Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Pretty good, have the family house to myself until four then have to start taking out a kitchen so another one can be put in.

Until then internet and tea to my hearts delight. Those crafty Tuesdays trying to make friends with everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

m very good as most likely will be alone at the office for the rest of the day happy.gif

Joya wrote: »
    m very good as most likely will be alone at the office for the rest of the day happy.gif
    Office party at Joyas, I'll bring the biscuits!

Office party at Joyas, I'll bring the biscuits!

yes, as a matter of fact there's PLENTY of room here so party would be ideal : )
    (they are hiring other people now so will not be as its now for long.. :()

yes, as a matter of fact theres PLEANTY of room here so party would be ideal : )
    (they are hiring other people now so will not be as its now for long.. :()
    Okay Joya, you're in charge of locking the doors and doing DJ on one of the computers, Shim you're on tea and coffee for people that don't drink booze.
    I'll make sure the booze and chairs are in a good enough condition by testing them repeatedly okay? Go! *Glug glug glug glug*

• Advertisement

ahh aaron you have no idea how much this is in need :D

yea all 4 in the air lol :D

ahh aaron you have no idea how much this is in need :D

yea all 4 in the air lol :D
    Well one can dream. :)

defo aaron, defo :d)

btw hows Lim today :)

hows Lim today :)
    It was pretty good when I was there yesterday, weather not too hot or cold, busy but not crazy. All in all in good form I would say.

How is Dubland getting on?

ah dublinianum is going crazy very soon as i just accepted this!! :happyDays:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys, how's things?

Bought myself some books today. Also treated myself to a chocolate croissant for breakfast with a big mug of tea. :D

Hi guys, how's things?

Bought myself some books today. Also treated myself to a chocolate croissant for breakfast with a big mug of tea. :D

Hey Paws! :) What sort of books?

ah dublinianum is going crazy very soon as i just accepted this!! :happyDays:
    Nice one Joya! Party time. :D
    Hi guys, how's things?

Hey Paws, hope you're well. Was the croissant nice, seen them around never had one. What kinda books? So many questions!
    Hey Paws! :)
    Hey Persepoly how are you today?

I'm doing well today now. Just on the bus to the train station. Ravenous and also I would like a pint :p

Nice one Joya! Party time. :D

yes, i'm looking forward to it tbh :) studying keeps me calm and gives me something good to focus on : )..even when it is hard..

I'm doing well today now. Just on the bus to the train station. Ravenous and also I would like a pint :p
    Pint is always a good choice. Yeah the hunger got me too just back from the kitchen. I see more tea in my future though.
    yes, i'm looking forward to it tbh :) studying keeps me calm and gives me something good to focus on : )..even when it is hard..
    Well whatever works, a relaxed person is a good person. The term 'good' being up for debate. ;)

Well whatever works, a relaxed person is a good person. The term 'good' being up for debate. ;)

well you see i was aware i could make a joke out of my own words in my previous message but i kept myself back.
    i guess it does make me "good", eh? :D

well you see i was aware i could make a joke out of my own words in my previous message but i kept myself back.
    I guess it does make me "good", eh? :D
    I saw it as well but I thought after my shenanigans the other night I might get in trouble. :P

yea we can try to hold the level of the Lair up up and above :D

yea we can try to hold the level of the Lair up up and above :D
    "There'sh gonna be shome changesh round here sheee?" *Lights cigar*

Are we making this into a classy place? I'm not sure the locals will take kindly to that. :pac:

• Advertisement

Pint is always a good choice. Yeah the hunger got me too just back from the kitchen. I see more tea in my future though.

I could have one in the train station but I think I should also be good :p

"There'sh gonna be shome changesh round here sheee?" *Lights cigar*

Are we making this into a classy place? I'm not sure the locals will take kindly to that. :pac:

Lair is always classy me believes aaron, that's what makes it special happy.gif

Hey Paws! What sort of books?
    Hey Paws, hope you're well. Was the croissant nice, seen them around never had one. What kinda books? So many questions!
    I got Death Message by Mark Billingham and For The Love of Bob by James Bowen. The second on is a sequel to A Street Cat Named Bob, that's the book I'm reading at the moment.

The croissant was divine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good afternoon, no major damage done from my fall today thankfully, bit sore and stiff with a grazed hand, no one saw but it was still embarrassing. I'm always falling around the place :o very glad to be home from college, horrible walking on eggshells around a tutor :(

I could have one in the train station but I think I should also be good :p
    If you have work ahead of you then I agree. If not . . . one couldn't hurt. :D
    Lair is always classy me believes aaron :D
    Must be when I'm not around. :p Or is there a more secret inner sanctum Lair that I don't know about?
    I got Death Message by Mark Billingham and For The Love of Bob by James Bowen. The second on is a sequel to A Street Cat Named Bob, that's the book I'm reading at the moment.

Is that like Death Note or are the two unrelated? (I know one is a movie just wondering) Always good to get book two before you finish book one. A series I'm on at the moment, book 4 begins just a few seconds after book 3 ended so you get to read all the aftermath rather than it being in flashback or narrative which is nice.

Glad you liked the croissant, might try one in future.
    good afternoon, no major damage done from my fall today thankfully, bit sore and stiff with a grazed hand, no one saw but it was still embarrassing. I'm always falling around the place :o very glad to be home from college, horrible walking on eggshells around a tutor :(
    Glad to hear you're okay from your fall atc. Damaged pride is better than damaged body. Sorry your tutor is giving you trouble.

hiya ATC, sorry for your troubles! do you have any cream such as for sports injuries to put on? i guess it could help and those you can get over the counter?
    Must be when I'm not around. :p Or is there a more secret inner sanctum Lair that I don't know about?
    the only secret of the lair is that whatever happens in lair stays in lair :pac:

:d))

Is that like Death Note or are the two unrelated? (I know one is a movie just wondering) Always good to get book two before you finish book one. A series I'm on at the moment, book 4 begins just a few seconds after book 3 ended so you get to read all the aftermath rather than it being in flashback or narrative which is nice.
    The two are unrelated :)

Oh one is a movie? :o

What are you reading? :)

Lair is always classy me believes aaron, that's what makes it special happy.gif

I prefer to think of it as a dark place full of debauchery and insanity :D

I prefer to think of it as a dark place full of debauchery and insanity :D

that can be classy too :cool:

:P

• Advertisement

I like the sound of Death Message. Is it a crime book?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement