Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

A fairly accurate lie :)

A little white lie goddamnit! :mad: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

How are my favourite people doing ? X

'Casualty' on bbc1. something else is on instead. But on the good side, you guys have my undivided attention :)

:) I haven't seen that show in years. I can't believe it's still going.

heyday30 wrote: »
    How are my favourite people doing ? X

You are just in time for my magic beans :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

:) I haven't seen that show in years. I can't believe it's still going.

yeah they celebrated their 30th anniversary recently and poor charlie fair head nearly died. Brilliant show :)

Hiya heyday :) I'm up and down but surviving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

yeah they celebrated their 30th anniversary recently and poor charlie fair head nearly died. Brilliant show
    I had a bit of a crush on one of the male nurses that used to be in that. His name was Abs. I think it was his accent. ;)

Wouldn't doubt ya perse. Ever the generous lady ;)

All we can do is try keep the good side out ATC X

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Browsing for a new set of headphones, my current ones have met their demise :(.

Only with my time and presents of course for those who please me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

So they work in different ways for each person who takes them. They get in to your soul and wrap around your consciousness. For you Ted I predict a sexual awakening.

:p

Oh my. :o

My conscious is a dangerous place to be though.

• Advertisement

I had a bit of a crush on one of the male nurses that used to be in that. His name was Abs. I think it was his accent. ;)

same here ;) used to look forward to seeing him on the show. Was sad when he left though

exactly x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Oh my. :o

My conscious is a dangerous place to be though.

Perhaps we are similar in that regard :)

I have new Jammies on. A new fluffy blanket chocolate and tv. Comfy cozy n relaxed after a stressful week.

Plan on staying here till Monday :)

same here used to look forward to seeing him on the show. Was sad when he left though
    Lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I watch it from time to time but it's not the same. I like hospital based shows as well as forensic/crime type shows.

I have new Jammies on. A new fluffy blanket chocolate and tv. Comfy cozy n relaxed after a stressful week.

Plan on staying here till Monday :)

I love jammies :) At the minute I'm wearing ones with pink hearts. Fluffy dressing gown aswell. Bed. Laptop. You guys. Sure what more would you want :)

Lol, I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I watch it from time to time but it's not the same. I like hospital based shows as well as forensic/crime type shows.

rare to find someone else who feels the same way :) that's cool, do you watch many of them?

I wouldn't be gone for forensic/crime shows but definitely medical shows. Any time one is on I'm like 'yep I'm so there'!

rare to find someone else who feels the same way :) that's cool, do you watch many of them?

I wouldn't be gone for forensic/crime shows but definitely medical shows. Any time one is on I'm like 'yep I'm so there'!

Were you a fan of ER? I loved that show!

rare to find someone else who feels the same way that's cool, do you watch many of them?
    I was into ER and Grey's Anatomy for a good while. I used to watch one called Critical too, but unfortunately that has been cancelled after one season. That one had an interesting format in that it was set inside what's called the "Golden hour" - the first hour that a trauma patients is admitted to the hospital is the most important.
    I'm a sucker for CSI-type shows. If I hadn't gone down the veterinary nursing route I was considering forensics. :)

I'm in my PJ bottoms, long sleeved t-shirt and in the bed as well with laptop

Were you a fan of ER? I loved that show!

I was indeed :) used to watch it when it was on. Good show!

• Advertisement

I was into ER and Grey's Anatomy for a good while. I used to watch one called Critical too, but unfortunately that has been cancelled after one season. That one had an interesting format in that it was set inside what's called the "Golden hour" - the first hour that a trauma patients is admitted to the hospital is the most important.

I'm a sucker for CSI-type shows. If I hadn't gone down the veterinary nursing route I was considering forensics. :)

ah sounds good :) shame it was cancelled though :( Totally agree on that 'Golden hour' tis very important

nice one :)

Every Sunday night at 9.30. Good times :)

So I'd say all the Noc ladies are in their jammies right now :)

My jammies are pink :D

Every Sunday night at 9.30. Good times :)

So I'd say all the Noc ladies are in their jammies right now :)

yep. Oh the memories!

sounds like it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    United weren't much better tbh.

:pac:

My jammies are pink :D

So are mine :D

hiya angron

my pj's are light blue :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fecking hell, I just looked at the actual league table. Chelsea in 16th, Spurs in 17th :eek:

Angron wrote: »
    Fecking hell, I just looked at the actual league table. Chelsea in 16th, Spurs in 17th :eek:

What colour are Angron's pj's? :p

• Advertisement

So are mine
    Twins :p

How's everyone tonight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement