Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Angron wrote: »
    Awful as in bad gamewise, or awful as in the story makes you feel awful?

Arrived in Galway :D

Bad gamewise. So there's a Batmobile in Arkham Knight, first time the series has had a Batmobile. It's unquestionably the worst and most disappointing part of the game. It's a tank, with a 60mm tank cannon and gattling gun. It's the most un Batman like thing the game could have done and what's worse is they force you into using it to do a shtty Cat (Bat?) and Mouse thing that bored me to tears last night and that I finally had the patience to get through this afternoon. It was so bad that my podcast partner in crime Neal who's a bigger Batman fan than me didn't even want to have a go of the game when he came over last night and saw me playing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I seem to be ok thanks :)
    i know the feeling lol, hope it comes for you:)
    will come hopefully in exactly 9 months ATC, i hope to manage by june next to complete my Professional examination in Architecture and Masters in IT.
    that would mark the end of it :))
    It's also lovely to have adequate leg room, rather than having my knees mashed in to the seat in front of me.
    A shade over 6 foot.
    wow
    how much over 6 feet if not the secret :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...huh. Now I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of Batman unless it's Adam West. Even so, even I know that that's one utterly ridiculous piece of nonsense. Was there even a cursory explanation as to why he's got these guns?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Joya wrote: »
    will come hopefully in exactly 9 months ATC, i hope to manage by june next to complete my Professional examination in Architecture and Masters in IT.

wow
    Not 100% sure, I haven't measured my height in a while. Probably around 6 foot 1.

Not 100% sure, I haven't measured my height in a while. Probably around 6 foot 1.
    oh
    so thats about 185cm? :d))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Everyone's tall :o

not everyone paws believe me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

wow

cool, that sounds interesting :) hope it goes well

I'm not very tall, I'm just 5ft:o

We're the same height ATC :D

oh
    so thats about 185cm? :d))
    Yeah, roughly.

• Advertisement

Yeah, roughly.
    that's cool height, my ex hus was 183 :d))
    and the tallest guy i was with was 192
    now THAT'S tall :D

he didnt mind though :o

:D

We're the same height ATC :D

cool:D I had a feeling we were similar when I met you, it's not easy being short at times

that's cool height, my ex hus was 183 :d))
    and the tallest guy i was with was 192
    now THAT'S tall :D

he didnt mind though :o

My ex was about Angron's height. The difference was amusing. :o

my ex was also about 6ft, in general it didn't bother us although I had to step on my tipytoes to kiss him and certain activities were 'interesting' :P:)

Lol. Oh I know that feeling. :p;)

Lol. Oh I know that feeling. :p;)

hehe :p

hahahha ladies :D :-))))))))))))))))))))))

I'd like to meet someone that's similar in height, good looks/personality and not be controlling is a bonus too :)

I'd like to meet someone that's similar in height, good looks/personality and not be controlling is a bonus too :)
    The height thing wouldn't bother me really, although it would make certain things easier if there wasn't as big a difference. Someone being controlling is a definite no-no.

The height thing wouldn't bother me really, although it would make certain things easier if there wasn't as big a difference. Someone being controlling is a definite no-no.

thats true :) couldn't do a controlling relationship again

• Advertisement

thats true :) couldn't do a controlling relationship again

I can definitely understand that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

...huh. Now I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of Batman unless it's Adam West. Even so, even I know that that's one utterly ridiculous piece of nonsense. Was there even a cursory explanation as to why he's got these guns?

You're fighting unmanned drones therefore it's ok to blow them up :/

Then there are the obstacle race courses for The Riddler sections that are just infuriating.

The Tank as it plays would be better suited to Saints Row. The Batmobile could have been brilliant without the Tank nonsense and instead having some sort of emp weapon that would incapacitate enemy vehicles, have Batman eject and plant an explosive on them if they're remote controlled, or my preference, have Batman rip the drivers out and give them a good old fashioned thumping.

[edit]
    How do you more petite ladies feel about someone picking you up? I know some people don't mind it and some freak out cause of loss of control - especially if it's from someone they don't know terribly well.

I can definitely understand that

yeah true:)

just had a lasagna for the first time since I got sick, it was nomtastic :D

for me someone picking me up is a most certainly no no - I hate it as the loss of control and I'm not good with too much physical affection at the best of times, even worse with someone I don't know very well

Shiminay wrote: »
    [edit]
    How do you more petite ladies feel about someone picking you up? I know some people don't mind it and some freak out cause of loss of control - especially if it's from someone they don't know terribly well.
    I have no idea why but I was actually thinking about this recently. I don't think I'd mind it too much now, whereas before I hated it because I thought I was too heavy. :o

I'm now crying after watching an episode of Louis Theroux: LA Stories. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

About 5'10 here Paws.

Not sure how tall I am though :D

heyo ted :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not sure how tall I am though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA