Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

Serious case of post Picnic blues. Feeling a little bit fed up with everything tbh.

Well feel free to rant and rave to your heart's content in here :) I've been trying since I woke up to be cheery. Going home now to read and drink nice coffee. Do you read?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well feel free to rant and rave to your heart's content in here I've been trying since I woke up to be cheery. Going home now to read and drink nice coffee. Do you read?
    :)

I don't really know what's wrong with me, just feel a bit meh.

I do read. I started reading a book called A Street Cat Named Bob, it's very cute. How about yourself?

:)

I don't really know what's wrong with me, just feel a bit meh.

I do read. I started reading a book called A Street Cat Named Bob, it's very cute. How about yourself?

Those days require extra special treatmen. Prolonged sitting and some chocolate :)

I do. I'd be lost without books. A great lifesaver. At the minute I'm reading The Herbalist. Niamh Boyce is the writer. I hadn't heard of her until this book catches my eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

I cant be cheery right now so im keeping shtum.I don't think this is the place to be talking about my problems,hmm trying to think of something positive...ive got plenty of teabags :)

Those days require extra special treatmen. Prolonged sitting and some chocolate

I do. I'd be lost without books. A great lifesaver. At the minute I'm reading The Herbalist. Niamh Boyce is the writer. I hadn't heard of her until this book catches my eye.
    Very true.

That sounds good. Never heard of her either actually.
    Queenpink wrote:
    I cant be cheery right now so im keeping shtum.I don't think this is the place to be talking about my problems,hmm trying to think of something positive...ive got plenty of teabags
    This place isn't really for anything in particular. If you do need to talk, fire away here, or head over to The Brooding Corner. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hate cuts in awkward places. Have a nick on the inside of my elbow, it's annoying cause of the constant friction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

aaaaaaaaaaaand ...

... ME BOSSES ARE GONE for the day!!!!

yeiiii

party can start :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Joya wrote: »
    aaaaaaaaaaaand ...

... ME BOSSES ARE GONE for the day!!!!

yeiiii

party can start :D
    giphy.gif

hahah angron not EXACTLY the type of partAy me had in mind but whatever makes ye happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Queenpink wrote: »
    I cant be cheery right now so im keeping shtum.I don't think this is the place to be talking about my problems,hmm trying to think of something positive...ive got plenty of teabags :)

The hard hitting question. What kind of tea bags?? Lyons tea bags or Barry's??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote:
    The hard hitting question. What kind of tea bags?? Lyons tea bags or Barry's??

What a way to spark controversy with a newbie

For shame Lith.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I believe our new Royal Highness is in the Barry's camp, but sure nobody's perfect. :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What a way to spark controversy with a newbie

For shame Lith.

Hey hey, someone has to ask the hard hitting questions :P

She has already been recruited to BC so back off LC :pac:

:D:P

Boo-urns, boo-urns indeed.

I was in the lyons camp then i switched to the barry's camp and got barry's gold blend 80's box the other day.I must say they are lovely(barry's tea that is ;) )

You tell them QP, good woman! :):D

Boo to LC :P

I am DISGUSTED that we have another Barry's tea drinker in the lair

I guess you'll have to deal with it :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yay barrys tea :D

• Advertisement

making a pot of barry's tea as we speak :D My mood has improved since i ate that disgusting pasta so i am going to watch a crime programme online or watch some telly will have to check sky :)

Horrible Cork tea *yeuck*

Any time I go to Cork I have to bring a box of Lyons with me or else I lose the run of myself.

making a pot of barry's tea as we speak :D My mood has improved since i ate that disgusting pasta so i am going to watch a crime programme online or watch some telly will have to check sky :)

ah joya loves crime telly dramas loads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote:
    Any time I go to Cork I have to bring a box of Lyons with me or else I lose the run of myself.

Is it even safe to ask for tea in a café down there :eek:

Shiminay wrote: »
    Horrible Cork tea *yeuck*

Why I don't feel sorry :pac:

:D:P

I prefer making my own tea and not get them in cafes.I have my own pot and use one teabag and take it out so the tea wont be like porter by the time ive gotten to the 3rd cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

More tea wars? Grrrrrr down with the other side, they don't even know what tea is. That could be a great cover song.
    "I wanna know what tea is! I want you to show meeee!"

Well I think I want another mug now.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is it even safe to ask for tea in a café down there :eek:
    I just get a pot of boiling water, it's easier.
    I prefer making my own tea and not get them in cafes.I have my own pot and use one teabag and take it out so the tea wont be like porter by the time ive gotten to the 3rd cup.
    Well now, this lady knows the score. She may play for the other side, but there's no sense in letting outsiders try to make the tay for you if you need to have it your own way :)

Hi guys

• Advertisement

Evening Paws, how goes it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement