Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh cool! It's the comedian you like :)

It is! I'm actually so excited! :D

It is! I'm actually so excited! :D

Ah glad for you lady :)

:D

How's everybody tonight?

:D

How's everybody tonight?

I'm doing good thanks Paws. I'm looking for a new series to get my teeth into and having no success with netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm doing good thanks Paws. I'm looking for a new series to get my teeth into and having no success with netflix.

May i suggest Archer

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    May i suggest Archer

Is that animated? I struggle with some of them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Archer is fantastic, cannot recommend it enough. It is animated though, yes.

Paws, Daredevil is really, really good. I think Battlestar Galactica is also on Netflix - don't be fooled, it's not a sci-fi series, it's a character drama based in a sci-fi setting. It's one of the best things I've ever seen on television.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feeling blah. Earlier on I got a notification from a facebook group I forgot to leave. It was for the course I was in in college talking about the class groups for the new year, has me down because I know I should be back in the course, but I f*cked up again.

My sister is being nauseatingly lovey dovey with her boyfriend too, which isn't helping.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Archer is animated, but it is not anime. Pretty hilarious show, I love H. Jon Benjamin.

So I'm giving Luther a second chance :)

• Advertisement

Free day tomorrow. Will I go to the shop for some lovely Blue Moon?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I really enjoyed Luther, only watched it this year.

You can get Blue Moon only on the condition that you get an orange to slice and put into it as is required.

Angron wrote: »
    Feeling blah. Earlier on I got a notification from a facebook group I forgot to leave. It was for the course I was in in college talking about the class groups for the new year, has me down because I know I should be back in the course, but I f*cked up again.

My sister is being nauseatingly lovey dovey with her boyfriend too, which isn't helping.

Hey, things always come right in the end :)

Shiminay wrote: »

You can get Blue Moon only on the condition that you get an orange to slice and put into it as is required.

Yeah it was you who put the idea in my head :)
    I don't know. I kinda like it without the orange. Will I get a bag of crisps aswell? Just the one mind :p

Shiminay wrote: »

I've found there is one pub in Longford actually sells Blue Moon, which is nice. They do the orange slice too.

I've found there is one pub in Longford actually sells Blue Moon, which is nice. They do the orange slice too.

My most favourite person in the whole world is from Longford.

My brother was like that at the weekend with his girlfriend and I got a bit down about being single.

On another note, me and my friend started referring to my brother's gf as Frosty Knickers...

Frosty knickers, it's an interesting but appropriate description of your brother's gf Paws.

So I would have to leave bed and get dressed and bring the car out. Oh Lawwws. What's a girl to do eh? If only I had a big sex God like Luther to get me things :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

jaysus im knackered was just at centra get 24 cushelle(10 euro) and 1200 sweeteners.Time to watch a programme and chillax for the night,not feeling great atm but ill survive.How is everyone?I ended up ordering my shopping online to be delivered in the morning my dad wanted to bring me to lidl at 8.30pm i said no way and then i would have had to wait until 7.30pm tomorrow night and im bloody well shopping the usual way in future:online with supervalue.I would have had my shopping delivered earlier if it wasnt for him.On a more positive note i cant wait for the nice keyboard and mouse to be delivered tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Queenpink wrote: »
    jaysus im knackered was just at centra get 24 cushelle(10 euro) and 1200 sweeteners.Time to watch a programme and chillax for the night,not feeling great atm but ill survive.How is everyone?I ended up ordering my shopping online to be delivered in the morning my dad wanted to bring me to lidl at 8.30pm i said no way and then i would have had to wait until 7.30pm tomorrow night and im bloody well shopping the usual way in future:online with supervalue.I would have had my shopping delivered earlier if it wasnt for him.On a more positive note i cant wait for the nice keyboard and mouse to be delivered tomorrow.

All good here Queen. What will you watch? :)

So I would have to leave bed and get dressed and bring the car out. Oh Lawwws. What's a girl to do eh? If only I had a big sex God like Luther to get me things :p

I'm sure Shim fits that description or is close enough to it..

Please don't ban me Shim

I'm sure Shim fits that description or is close enough to it..

Please don't ban me Shim

There is nothing to say I can't have more than one sex God Lith. Why yourself may fit the category? :p

There is nothing to say I can't have more than one sex God Lith. Why yourself may fit the category? :p

Oh a 'more the merrier policy' in play here :D...

Oh a 'more the merrier policy' in play here :D...

I think that would be perfect especially as today is my special day :p:D

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Frosty knickers, it's an interesting but appropriate description of your brother's gf Paws.
    We thought it was hilarious! That was one of many conversations from the weekend. The others are a little bit inappropriate.. :p
    So I would have to leave bed and get dressed and bring the car out. Oh Lawwws. What's a girl to do eh? If only I had a big sex God like Luther to get me things
    Big sex God? Interesting. *Paws has entered Fantasy Land* ;)
    Queenpink wrote:
    Hi QP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Oh jayzus my timing is amazing as always. :pac:

All good here Queen. What will you watch? :)
    probably american greed s8 ep04 im into my true crime programmes :D

We thought it was hilarious! That was one of many conversations from the weekend. The others are a little bit inappropriate.. :p

Big sex God? Interesting. *Paws has entered Fantasy Land* ;)

Hi QP :D

hi paws :)

• Advertisement

Queenpink wrote: »
    probably american greed s8 ep04 im into my true crime programmes :D

Oh I don't know that. I must check it out :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement