Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I like the sound of Death Message. Is it a crime book?
    It is. I've just found out that it's the seventh book in a series but you don't need to have read the first six to be able to follow this one.

It is. I've just found out that it's the seventh book in a series but you don't need to have read the first six to be able to follow this one.

Did he writ some books that were turned into a television series? I think one was called Sleepyhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

If you have work ahead of you then I agree. If not . . . one couldn't hurt. :D

Must be when I'm not around. :p Or is there a more secret inner sanctum Lair that I don't know about?

Is that like Death Note or are the two unrelated? (I know one is a movie just wondering) Always good to get book two before you finish book one. A series I'm on at the moment, book 4 begins just a few seconds after book 3 ended so you get to read all the aftermath rather than it being in flashback or narrative which is nice.

Glad you liked the croissant, might try one in future.

Glad to hear you're okay from your fall atc. Damaged pride is better than damaged body. Sorry your tutor is giving you trouble.

thanks aaron, that is quite true, very glad I'm ok after it too :) hopefully it'll calm down, I suspect they weren't in a great mood but all have days like that
    Joya wrote: »
    hiya ATC, sorry for your troubles! do you have any cream such as for sports injuries to put on? i guess it could help and those you can get over the counter?

the only secret of the lair is that whatever happens in lair stays in lair :pac:

:d))

thanks joya, bit annoying but it'll pass. Think I might have some cream here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The only secret of the lair is that whatever happens in lair stays in lair :pac:
    Oh good don't have to worry about getting in trouble then!
    The two are unrelated :)

Oh one is a movie? :o

What are you reading? :)
    Yeah the other is a horror movie called Death Note. There is this notebook and if you write someones name in it they die. Haven't seen it myself but appears to be popular enough.

I am reading The Skull Throne book four of The Demon Cycle and Net Force a futuristic story about trying to police the internet by Tom Clancy. Enjoying both so far.
    I prefer to think of it as a dark place full of debauchery and insanity :D
    That is how I usually look at it and experience it.

Did he writ some books that were turned into a television series? I think one was called Sleepyhead.
    I'm not too sure. I'd never heard of him until today. :o
    Yeah the other is a horror movie called Death Note. There is this notebook and if you write someones name in it they die. Haven't seen it myself but appears to be popular enough.
    Sounds similar. :)
    I am reading The Skull Throne book four of The Demon Cycle and Net Force a futuristic story about trying to police the internet by Tom Clancy. Enjoying both so far.
    Are you enjoying it?

• Advertisement

And I've just noticed that it's called Death Message, not Death Note... *embarrassed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Oh good don't have to worry about getting in trouble then!
    i guess you can get here only trouble that you'd like so no worries :d))
    or it's what may worry ye :P

must get back into reading myself, could do with losing myself in a good book :)

Sounds similar. :)

Are you enjoying it?
    I am indeed enjoying both. I'm trying to limit my fantasy intake as it's been all I've read for the last few years and there is so much more out there to read. Sci-fi, Thrillers, Horrors etc etc. That said Skull Throne is pretty good so far and I can't seem to put down Net Force, bit cheesy in parts but overall I'm liking it.
    I usually enjoy Tom Clancy's stuff only one book I've read by him so far I didn't like.
    i guess you can get here only trouble that you'd like so no worries :d))
    or it's what may worry ye :P
    Mmmm trouble, like a fine wine.
    And I've just noticed that it's called Death Message, not Death Note... *embarrassed*
    No worries very similar names that's why I thought maybe they had something to do with each other.
    must get back into reading myself, could do with losing myself in a good book :)
    Can't go wrong with a good book. What kind do you like yourself?

I am indeed enjoying both. I'm trying to limit my fantasy intake as it's been all I've read for the last few years and there is so much more out there to read. Sci-fi, Thrillers, Horrors etc etc. That said Skull Throne is pretty good so far and I can't seem to put down Net Force, bit cheesy in parts but overall I'm liking it.
    I usually enjoy Tom Clancy's stuff only one book I've read by him so far I didn't like.

Mmmm trouble, like a fine wine.

No worries very similar names that's why I thought maybe they had something to do with each other.

Can't go wrong with a good book. What kind do you like yourself?

true :) I mostly like non-fiction/psychology or medical based. however I do read fiction now and again, have a pile of em to read

• Advertisement

I almost have 1000 posts! Presents for me please! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You know I can change people's postcounts at will, right? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Would you really abuse your power like that though? :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »
    You know I can change people's postcounts at will, right? :P

To 20,000???? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Angron wrote: »
    Would you really abuse your power like that though? :pac:

Of course, I abuse my power all the time :P

* note, I do not abuse my power.

true :) I mostly like non-fiction/psychology or medical based. however I do read fiction now and again, have a pile of em to read
    I've only read two psychology books so far but I really enjoyed them both, might be something I end up getting into. I love fiction anything that takes you away from reality even if only for a little while.
    I almost have 1000 posts! Presents for me please! :D
    You celebrated too early, you're supposed to wait. :P Congradulations all the same. :)

I love it when you talk duuuurtty :p:D

I've only read two psychology books so far but I really enjoyed them both, might be something I end up getting into. I love fiction anything that takes you away from reality even if only for a little while.

You celebrated too early, you're supposed to wait. :P Congradulations all the same. :)

Presents for me in three more posts!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I kinda expected to see my post count at 1 :P

cool :)

• Advertisement

that reminds me (speaking of books) I better go and do some writing

Presents for me in three more posts!! :D
    Get the balloons ready everyone. Also I forgot the candles for the cake. By cake I mean vodka.
    that reminds me (speaking of books) I better go and do some writing
    Best of luck atc, until next time.

I love it when you talk duuuurtty :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What the haps guys n gals of the lair

Get the balloons ready everyone. Also I forgot the candles for the cake. By cake I mean vodka.

Best of luck atc, until next time.

Aaron you are my new favourite person :D Can I have Tiger beer instead of vodka please?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What the haps guys n gals of the lair
    Howdy Lith, all good here. How about your mad self, any craic?
    Aaron you are my new favourite person :D Can I have Tiger beer instead of vodka please?
    You can have whatever you want as long as you make a speech. :D

Howdy Lith, all good here. How about your mad self, any craic?

Not long at home, it's been a long day, who knew getting back into a routine was so bloody draining.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not long at home, it's been a long day, who knew getting back into a routine was so bloody draining.
    That's too bad Lith hope you get over the hump soon. Time for the ta?

That's too bad Lith hope you get over the hump soon. Time for the ta?

It'll take some getting used to it again, sure i won't say no to a cuppa tae :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening folks.

What's the goss

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement