Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Goodnight everyone have a good time fighting for the new lair. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Still a good few hours left in this Lair yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

night aaron :) sleep well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Too many for me alas.

Goodnight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Too many for me alas.

Goodnight.

When I win, I shall dedicate it to you Hugo

• Advertisement

night night hugo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ye've all seen me. In court, remember?

Ah yes. what was the crime again H?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ah that's a lovely gesture Wolfie.

heyday30 wrote: »

Wanted by the fashion police.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

CARING TOO DAMN MUCH!!! *runs off bawling* :pac:

Talk tomorrow all! xxx

• Advertisement

Hope I left your bed warm enough for you Hugo,

nitey nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night Hugo. :).

I have that I Can't Feel My Face song stuck in my head all day :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan!
    howdy black swan :)
    Hey Swan!
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy Paws, ATC, and Persepoly! Hope you had a grand weekend. I slept in after last night's pool party. :D
    Go on without me Swan my gluttony is my downfall!
    Swannie is in tip-top shape jumper.

**Swannie thumps chest with wings!**
    Hey SwanSong!
    Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :D
    I just stepped away for an iced tea from the frig after my 1st post, and whoooosehhhhhhh their where tons of posts when I got back. :cool:

Swannie, when did you sneak in.

welcome & rest your weary wings

Black Swan wrote:
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy Paws, ATC, and Persepoly! Hope you had a grand weekend. I slept in after last night's pool party.
    I did have a nice weekend actually :)

Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy Paws, ATC, and Persepoly! Hope you had a grand weekend. I slept in after last night's pool party. :D

Swannie is in tip-top shape jumper.

**Swannie thumps chest with wings!**

Fancy meeting you here Hugo. :D

I just stepped away for an iced tea from the frig after my 1st post, and whoooosehhhhhhh their where tons of posts when I got back. :cool:

thanks black swan, my weekend was ok:) sounds like had a good time there :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Too many for me alas.

Goodnight.
    I show up and Hugo wants to go to bed... You would think he was trying to hint something... :o
    Huh? You are the judge, race ref, and keeper of the magic number wolf.
    Ah that's a lovely gesture Wolfie.
    Lovely yes, but if wolf competes, the rest of us will lay back, eat too much popcorn, drink too much beer, and get fat. :eek:
    Wanted by the fashion police.
    Swannie has some very fashionable tin foil hats, and the Lair exclusive to market them. :cool:

Swannie, when did you sneak in.

welcome & rest your weary wings
    I was in stealth mode Ted... naaaaaaaaaa, I was sleeping in late. Partying all night is exhausting work. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it! :p
    I did have a nice weekend actually :)
    Ooooooooooooo... do tell Paws. Did you have fun with the cute lad I fedespressoed you from our javahouse yesterday? :D
    thanks black swan, my weekend was ok:) sounds like had a good time there :D
    Yes indeed it was fun in the pool ATC, and timely given our So Cal heat wave. :D

Black Swan wrote:
    Ooooooooooooo... do tell Paws. Did you have fun with the cute lad I fedespressoed you from our javahouse yesterday?
    Oh I did.. ;):p

I had coffee with Persepoly yesterday which was lovely. We chatted away for about three hours! :D

I was in stealth mode Ted... naaaaaaaaaa, I was sleeping in late. Partying all night is exhausting work. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it! :p

Ooooooooooooo... do tell Paws. Did you have fun with the cute lad I fedespressoed you from our javahouse yesterday? :D

Yes indeed it was fun in the pool ATC, and timely given our So Cal heat wave. :D

good to hear :D

• Advertisement

I had coffee with Persepoly yesterday which was lovely. We chatted away for about three hours! :D
    Oh that's truly grand Paws. Maybe someday when I return home we can coffee too? :cool:
    good to hear :D
    Did you get your 1-page today yet ATC?

Oh that's truly grand Paws. Maybe someday when I return home we can coffee too? :cool:

Did you get your 1-page today yet ATC?

yep :D how about you?

Hope I left your bed warm enough for you Hugo
    Ohhhhhhh Ted, that reminds me of a friend I have in Navy submarines where they do hot-bedding. Ha! :pac:

yep :D how about you?
    **Sticks wings in pockets, lowers head, and shuffles about**

Not yet ATC. :o

**Sticks wings in pockets, lowers head, and shuffles about**

Not yet ATC. :o

ahh ok, still time left :)

ahh ok, still time left :)
    Methinks I'll have to fly over to the javahouse for a tall rich dark java before my muddled brains start working again. Must have caffeine ATC!

Black Swan wrote:
    Oh that's truly grand Paws. Maybe someday when I return home we can coffee too?
    Of course! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I show up and Hugo wants to go to bed... You would think he was trying to hint something... :o

Huh? You are the judge, race ref, and keeper of the magic number wolf.
    I still in it to win it
    Lovely yes, but if wolf competes, the rest of us will lay back, eat too much popcorn, drink too much beer, and get fat. :eek:

Damn, she figured out my plan

Methinks I'll have to fly over to the javahouse for a tall rich dark java before my muddled brains start working again. Must have caffeine ATC!

sounds good :) I need to stop drinking it, a bit wired at the moment

• Advertisement

Of course! :D
    That would be cool Paws. We could chat about your new entrepreneurial venture: Washed Eire Paws. :cool:
    I still in it to win it

Damn, she figured out my plan
    What if wolf gave a race and no one showed? :pac:
    sounds good :) I need to stop drinking it, a bit wired at the moment
    Are you WIRED but tired ATC? That happens all too frequently for me when sipping java a bit too late in the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement