Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well I'm certainly looking forward to
    seeing how moving really fast can shut down a black hole, unless he goes back and stops himself from going back but wouldn't that still cause a . . . ow ow ow. Make the pain go away. When Iris' fella (ex?) shot himself to save everyone else, what a man. I'd have just been like "I'm his grandfather he can lock me up but I'm safe, screw you guys." :pac:
    :pac:

Arrows was kind of weird but I still enjoyed it.

If you thought towards the end of Season 1 was a mind****, you ain't seen nothin' yet, Season 2 will
    pick up 6 months after the finale,
    and be way more complicated with the introduction of the
    multiverse/alternate timelines

Even thinking about it hurts my head..

Plus the introduction of
    Jay Garrick, whose helmet came through the wormhole in the finale
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If you thought towards the end of Season 1 was a mind****, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Even thinking about it hurts my head..
    :D:D

Well they would have to try quite hard to be boring anyway. Looking forward to them coming back.

Well they would have to try quite hard to be boring anyway. Looking forward to them coming back.

More excited for The Flash to come back than Arrow if i'm being honest, nothing against Arrow though.

More excited for The Flash to come back than Arrow if I'm being honest, nothing against Arrow though.
    And I'm the opposite, I've always enjoyed both but prefer Arrow. :pac: Fanboy fight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

went out and my friend bought me chips i didnt stay long because im in lots of pain(i have arthritis and fibromyalgia)but im back now under a duvet and watching telly with a hot water bottle and a pot of tea so i should be better soon.Oh i am on my heating pad as well :)

• Advertisement

Queenpink wrote: »
    went out and my friend bought me chips i didnt stay long because im in lots of pain(i have arthritis and fibromyalgia)but im back now under a duvet and watching telly with a hot water bottle and a pot of tea so i should be better soon.Oh i am on my heating pad as well :)
    Sorry about the pain but you sound incredibly cosy now at least. Were the chips nice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Queenpink wrote: »

ah glad to hear it sound very enjoyble :))

im in my bed as well just browsing the net talking with some friends nothing much not sure how much longer will stay today was a long (hough productive) day at work so a bit tired..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

Sorry about the pain but you sound incredibly cosy now at least. Were the chips nice?
    Yes im getting comfy i actually just got into bed with my desk with wheels beside the bed,i have 2 duvets one for the bed and one for warmth in the living area.i hadnt thought to get into bed instead of laying on the bed with the 2nd duvet over me lol.After some rearranging of things i am now more comfy than i was :) The chips were lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mr Oz, **nods head**

**returns to netflix**

• Advertisement

Anything good on Netflix Ted??

Jaysus I'm kind of bored or something tonight. Arrested Development is not helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Still feel crappy.

Hi Lith. No Irish Tremonti date I'm sure you heard. Very disappointed.

Anything good on Netflix Ted??

Watching White Collar here at the min.

Gonna switch to Narcos after this episode.

Still feel crappy.

We can feel meh together so Paws :)

What is Tremonti?

Still feel crappy.

Hey Paws, nope only finding out now, disappointed is an understatement!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Watching White Collar here at the min.

Gonna switch to Narcos after this episode.

Heard good things about Narcos, may have to renew the Netflix subscription just for it, as soon as cash flow is in good shape..

What is Tremonti?

This is Tremonti, Paws gets REALLY excited about him

mark-tremonti-huge.jpg

What is Tremonti?
    Yay for having some support :)
    From Wikipedia:
    Tremonti is an American rock band founded and fronted by lead vocalist and guitarist Mark Tremonti, best known as the guitarist of the American rock bands Creed and Alter Bridge. The band also consists of rhythm guitarist Eric Friedman, drummer Garrett Whitlock, and bassist Wolfgang Van Halen.
    Hey Paws, nope only finding out now, disappointed is an understatement!
    Apparently Mark did try his best to get here but it was hard to find a venue etc

Heard good things about Narcos, may have to renew the Netflix subscription just for it, as soon as cash flow is in good shape..

Oh yeah Narcos is on my list. I'm always on the lookout for a series to get caught up in.

• Advertisement

This is Tremonti, Paws gets REALLY excited about him
    He could play my instrument any time ;)

Have only seen the first episode but looks good so far.

Yay for having some support :)

Apparently Mark did try his best to get here but it was hard to find a venue etc

Oh Lord! Creed! I used to love those guys many moons ago :)

I'm sure The Academy woulda worked perfectly, oh well MAY just have to go over to England to see him live..

I'm sure The Academy woulda worked perfectly, oh well MAY just have to go over to England to see him live..

Yeah, I agree, The Academy would have been perfect. I saw Daughtry there and I loved it as a venue.

I got my passport yesterday so it is a possibility now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

having toast and painkillers, lovely :rolleyes:

having toast and painkillers, lovely :rolleyes:

You alright there atc?

Oh Lord! Creed! I used to love those guys many moons ago :)

Eeeeew Creed :P

Yeah, I agree, The Academy would have been perfect. I saw Daughtry there and I loved it as a venue.

I got my passport yesterday so it is a possibility now :)

Try and get to the London show, an early Christmas pressie for yourself..

• Advertisement

Strangely enough I've only heard 2-3 Creed songs. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement