Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

ive repeatedly been called fat by people in my life and i used to be anorexic but now im overweight and i want to be thin again.

Queenpink wrote: »
    ive repeatedly been called fat by people in my life and i used to be anorexic but now im overweight and i want to be thin again.

Just mind yourself x

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I totally agree with you Paws. This society is so consumed by the body beautiful. Of course it forgets that there are many ideas of what beauty is. I've put on weight and my confidence has been fairly shook by it. But I'm not going to fall down the rabbit hole of dangerous habits. I've been there before. Being healthy and having a healthy attitude towards food is more important to me now.

And lawwws I'm not getting any younger
    Exactly. Most people seem to think you have to be supermodel thin to be beautiful, which isn't the case. There is so much pressure on teenagers, girls and boys, to be thin nowadays. I don't remember it being like that when I was a teenager, I don't think it was quite so bad. People's attitudes need to change and people need to realise that food is nourishment, not punishment. Food is not a bad thing. I went down the road of weighing myself twice or three times a day and eating nothing all day only to end up binging at night. I realised that was a dangerous thing to do so I stopped.

Just mind yourself x

I will thank you ;)I think 8st 7lbs is a good weight to aim for for my frame and height :)

Queenpink wrote:
    They're the one with the problem. Not you. They know you're sensitive about your weight so they say the one thing they know is going to hurt you, that's bullying, and it's an awful thing to do to someone. Be careful and look after yourself. You're a nice person, what you weigh doesn't determine your worth.

• Advertisement

They're the one with the problem. Not you. They know you're sensitive about your weight so they say the one thing they know is going to hurt you, that's bullying, and it's an awful thing to do to someone. Be careful and look after yourself. You're a nice person, what you weigh doesn't determine your worth.

I didnt realise it was bullying.I will have to stand up for myself.I told the people in question to stop but they keep telling me im really overweight and i need to lose it.I am going to ignore them and try and build up my self esteem again :)

Queenpink wrote:
    I didnt realise it was bullying.I will have to stand up for myself.I told the people in question to stop but they keep telling me im really overweight and i need to lose it.I am going to ignore them and try and build up my self esteem again
    If they say it out of concern it's not bullying, but calling you fat knowing that it will hurt you is bullying. Look after yourself first and foremost and f**k what other people think. If you're happy in your own skin nobody else matters. :)

I would like to lose a few stone but i want to be a bit curvy.Thank you for your kind words much appreciated :)

Curves are sexy. That's why I'm so glad I didn't lose my boobs when I lost weight. ;)

No problem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Curves are sexy. That's why I'm so glad I didn't lose my boobs when I lost weight. ;)

Boobs are awesome! ;):D

I'm a rather large gentleman myself. Kind of hate myself for it, but it is what it is it seems.

• Advertisement

Boobs are awesome!

I'm a rather large gentleman myself. Kind of hate myself for it, but it is what it is it seems.
    Yes they are!

Awh Hugo, you shouldn't hate yourself! :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

DIG THE MUSIC KIDS! :D

Good afternoon my lovelies, how are we today?

Shiminay wrote: »
    DIG THE MUSIC KIDS! :D

Good afternoon my lovelies, how are we today?

Hey Shim! :)

Yes they are!

Awh Hugo, you shouldn't hate yourself! :(

Don't cry for me, xPPx! :o

There better not be a snuggle session when I'm away at work! ;)

hey there Perse, what news from The Leash? :p

There better not be a snuggle session when I'm away at work!
    We'll save some for you if it happens! :)

I love when I'm accused of being on a bad mood when I'm not. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No promises.

hey there Perse, what news from The Leash? :p

Giggle :p

I'm in Costa playing my game. It's where I imagine the lives of those around me. How are you?

'Snuggles' after 9pm Hugo! :p

• Advertisement

I'm in work playing mine - where I pretend I'm the guy someone thought it was a good idea to hire and put in charge of one of the biggest websites in the country and deal with the troubles and woes of thousands of people :D

hey shim :) My shopping was delivered by supervalue so the only thing that is to be delivered is the backlit keyboard and backlit mouse then i can finally relax :)

I'm in work playing mine - where I pretend I'm the guy someone thought it was a good idea to hire and put in charge of one of the biggest websites in the country and deal with the troubles and woes of thousands of people :D

Oooh pretend games are my favourite!! Sometimes I pretend to help people but then I'm all like 'Persepoly don't be silly you be crazy'! :p

What would you be doing if you weren't pretending? :)

We'll save some for you if it happens! :)

I love when I'm accused of being on a bad mood when I'm not. :rolleyes:

Too kind, xPPx! :)

God, I hate that too! :mad: It actually puts me in a bad mood then!
    Angron wrote: »
    No promises.

Go wild, Angron! ;):D
    'Snuggles' after 9pm Hugo! :p

That means I'll miss an hour or more of the action still! *runs off bawling*
    My shopping was delivered by supervalue so the only thing that is to be delivered is the backlit keyboard and backlit mouse then i can finally relax :)

Nothing better than receiving some new toys! :)

Too kind, xPPx!

God, I hate that too! It actually puts me in a bad mood then!
    :D

Me too, I actually feel really crap now.

:D

Me too, I actually feel really crap now.

Ahh Paws :( What's the matter?

hey shim :) My shopping was delivered by supervalue so the only thing that is to be delivered is the backlit keyboard and backlit mouse then i can finally relax :)
    Backlit keyboards FTW! Mine's so pretty :D
    Oooh pretend games are my favourite!! Sometimes I pretend to help people but then I'm all like 'Persepoly don't be silly you be crazy'! :p

What would you be doing if you weren't pretending? :)

That's more of a "Who" than a "What" question... :p

Backlit keyboards FTW! Mine's pretty so

That's more of a "Who" than a "What" question... :p

That sounds a bit dirty great leader :p

I have already got a backlit keyboard it just has horrible colour options and it has a US keyboard layout and i would prefer an irish layout so i ordered an irish backlit keyboard which has better colours(red blue and pink) and i have a wireless mouse but im sick of buying battereies for it so i got a wired keyboard and mouse bundle on amazon :)

• Advertisement

Ahh Paws What's the matter?
    Just people being irritating. I can't wait to get out of the house for Zumba later.
    Shiminay wrote:
    That's more of a "Who" than a "What" question...
    Hehe, durty! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement