Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi swannie. Rare it is to in the lair together. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yes I think so :o And a massage for my legs as their restless and sore

Swannie CRACKS whip about ATC! :eek:

Chants "1-page! 1-page! 1-page!"

**Fedespressos ATC cute lad masseur to massage her restless and sore legs**

Oh... grand time to invest in Lair Fedespresso with all the shipping going on today! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Now that would be nice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie CRACKS whip about ATC! :eek:

Chants "1-page! 1-page! 1-page!"

Oh... grand time to invest in Lair Fedespresso with all the shipping going on today! :cool:

thanks black swan :D

will see how things go shim :)

would be nice indeed pp ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

So much affection tonight! A boy could get used to this!
    Be careful what you ask for Hugo... signals SwanBot
    time to bury Hugo in pillows!
    Will fedespress something to me please? :)
    Let's see, we have both cute lads and lasses at my javahouse table at the moment. Take your pick for chats or.... or... :o :P

**Swannie assembles fedespresso box with Lair address ready to stuff one or both for shipping to Persepoly**
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi swannie. Rare it is to in the lair together. :)
    Yes, fancy meeting you here tonight heyday. I can play for a bit, but got a poolparty for later.

• Advertisement

Now that would be nice ;)
    Swannie asks cute lad across table at javahouse if he can massage. He winks. Before he knows it, Swannie GRABS him and stuffs him in a fedespresso box and fedespressos him to Paws!!! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Make sure it has some air holes for him Swannie! :eek:

Pool party swannie??! Delightful. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Be careful what you ask for Hugo... signals SwanBot
    time to bury Hugo in pillows!

I'm totally fine with that!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Make sure it has some air holes for him Swannie! :eek:
    Right on Shiminay, and sent double espresso fedespresso too! :cool:

• Advertisement

Pool party swannie??! Delightful. :)
    Bikini night pool party weather heyday, and for when you chill, a nearby hottub. Admission is a 6-pack, so I'll visit TJ's on the way. Harp sounds grand about now... lite and refreshing. :cool:

Bikini night pool party weather heyday, and for when you chill, a nearby hottub. Admission is a 6-pack, so I'll visit TJ's on the way. Harp sounds grand about now... lite and refreshing. :cool:

Sounds like fun. Except for the bikini part lol

So no bikini? ;)

Drats! No Harp at TJ's per online inventory, but they have Murphy's in cans. Hmmmmmm... stout does not mix with cool pool... then again sounds good for later hottub... Guess that will do. :pac:

So Cal lass dress code for pool play, and nearby sandy beaches. Lads wear baggy trunks with below knee hems.
    So no bikini? ;)
    That's all I have for pool and beach Hugo. My new flatmate has bikinis plus a very athletic swimsuit that is form fitting and leaves very little to the imagination, whoa! :P

Harp Swannie? yuk!

That's all I have for pool and beach Hugo. My new flatmate has bikinis plus a very athletic swimsuit that is form fitting and leaves very little to the imagination, whoa! :P

Oh my!

Harp Swannie? yuk!
    No Harp & Guinness black-and-tans for Shiminay either?

Oh my!
    She's younger and taller than me too, and all legs, ha!
    Swannie WAVES mischievously at flatmate
    :D

She's younger and taller than me too, and all legs, ha!
    Swannie WAVES mischievously at flatmate
    :D

But she's no Bella! ;):o

• Advertisement

noooo, not a bit.

Harp is one of the worst lagers out there too, the flood of really decent quality and cheap Eastern European beers that have come into the Irish market in recent years means that pretty much no one bothers with ti anymore cause why would you drink horrible chemically pish when the laws in the countries that produce the cheaper European beers forbid them making bad chemically beer :D

But she's no Bella! ;):o
    **Swannie giggles and bows**
    noooo, not a bit.

Harp is one of the worst lagers out there too, the flood of really decent quality and cheap Eastern European beers that have come into the Irish market in recent years...
    Thanks for the heads up Shiminay. I've been across the pond at university too many years now and it shows. :o

Oops! Got to get a bite before poolparty. Bye all! :cool:

Ireland has really started to change its drinking habits too, craft stuff's taken off in a big way and the big companies are scrambling to produce their own so called "craft" beers too. I'm a Cider man myself, there're some really lovely Irish ciders that have cropped up recently, MacIvors from Antrim and Orpens from Carlow in particular.

Enjoy Swannie, don't lose your bikini! :P

I'm off to cuddle my duvet.

Nighty night! xxx

nn Hugo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey ho folks.

Sounds like you had fun in my absence.

Well Ted, how now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote:
    Well Ted, how now?

Have a cold here . Going from too hot to freezing every half hour.

I need snuggles but don't want to infect them.

• Advertisement

ouch :( Not pleasant.

Have you stocked up on Lemsip and Whiskey?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement