Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Do I still qualify for bunnies?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All lairlings get a bunny buddy!

All lairlings get a bunny buddy!

Could I, perhaps, get two bunny buddies? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Everyone gets a chief bunny buddy, that bunny can bring along as many more bunnies as you would like or need at the time..

Everyone gets a chief bunny buddy, that bunny can bring along as many more bunnies as you would like or need at the time..

You've really well planned this out! :)

• Advertisement

Why thank you kind sir, yes I have given it some thought tbh. Did someone mention deranged earlier? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

g'night pals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Must catch some zzzs too Folks.

Early start tomorrow.

Been fun as always. Mind me bunnies grem.
    Night night

g'night pals

Sleep well, J!

heyday30 wrote: »
    Must catch some zzzs too Folks.

Early start tomorrow.

Been fun as always. Mind me bunnies grem.
    Night night

Night, H!

• Advertisement

Night night you two. Sleep well.. Seems last night's shenanigans have worn out a lot of our noccers Hugo!.

Night night you two. Sleep well.. Seems last night's shenanigans have worn out a lot of our noccers Hugo!.

Indeed! We're all in need of rest and rehydration! :D

Lightweights one and all! :p of course I'm saying that and I'm running on all of three to four hours sleep between shifts.. Oops!.

Lightweights one and all! :p of course I'm saying that and I'm running on all of three to four hours sleep between shifts.. Oops!.

I'm the same on the early shifts. It's not good for the head at all!

I am so lucky not to have done any early shifts in a long time.. I am so not a morning person.. Last time I came in at 08.00 it took me nearly four hours to pull myself together.. Very bad!

I am so lucky not to have done any early shifts in a long time.. I am so not a morning person.. Last time I came in at 08.00 it took me nearly four hours to pull myself together.. Very bad!

I know that feeling. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

well it seems i fell asleep early and missed all the fun..oh well

Queenpink wrote: »
    well it seems i fell asleep early and missed all the fun..oh well

Ah but you are in time for the spectacle that is myself and my dust bunnies dancing around the lair kitchen while we make morning brews and pastries for the daydwellers of nocland. Fancy a hot chocolate?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It can be very hard to figure out when the shenanigans will kick off around here :p Who'd have predicted that I would be awake at 6am? Certainly not me!

How do Shim, early night has you catching the worm I see!

• Advertisement

I heard a noise and had to investigate. I took a picture of the guilty parties...

dust-bunnies.png

Ah but you are in time for the spectacle that is myself and my dust bunnies dancing around the lair kitchen while we make morning brews and pastries for the daydwellers of nocland. Fancy a hot chocolate?

yes a hot chocolae would be lovely..is there such thing as lactose free hot chocolate? hmmm

Ah hahahahahahahahaha very good Shim!. They are great baristas in training I must say though.. Cuppa?

yes a hot chocolae would be lovely..is there such thing as lactose free hot chocolate? hmmm

It can be done and so it shall Queenpink, coming right up.. :)

Ah hahahahahahahahaha very good Shim!. They are great baristas in training I must say though.. Cuppa?

As long as it's Lyons, yes please bunnies!

lyons?! barrys gold blend all the way..i adore tea..fun fact my wifi name is "Tea Addict"

There's a sharp divide here regarding tea. I'm firmly in the Lyons camp myself but the bunnies have no qualms about making either, keep my noccers happy ya see?

Silly question but i haven't figured out what those stars underneath your name on the left are for....are those your rating on boards or what?

They're tied to your post count. As a mod, I have different ones cause we're special like that :p

I think I might try steal another hour of sleep Tuesday can be a loooooonnnnnng day.

• Advertisement

Re-night so Shim!. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement