Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahaha even I can see the maths is wrong! Go me!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's right though? 50% of 80 is 40, so 120 would be 150%. Unless the pic is too small on my screen and I'm missing something.

Regigigas would be an amazing pokemon if it had a different ability. Its attack and speed get halved the first 5 turns it's in battle, and if it switches out the counter restarts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hilarious really :D

Angron wrote: »
    That's right though? 50% of 80 is 40, so 120 would be 150%. Unless the pic is too small on my screen and I'm missing something.

Regigigas would be an amazing pokemon if it had a different ability. Its attack and speed get halved the first 5 turns it's in battle, and if it switches out the counter restarts.

oh if you count it that way yea :d)) ok

i was like if you get 120 bags, and 50 percent is free than it should be 120 for the price of 60 lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh, I see, we were just calculating it differently :P nah, it's always done as a % of the original total, not the new total.

Clever enough, 50% extra free, not 50% free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. :)

Heyoo PP, how's it going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

hey x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Heyoo PP, how's it going?
    Queenpink wrote:
    hey x Purple Pawprints x
    All good here. How are you guys?

not too bad listening to music about to watch something online how are you?

• Advertisement

Sounds good.

I'm doing OK. Sort of bored though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Hi Seph

Good morning friends :) Any excitement for today?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Hey all, co-worker back from Sweden and brought some salt liquorice back. absolutely foul and I love liquorice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good morning friends :) Any excitement for today?

Yes! My gf is back.. Sap that I am I can't wait..

Salt liquorice sounds kinda awful, though I'm saying that as someone who doesn't like the stuff normally.

Yes! My gf is back.. Sap that I am I can't wait..

Aww that's lovely Grem. I remember that feeling :)

Wahey, 8000 posts. The End Times are approaching folks.

end times?

• Advertisement

Due to certain site limitations threads are closed after 10,000 posts. Between posts 9,900 and 10,000 one of the mods picks a post number. The person with that post number gets the new lair thread named after them, it's a bit of a game for the forum.

Due to certain site limitations threads are closed after 10,000 posts. Between posts 9,900 and 10,000 one of the mods picks a post number. The person with that post number gets the new lair thread named after them, it's a bit of a game for the forum.
    ah interesting, 10,000 posts seems unreal to me. but I guess it has to happen eventually :)

Yeah, the thing is Lair threads rarely last too long cause we tend to be fairly prolific posters 'round here :P

Yes :(

on the happy note people my results are on and yes I passed with overall first class honors :D

m relived and delighted, drinks are on da house today all day! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's fantastic news Joya, congratulations! \o/

Well done joya :)

Well done Joya :)

Thanks guys!! M really happy for it!
    Kind of proud as how far I manage to come if its ok to say like that :)

Now registration for Masters which is commencing next week and I'll relax :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're right to be proud! You've worked really hard for it and kicked all the ass to get it :D

• Advertisement

Yea I guess you can say it like that :D
    Having in mind the last four years were some of the worst in my life....

But getting better :)

So happy with it yes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement