag every 5 minutes and she hardly said a thing! i got fed up after 25 mins and went home exhausted.I think she will be an ex-friend from now on.She knows i have asthma and she still blows fag smoke in my face,the cheek!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Frak that QP!

for those of you unfamiliar with Spoon Theory:
    Spoon-Theory-6001.jpg

I think a lot of us here are quite familiar with the sentiment if not the specifics of it though.

^ I find that concept quite interesting.

I've only just seen the story about the husky in Galway and I'm crying. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hey everyone :)

thats the one i was trying to post shiminay! i have 2 more spoons left today.I am lying on my bed on my desktop and im going to stay like this for the rest of the day.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Frak that QP!

for those of you unfamiliar with Spoon Theory:
    Spoon-Theory-6001.jpg

I think a lot of us here are quite familiar with the sentiment if not the specifics of it though.

That is most interesting!

Queenpink wrote: »
    thats the one i was trying to post shiminay! i have 2 more spoons left today.I am lying on my bed on my desktop and im going to stay like this for the rest of the day.

I'm going home to my bed. Place of lovely solitude :)

hey everyone :)

Hey atc :)

• Advertisement

Hi ATC

Afternoon ATC, how's things?

Hey atc :)
    Hi ATC

hello ladies :) how are you?

hello ladies how are you?
    I'm good.

I got a RT and a reply from Al Porter. Totally fangirling over a 21 year old gay comedian :p

Afternoon ATC, how's things?

halo shim :) things are ok here, home from college and in bed :D how's things with you?

Still in work and thinking about the bed! :P

Lazy git :p:D

I'm good.

I got a RT and a reply from Al Porter. Totally fangirling over a 21 year old gay comedian :p

ah good:) nice one :D:P love getting rts from famous people I follow

hope work flies for you :)

hello ladies :) how are you?

Not too bad here now atc. I've had coffee and the nicest samitch in the world :)

ah good:) nice one :D:P love getting rts from famous people I follow
    Me too, especially when they're nice! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mentioned this on facebook, but I've been studying for the driver theory test, and it kinda feels insulting to pedestrians that you have to treat them like idiots with zero sense of self preservation. Then I saw a group of at least 10 cross at a traffic light at a T-junction, despite the pedestrian light being red, and they were blocking two lanes of traffic from moving. Kinda makes me feel like the test might just have a point.

Angron wrote: »
    Mentioned this on facebook, but I've been studying for the driver theory test, and it kinda feels insulting to pedestrians that you have to treat them like idiots with zero sense of self preservation. Then I saw a group of at least 10 cross at a traffic light at a T-junction, despite the pedestrian light being red, and they were blocking two lanes of traffic from moving. Kinda makes me feel like the test might just have a point.

Wait until you dealing with fellow drivers. Then the fun begins :p

Not too bad here now atc. I've had coffee and the nicest samitch in the world :)

sounds good :) tis the little things

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »

Brother was doing a driving lesson in truck and trailer. He was turning left. Indicators on and swinging wide to make the turn.

Lo and behold a cyclist comes flying past on his left while he was halfway through the turn. There are easier ways to do yourself in instead of cycling under a truck :eek::eek:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Wait until you dealing with fellow drivers. Then the fun begins :p
    abb6076501335852fded24f16583c977.png

made an appointment with Dr for Thursday afternoon, try and sort out my immune system and get it back to normal!

made an appointment with Dr for Thursday afternoon, try and sort out my immune system and get it back to normal!

Hope you feel better soon, i'm going on wednesday myself.

Hope you feel better soon, i'm going on wednesday myself.

Well with fibromyalgia and arthritis you dont get better but hopefully made a bit more comfortable thank you :)

• Advertisement

Well with fibromyalgia and arthritis you dont get better but hopefully made a bit more comfortable thank you :)

here's hoping :) no bother at all

edit: I need to get some dinner :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement