Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

sorry for asking about the stars underneath your handle tried to go in and delete that post but it wont let me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Queenpink wrote: »
    sorry for asking about the stars underneath your handle tried to go in and delete that post but it wont let me

Sure why would you apologise? I asked too when I noticed them..

Shiminay wrote: »
    They're tied to your post count. As a mod, I have different ones cause we're special like that :p

Thank you i ended up deleting the post you replied to-didnt see your reply,thank you so much for replying and explaining.Ty grem im just a bit anxious about saying something wrong don't mind me :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't worry too much in the lair, we're good people.. Of course other forums and topics require different approaches just read over the posts to get a feel for wherever you are.

I'll do that a bit later sure i have plenty of time on my hands :)I am just a high anxiety person don't mind me :)

• Advertisement

Same here, you're in good company.

*phew* what about coloured text?do people like that on here?i like having pink font lol

*phew* what about coloured text?do people like that on here?i like having pink font lol

I haven't seen anyone do it much but I don't wander boards much..

I haven't seen anyone do it much but I don't wander boards much..

So is that a no to pink font?

I doubt I'd mind once it wasn't too hard to read on the white background, sure ask around here later when there are a few more around..

• Advertisement

Is this better?i am using the dark theme on boards so the pink font looks different to me

Oh I'm on the app so can't see any text formatting now.

ah ok understood :) ill ask someone later when people are awake.

Mobile site is a little pared down which is handy to use anyway..

ok ill quit with the coloured font.

Don't have to on my account, until I get computer fixed I can't even see it!.

Ok :)ill choose a different coloured font that is easier on the eyes

Thank feck, finished work, now to navigate my way through swarms of schoolgoers, fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

People using coloured text isn't common, and mainly only used in portions of long posts to break it up in to sections.

Mornin Angron, java?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah thanks, I have a can of Monster already.

Nice one. Had one at work myself.. On what seems to be a neverending bus journey now. Ugh.

Nice one. Had one at work myself.. On what seems to be a neverending bus journey now. Ugh.

Can't be worse than my trip to Galway that took me to Sligo.

ok sorry i used pink and purple text in my posts :( Ill go back and correct the mistakes

Angron wrote: »
    Can't be worse than my trip to Galway that took me to Sligo.

Oh hell yeah, I take it back, i don't know how you stayed in any way sane..

ok sorry i used pink and purple text in my posts :( Ill go back and correct the mistakes

Don't change it, it's gone now, you're grand.

Not saying you have to do any of that, that's just an observation I've made. I'm on mobile so I can't see any font changes anyway.

I went back and changed the colour in the posts back to normal,sorry about that

Oh hell yeah, I take it back, i don't know how you stayed in any way sane..

Yeah, easily the worst journey I've ever had.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning people hope we ll all have a nice day today, for me the D day finally arrived! 3 hours to go :pac:

QP welcome to barrys club we are expanding me is happy :d))

btw was just making my coffee and spotted this on the counter:

361545.PNG

really not sure who was doing their maths :eek: :rolleyes: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement