Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    That would be cool Paws. We could chat about your new entrepreneurial venture: Washed Eire Paws. :cool:

What if wolf gave a race and no one showed? :pac:

Are you WIRED but tired ATC? That happens all too frequently for me when sipping java a bit too late in the day.

yeah I do seem to be, nearly midnight here, have to be up for 9am which will be a challenge

we can coffee too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

heading close to bewitching hour.

Time for Ted to hit the hay, before he turns back into a frog.

Nite all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yeah I do seem to be, nearly midnight here, have to be up for 9am which will be a challenge
    Sometimes when I get wired but tired I have a sip of vino while reading a novel and drift off minutes later. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    heading close to bewitching hour.

Time for Ted to hit the hay, before he turns back into a frog.

Nite all.
    Doubt that any of the lasses here want to kiss a frog to see if they are their prince... nite nite Ted. :D

Now where did I put my pointy black hat?? **Throws things out of the closet while searching**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Doubt that any of the lasses here want to kiss a frog to see if they are their prince... nite nite Ted. :D

only one way to find out if I am a prince then.,

• Advertisement

Sometimes when I get wired but tired I have a sip of vino while reading a novel and drift off minutes later. :cool:

humm not sure about the wine but the book might be an idea :) hopefully drift off quickly

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What if wolf gave a race and no one showed? :pac:

Then I catch a show:

I think I best be off to bed, hopefully tomorrow will go well and might work up the courage to ask college guy out, night night :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    only one way to find out if I am a prince then.,
    Well if I do my Back-To-The-Future Lair thing, then I will turn into a pumpkin at Eire midnight. Now there's a picture... A frog kissing a pumpkin! :eek: :P
    humm not sure about the wine but the book might be an idea :) hopefully drift off quickly
    Been there, done that ATC. :cool:
    ...hopefully tomorrow will go well and might work up the courage to ask college guy out, night night :)
    Oooooooooo go for it ATC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    That would be cool Paws. We could chat about your new entrepreneurial venture: Washed Eire Paws.
    We could indeed! :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Nite all.
    Night night Ted :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I've never met a boardsie in person :o

heyday30 wrote:
    I've never met a boardsie in person
    I've met three, two of which are Nocs. :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    I've never met a boardsie in person :o
    I've met a few over the years heyday. Sometimes unplanned and by surprise, being in the right place at the right time. I hear that a few Lair folks got together in Dub not too long ago, maybe you could join up with them the next time? I'm still across the pond trying to get smart (hopeless task!), but will return home someday. My Da keeps waving free flight tickets in my face, so I might get away to Eire during the year end hols.

It's my mission over the next few months. Unfortunately anxiety stops me a lot.
    before the festive season i hope to meet with a few nocs.
    It's a goal. :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    It's my mission over the next few months. Unfortunately anxiety stops me a lot.
    before the festive season i hope to meet with a few nocs.
    It's a goal. :)
    You would be among Lair friends heyday. :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    I've met a few over the years heyday. Sometimes unplanned and by surprise, being in the right place at the right time. I hear that a few Lair folks got together in Dub not too long ago, maybe you could join up with them the next time? I'm still across the pond trying to get smart (hopeless task!), but will return home someday. My Da keeps waving free flight tickets in my face, so I might get away to Eire during the year end hols.
    There was a meet up recently but I don't know if everyone knew about it. I didn't know until afterwards. It would be lovely to meet more of you though, putting faces to usernames is cool.

There was a meet up recently but I don't know if everyone knew about it. I didn't know until afterwards. It would be lovely to meet more of you though, putting faces to usernames is cool.
    Wear something purple Paws! I'll be the one in black feathers, of course! :D

Black Swan wrote:
    Wear something purple Paws! I'll be the one in black feathers, of course!
    Of course! My hair is easily spotted though. :p

Oh black feathers, naturally enough :D

Got to run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and fly over to the javahouse. There's a gathering of birds late Pacific afternoon. Been fun chatting. Bye for now. :cool:

Bye bye Swan, until next time!

Am I left all on my lonesome?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Anyone left?

Brother's gf just posted a tweet asking why she had such expensive taste. Funny, she doesn't seem to care when she's spending my brother's or her parents' money.

Brother's gf just posted a tweet asking why she had such expensive taste. Funny, she doesn't seem to care when she's spending my brother's or her parents' money.

She sounds like a pure delight.:rolleyes:

Oh she is... :p

Gotten stuck watching a movie the place beyond the pines.
    I don't know what to make of it yet.

But Ryan gosling and Bradley Cooper are in it. So eye candy at least

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Can't sleep. Anyone awake?

I'm still here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, another sleepslessly person in the house, just made tea, nom nom :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement